[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

I suppose the most "safe" way to play the game is a fresh resintall with all the official updates and DLC, and no mods. Still, Illusion surely heard what the fans really want.

AA3 soon pls...:chuuni_yes:

I'm doing a fresh install, but how do I install the Honey Select Party DLC? It's just like the Idol Set? You know, mounting and then copying all the files or do I install it like the main game?

This is what I did , I also did a fresh install including the new game and the DLC.

First: Change your Location date and time to japan and system locale to Japan.
Second: mount the the DISK 1 and install then Mount disk 2 and finish the install.
Third: The DLC are easy.. I did it the way it is supposed to be and got EVERYTHING working with 0 errors. Just extract to any location of your choice and run the FILECOPY software and it should all install. I personally do NOT like doing the copy and paste thing, why? Simply because I have had a lot of bad experiences with it.

I don't have premium MEGA, but I want to download every game and Studio update to be sure. Guess I'll have to wait 8 hours before I install the new stuff...

Anyone having an issue with the new Maps that came with the new DLC. When I select a girl and any of the new maps, the scene loads but then I can't do anything. All the possible climax buttons show at the bottom of the screen and all the H-position buttons in the expanded window of the H-type (Caress, Service, Insert, Special, etc.) are missing. The game basically crashes at that point and I can't even exit. I have to end operation with the task manager.

If you have the "4K skin diffuse initial pack" that's probably the cause, you should try with the new pack on a fresh reinstall http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/texture-4k-skin-diffuse-initial-pack-547958/index2.html (post 14)

And you also need the 4k texture pack from here https://mega.nz/#F!yBdEFBDJ!PGfCcFPPYgxDDOFXLHRXUw

That worked for me.

If you have the "4K skin diffuse initial pack" that's probably the cause, you should try with the new pack on a fresh reinstall http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/requests-releases-honey-select-mods-143/texture-4k-skin-diffuse-initial-pack-547958/index2.html (post 14)

And you also need the 4k texture pack from here https://mega.nz/#F!yBdEFBDJ!PGfCcFPPYgxDDOFXLHRXUw

Actually, I'm not using the 4k-skin-diffuse mod. I've been using mostly the vanilla skins and Alexae's SkinTexMod, ShortCuts(updated). I think it may have something to do with IK Animation Mod but yeah, I'll probably have to do a clean install. I just don't know if I still have all the files and most of my characters are custom, using mods like AdjustMod, Wideslider, etc.

I read somewhere that there was a patch for the new DLC but was only available through the Illusion site. If anyone knows or has a link to the patch file, please let me know.

Thanks

Could someone share the link to the new wideslider please? The one that works with the new DLC. Since hongfire is down I can't download it :( (One hell of a time hongfire choose to do maintenance lol)

Hi, since this is my 1st post here I want to thank you all for your works/contributions to make the game better day by day.

So I have a question, currently my game is on version 1.11, can I install the new DLC over it or do I really need to do a fresh install?

Thanks!

Actually, I'm not using the 4k-skin-diffuse mod. I've been using mostly the vanilla skins and Alexae's SkinTexMod, ShortCuts(updated). I think it may have something to do with IK Animation Mod but yeah, I'll probably have to do a clean install. I just don't know if I still have all the files and most of my characters are custom, using mods like AdjustMod, Wideslider, etc.

I read somewhere that there was a patch for the new DLC but was only available through the Illusion site. If anyone knows or has a link to the patch file, please let me know.

Oh ok, well, if you have no clue i guess you can do like me, reinstall the game and mod after mod, launching the game each time to see at what point the bug appears.

For the patch of the illusion site i don't know, i've just downloaded from the direct links here http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/hentai-games-38/japanese-~new~-%5B170428%5D%5B%E3%82%A8%E3%83%AD%E3%82%B2%E3%83%BC%E3%83%A0%5D%5Billusion%5D-%E3%83%8F%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88-%EF%BD%9E%E3%83%91%E3%83%BC%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%83%BC%EF%BD%9E-604796/#post2691459, and everything is fine so...

Good luck :(

Reactions: straight.shota
Hi, since this is my 1st post here I want to thank you all for your works/contributions to make the game better day by day.

So I have a question, currently my game is on version 1.11, can I install the new DLC over it or do I really need to do a fresh install?

Thanks!

I don't think you need a fresh install. the dlc only have updated files & neo, not the main game files.
You will have to reinstall ipa and update some plugins/mods, but most of the game should be fine.

I've see on the pastebin that we now have translation for both honey select 1.20 and NEO studio. However it... just a compilation of txt files and images ? How's that work ?

When I first patched to the new DLC I was able to run StudioNEo just fine. But as i was fixing some mods i decided to do fresh install. After that. no matter what I do StudioNeo always give me a black screen after i run it. Am I missing something or can anyone can tell me the correct sequence if you do a fresh install? Cause theres too many DLC.s and add on on this game.

Is anyone getting multiple voices lines in Eusth VR 0.60 at the same time? It's not happening in the regular mode.

I have a question: If i make a backup of my Illusion folder in another drive, if anything goes wrong i can just replace that with my backed up Illusion folder no problems?

I have a question: If i make a backup of my Illusion folder in another drive, if anything goes wrong i can just replace that with my backed up Illusion folder no problems?

Yup. It will have no problem. I have currently two HS game. One is the regular and second I created for Neo. I only copy-paste it and rename folder to Honey Select Neo.

Yup. It will have no problem. I have currently two HS game. One is the regular and second I created for Neo. I only copy-paste it and rename folder to Honey Select Neo.

I do the same only I keep one on a flash drive

Mm-k. Can anyone tell me what this error says? View attachment 15350

UPDATE: Leaving this here for anyone else getting the same error. Turns out it's really easy to select "Javanese" instead of "Japanese" on the Microsoft Regional/Location selections.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!