[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

1494059971-img0428.png

Is there a way to automatically match female and male animation in H-scenes in StudioNEO like in the old studio? That is the only important part missing from the old Studio so far.

5/12 new clothes (Armor dress).

5/19 battle motion for studio NEO.

5/26 more clothes (men's clothes) and "exclusive" studio items.

6/2 Studio "exclusive" motions.

Is there a way to automatically match female and male animation in H-scenes in StudioNEO like in the old studio? That is the only important part missing from the old Studio so far.

Seems like there's none. You need to do it the roundabout way by setting both animations then "reset all" the animations. To match placement you can type in the coordinates.

Reactions: sin07
maybe it's another party bug.. because i can only select for sitri, not for the other girls.
I'm running Party, they have Sitri as a Character preset now. I can save her outfit to a card, then load it on any girl I have.

Seems like there's none. You need to do it the roundabout way by setting both animations then "reset all" the animations. To match placement you can type in the coordinates.

You can also match placement by selecting one character in the item picker, CTRL-clicking the second character, and pressing the "move copy" button. That matches the second character's position and rotation with the first's. Unfortunately it also matches the scaling, making it annoying in some situations.

I do like what they've done in StudioNEO, but some of the shortcomings are baffling.

Sorry to ask but how do I unlock the lesbian mode? I want to see some sweet Yuri!

Sorry to ask but how do I unlock the lesbian mode? I want to see some sweet Yuri!

There are two tabs at the top left when selecting your girl for an H-scene. The first one '1' is the target girl. The second one '2' is where you select her partner. When the H-scene loads, you will see an additional H-mode tab on the right of the screen. That is where you can select the yuri H-positions.

Sometimes it happens on its own when a girl invites you to her room or on a date and a second girl will cut into the conversation and take her for herself. This happens more often with girls who have the 'Horny' trait.

I have installed the honey select party dlc onto the game, and I mke a girl and can have sex with her once. However, if I try to have sex with her again it ll goes to shit! The girl stands in the corner and the room has an odd blueish tint to it and there are no options for sex it is blank! Oddly at the bottom is a bunch of options for orgasams but clicking them does nothing and the only way to exit it out is to hit alt ctlr delete and close it in the task manager! I have no mods in the game infact I took them out becuase I thought they were causing the problems! I'm not sure if Isomehow screwed up in installing the dlc or what? Ha anyone ele had thi problem or know how I can remedy thi please?

I have installed the honey select party dlc onto the game, and I mke a girl and can have sex with her once. However, if I try to have sex with her again it ll goes to shit! The girl stands in the corner and the room has an odd blueish tint to it and there are no options for sex it is blank! Oddly at the bottom is a bunch of options for orgasams but clicking them does nothing and the only way to exit it out is to hit alt ctlr delete and close it in the task manager! I have no mods in the game infact I took them out becuase I thought they were causing the problems! I'm not sure if Isomehow screwed up in installing the dlc or what? Ha anyone ele had thi problem or know how I can remedy thi please?

Well, did you just delete all the mods or do you actually installed the game completely? I uninstalled my game and deleted the folder, yes, with all the mods. Then did a fresh install with no mods with all the new DLC. This is the safest way for things to work.

Yup but.... sad news, Nyaa might be down forever... There must be some MEGA link somewhere, just ask...

Do you know any good sites/blogs with Honey Select characters? I already download from Illusion official character sharing site. Actually there are not many users that make great characters there, 3 or 4 users at most are great, the rest are so so (I recommend O_3, Akaoni and ユバ).

I'm looking for hot MILFS (like Hikaro No Go Mom in the doujinshies :D). Unfortunelly I suck at making characters :confused:

I think there must be some good character makers in japanese blogs that make and share their characters, or sites/blogs that make anime characters for Honey Select. I'm looking for those. If you know sites/blogs like that please tell me, I'll be forever greateful.

I'm running Party, they have Sitri as a Character preset now. I can save her outfit to a card, then load it on any girl I have.

i found that Sitri preset in the maker, but her suit not shown. it seems something wrong with my party installation.

is the heroes position work properly like on v 1.10 or always reset back to the default location?

thank you anyway.

3 things in NEO that really feel like a step back:
move tab gone - moving, rotation and resizing all feel much slower/harder without it.
I used like 1 hour and 8 saves just to do some small arm placing. it would've taken me 2 minutes in studio.

rehashed menu controls - Need to re-learn where all the menu options are again since NEO re-arranged it all.
Always showing 6 icons, any option to hide them?

head rotate - why remove the head rotate option. That was so useful!
Now need to use "FK" or "look at camera" for it.

NEO has brought cool stuff too. But I'll need a lot more time to try get used to it.

Small tip. Two settings players may want to change straight away.
[Under "System" -> choose the 2nd sub-menu option -> below the 5 sliders for camera settings, for the first 2 options].
Change both of these to the right option.
- First option spawns new added chara/items to your focus point. 注視点
- Second option shows the "move box/control balls" only for the chara/item you've selected in the "Work" window. 選択表示

These caused the most trouble early on for me. Hope it'll help others that have just started.
Like why are there 400 floating white balls in this scene!!

Tying neck control fully to FK is a pretty dumb idea for sure...also cannot use IK and FK at the same time.

...and you can just input coordinates to move stuff around.

Sorry to ask here
after Installing Monster_Accesories the horn From DLC is missing TT_TT
I delete the mod but file still missing (HS_SlotID alway shown its conflict even though i delete mod and i cant find the conflict id in list)
I try to apply Dlc again but its still lose
HS_Slot alway have this line Monster accessories.unity3d [ 350922 ] found in 15.unity3d eventhough i delete Mon Accessories and file in root

is there anyway to fix its? its this horn

View attachment 15522

please help T..T
Thank you

Well, did you just delete all the mods or do you actually installed the game completely? I uninstalled my game and deleted the folder, yes, with all the mods. Then did a fresh install with no mods with all the new DLC. This is the safest way for things to work.

I deleted thee honey select folder and did a fresh install. Still the same dang thing happens! Any idea what to do now? Thank anyway for the suggestion though. Here's how I installed honey select party. I used winrar to unzip the Disk one and disk two ISOs to the desktop. I use DAEMON Lite to mount Disk one I hit the file copy and do the same to Disk two and then I unzip the rest of the files and uses file copies to the game. I boot up the game and can only do a girl one time and when I try a second time, blue tinged screen girl in the corner no h options no nothing. Strangely, if I try just the base game plus the DLC that gave us the all the clothes and whipping thing, it works no problem. Then I install Honey Select Party, the girls ALL get deleted and I have the blue tinged everything is frozen no sex options problem! Can someone help???

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Is it possible to update these?
まものす to v24.04.03
Zookeeper Mission! 2 (JP ver) to v23.12.08
Rann wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, please upload love n live lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
eiennosora wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
eiennosora wrote on Shine's profile.
[RJ397008][モルモットのゲージ] 魔法少女リカとモンスター化ダンジョン
A new version is now available, can you PLEASE reupload this one? Thank you.
Kallenarmaya wrote on Stetmann's profile.
Nice to meet you!
Thank you so much for the piece you posted, I really appreciate it!

I would like to ask you, do you have the "交わる男女と恋心♥汁だくセ●クス" and "凜子スペシャルドラマCD" of "退魔忍 秋山凛子"?

If so, I would like you to post them!