[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Is someone working for the translation for the VR Mode aswell? Just curious. The Menu is kinda weird.

I deleted thee honey select folder and did a fresh install. Still the same dang thing happens! Any idea what to do now? Thank anyway for the suggestion though. Here's how I installed honey select party. I used winrar to unzip the Disk one and disk two ISOs to the desktop. I use DAEMON Lite to mount Disk one I hit the file copy and do the same to Disk two and then I unzip the rest of the files and uses file copies to the game. I boot up the game and can only do a girl one time and when I try a second time, blue tinged screen girl in the corner no h options no nothing. Strangely, if I try just the base game plus the DLC that gave us the all the clothes and whipping thing, it works no problem. Then I install Honey Select Party, the girls ALL get deleted and I have the blue tinged everything is frozen no sex options problem! Can someone help???

Try instead of executing the file copy, manually copying the contents of the "setup" folders into the game folder, overwriting when asked

Try instead of executing the file copy, manually copying the contents of the "setup" folders into the game folder, overwriting when asked

I just tried that, same thing, thank you anyways for the suggestion. Is the animesharing honey select party torrent coruppted? I used the EMF patch version 4 plus 100 % save maybe that's what breaking the game.
I don't know what to do and I'm ready to give up on installing the game because it obviously won't work correct!

Hello!

After following the English Translation installation order in this pastelink, I seemed to have run into a a problem regarding the UI in StudioNEO.

Troubleshooting wise, I've attempted to reinstall using the same order, but have not seen any success. Any help would be appreciated!

Last edited:
head rotate - why remove the head rotate option. That was so useful!
Now need to use "FK" or "look at camera" for it.

I rarely use that in studio. I just set the head/neck to look at camera and have them look in the direction I want and set it to fixed, without having to deal with rotating rings.

illusioncards.booru.org
Sometimes you just have to go western : )

Thanks for the reply. I search at that site already and a lot of the cards, usually the best ones, are just replicas of the ones in illusion oficial site. Usually with a little modifications, but sometimes they are exactly the same cards. I'm sure there must be a japanese blog or forum that makes anime/hentai/game characters for Honey Select. So far I just found a site with DOA characters, but sadly only girls from that game.

I guess I'll just have to continue searching... :(

Yup but.... sad news, Nyaa might be down forever... There must be some MEGA link somewhere, just ask...

Anime Sharing's Torrent section is pretty good. If it's of any significance Girlcelly probably uploaded it. You can also check Girlcelly's blog.

Anyone knows if there a new Studio Neo scene sharing officiel site? I'm pretty sure the old one is only for the first studio, and I can't find another one :(

Hello,

I have issue with vanilla Honey Select 64 (with first DLC and .6 version patched), it doesn't have any sound, but 32 works just fine. Just want to know if anyone have the same issue, or some answer to this.

Thanks in advance.

FYI, I run this game on windows 7 64.

not if this was asked/answered, but how do I stop StudioNEO from opening up steamVR everytime I run it?

Hello everyone!
I have a question,how do you attach items to characters?,I been trying holding ctrl and clicking on the girl/guy then
I click on "parent" but still evey time there i move the character the item just stay in the same place.Help please!!
Thanks in advance.

I deleted thee honey select folder and did a fresh install. Still the same dang thing happens! Any idea what to do now? Thank anyway for the suggestion though. Here's how I installed honey select party. I used winrar to unzip the Disk one and disk two ISOs to the desktop. I use DAEMON Lite to mount Disk one I hit the file copy and do the same to Disk two and then I unzip the rest of the files and uses file copies to the game. I boot up the game and can only do a girl one time and when I try a second time, blue tinged screen girl in the corner no h options no nothing. Strangely, if I try just the base game plus the DLC that gave us the all the clothes and whipping thing, it works no problem. Then I install Honey Select Party, the girls ALL get deleted and I have the blue tinged everything is frozen no sex options problem! Can someone help???

First of all, you shoul've installed your game the traditional way: mount with Daemon Tools and then install the game using the .exes in japanese with Applocale. And then just copying the other dlc and updates, nothing of that FileCopy.exe.

Question about NEO guys... in Old Studio I could load 2D BG Image for transparent skies... but I couldn't find it in NEO... can someone enlighten me?

Question about NEO guys... in Old Studio I could load 2D BG Image for transparent skies... but I couldn't find it in NEO... can someone enlighten me?
Unfortunately, that is one of the few downfalls of NEO; we can't use background images. Hopefully that is fixed via mod or otherwise, but yeah, sucks.

Unfortunately, that is one of the few downfalls of NEO; we can't use background images. Hopefully that is fixed via mod or otherwise, but yeah, sucks.

Ahhh damn, now I remember it's Illusion... I really love the lighting control and new FK control of NEO, maybe I'll stay with Indoor shoot for now until Illusion patch it or mods :(...

I've been messing around with HS_StudioNEO for a little bit over the weekend and find switching back and forth between IK and FK and trying to get the pose I want is waaay too migraine-inducing. I'm just going to wait and hope for an update to HSPE

With FK Breast Control I could make a perfect cleavage scene...
pvkhggq9ujuxdmfzg.jpg

tu1bt7b3uw9i7u0zg.jpg
sadly still no control to squash it...
6cu5sd5s9cf5vb4zg.jpg

Still miss HiR and mod item added by it... for my next scene :|

Last edited:
With FK Breast Control I could make a perfect cleavage scene...
pvkhggq9ujuxdmfzg.jpg

tu1bt7b3uw9i7u0zg.jpg
sadly still no control to squash it...
6cu5sd5s9cf5vb4zg.jpg

Still miss HiR and mod item added by it... for my next scene :|
Ahh, that's some sweet cleavage! You should contribute that into the Picture Thread, you know? ;)

Ok, please bear with me as I try and get this running.
I;ve got the IPA 3.3, latest version on their download link.
I've got the Base game, as far as I know all the DLC (I did find out through trial and error the update with the Magician & Race Queen Idol outfits is the one giving us the Blue tinged clash with previous HF/MF patch)
These pictures show where I have the IPA installed, and the Translation mods I've found (outside of the main HF/MF patch).

I have installed each trans patch one at a time (unzip, run IPA, click the "Patch & Execute icon, then move to the next).
After going through ALL of them, the games works but I have NO English in game.

1) Am I missing any Trans files? If so where do I find them?
2) What specific sequence should I install these in?

Thanks for your help while I'm on the steep part of the learning curve.

Set up.png

collected patches.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?
[200125][MooNSHINeR] 私語夜話~ちじょ搾精04~「お外でしましょ? 露出大好きな後輩彼女」[RJ275667]
[190322][MooNSHINeR] 自分と兄の股間に興味津々ないもうと [RJ248442]
[190725] [MooNSHINeR] ずっと年下だけど包容力のあるいもうと[RJ258473]
Thanks!