[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

There's a "delete" button at the left of the character tab which deletes the currently selected character. On a somewhat related note, you can replace the selected character with another by using the right button on the character load tab if you simply need to swap a character for another at the same spot.

There's save/load system in the same IK tab. Type in a name and hit save to save the pose of the character being selected, and select a pose from the list and load to apply that pose to the selected character. Be warned though, the IK pose may not work correctly without the correct "base" animation being selected for that character, and the IK pose are no longer interchangeable between genders, which means you cannot use female IK settings on males and vice versa.

Thanks! I'm still getting accustomed to both the base game and the studio.

And as long as I create a base for both sexes, I should be fine?

Thanks! I'm still getting accustomed to both the base game and the studio.

And as long as I create a base for both sexes, I should be fine?

No...when I mean "base" animation, I mean that there are certain things (I think it's the bones) that you cannot adjust via IK and thus can only be changed by changing the animations. Let's say that you try to make a sitting pose from the cowgirl position, the cowgirl animation will be its "base", where the bones settings are based on. It is not saved in the IK settings; only the IK nodes are saved there.

For example, one of my squatting poses will have its knee messed up if the animation for the character is not set to the ready pose of the video camera animation, because whatever is in the knee that makes said pose work comes from the video camera animation and not the initial standing animation. You might find out for yourself when you try to reuse some IK poses which are based on various animations straight from initial standing animation that characters come loaded with. It can either be painfully obvious like my knee example or minor, like slight error around the feet.

Male animations are a different set from females altogether, and the selection is even more limited as if they are only there for the penis.

No...when I mean "base" animation, I mean that there are certain things (I think it's the bones) that you cannot adjust via IK and thus can only be changed by changing the animations. Let's say that you try to make a sitting pose from the cowgirl position, the cowgirl animation will be its "base", where the bones settings are based on. It is not saved in the IK settings; only the IK nodes are saved there.

For example, one of my squatting poses will have its knee messed up if the animation for the character is not set to the ready pose of the video camera animation, because whatever is in the knee that makes said pose work comes from the video camera animation and not the initial standing animation. You might find out for yourself when you try to reuse some IK poses which are based on various animations straight from initial standing animation that characters come loaded with. It can either be painfully obvious like my knee example or minor, like slight error around the feet.

Male animations are a different set from females altogether, and the selection is even more limited as if they are only there for the penis.

I see.

But hey, a bit of trial and error can be fun. And me spending more time in the studio figuring this stuff out will help me learn how to use it more effectively.

A fellow studio lover needs help QQ.
Can anyone with ZODGAME access, give me an invite? Or I think you need one, because there's always an error message.

I can't get the skintex mod menu to show up for characters (w/ the J key) and when I change the color of male characters' skin, their faces don't change.

In addition, whenever I try to select none for items like stockings, bangs, etc. the last selections I made keep showing up when I actually enter scenes. In other words, I'll choose "none" for stockings and then she'll be wearing the pair I had chosen before removing them entirely when I enter a scene.

Also, I have a LOT of "Assembly-CSharp.Dll" files in my Managed folder.

I hope no one minds me bumping this. The game is playable like this but the skintex mod isn't, and the accessories bug is a bit irritating.

Thanks in advance.

How do I get the dude's to zip up their pants, and not have their dongs hanging out in the studio?

Kinda ruins the scene to have people rock out with their cock out.

How do I get the dude's to zip up their pants, and not have their dongs hanging out in the studio?

Kinda ruins the scene to have people rock out with their cock out.

There's a checkbox in male settings (same place where you take on/off clothes and set facial expression, etc) that turns dongs on/off...and next to it is the checkbox that turns the body on/off.

What's with the height disparity between sexes in this game?

I had to really tinker around with the female heights to get them to look like peers of a similar age to the males.

HIHj9Ojm.jpg

Hye guys, I saw some screenshots and even scenes where they use sort of solid color as background in Studio Mode. Can anyone point out the mod or how I can do the same? Thanks!

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Hye guys, I saw some screenshots and even scenes where they use sort of solid color as background in Studio Mode. Can anyone point out the mod or how I can do the same? Thanks!

that's in the Configure option, where you can change the background color (as well as the effects like blur, bloom, etc..)

that's in the Configure option, where you can change the background color (as well as the effects like blur, bloom, etc..)

Really?! Well I thought it was a mod or the like but it seems it was as simple as that. :miku_down:

Thanks for helping! :miku_ty:

EDIT: Can someone point me to the latest version of Illusion Plugin Architecture (IPA)? A page or topic/link of some sort and where I can get it for Honey Select. Thanks!

Last edited:
Seems like the update contents will come in pieces rather than all at once...spanning a period of a full month and some more...

...and some (one of which is Battle Arena) is behind download card... What's more, the battle arena pack seems to come with a significant amount of content for main game/studio also...

Does it being behind a "download card" mean that it can't be shared, or that we have to have authentication?

Does it being behind a "download card" mean that it can't be shared, or that we have to have authentication?

Judging from the past...seems like a simple authentication to access the download for it. Meaning, it is not directly available for download from Illusion site (not that anything could be DL'd with that blockade, or things may have changed with VR kanojo making them slightly more open-up).

Reactions: nago
I can't get the skintex mod menu to show up for characters (w/ the J key) and when I change the color of male characters' skin, their faces don't change.

In addition, whenever I try to select none for items like stockings, bangs, etc. the last selections I made keep showing up when I actually enter scenes. In other words, I'll choose "none" for stockings and then she'll be wearing the pair I had chosen before removing them entirely when I enter a scene.

Also, I have a LOT of "Assembly-CSharp.Dll" files in my Managed folder.

Bumping this again. Would be grateful for any help.

Hi.

I have an issue with elysium's high boots http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5728054-elysium-mods-thread-12-30-2016-upload-boots-1-two-types-15-floor (post 15)

They are clipping trough the floor.

Can someone help me ?

(sry, i can't ask on hongfire, i can't register)

sure.
in your HoneySelect\Plugins\Ggmod_cfg\ folder find the cfg file for those boots, open it in notepad. (redownload the mod again if you don't know what file to look for)

all you have to do is edit the first line: 01 root_move_Y = 0.0xf

increase it till they're not clipping thru the floor.

Dude I've never been so excited for a DLC.. Tentacles is life. How long will it take to be posted up after release?

sure.
in your HoneySelect\Plugins\Ggmod_cfg\ folder find the cfg file for those boots, open it in notepad. (redownload the mod again if you don't know what file to look for)

all you have to do is edit the first line: 01 root_move_Y = 0.0xf

increase it till they're not clipping thru the floor.

Thank you very much, 0.08xf and it's fine now but in HScene the man's feets are above the floor if the girl wears the boots, i suppose there is no way to avoid that right ?

Not to be annoying, just to be sure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down
retrofuturism wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello Sir
Could you revive the source if possible
[seismic]おしおき日報 アリス編
I appreciate all efforts you have done.