[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Where can I find the new map, pose and items from recent Expansion Pack? :confused:

are all here..? "honey_03_plus1226cp_sub.exe"

I've installed the 26/12 patch (honey_03_plus1226ss, close to 600mb), but how do I access the new costumes, poses and maps (Stage, SM)

After installation, I do get the christmas outfit, and I see 'Ver. 1.11' in the top right corner of the home screen, but that's it..

I've checked all the threads, but can't seem to find any info on it.

Thanks in advance!!

That is just an update for the 20/12 expansion. You need to DL that (it's close to 2Gb I think).

Does anyone have or know of a way to use female characters as male in the studio, in order to create animations where they are fucking other females?

Not sure where to post this, but I keep getting an error any time I try to use a scene in IKPose.

性別の違うIKセーブデータは使用できません

I googled translated it and figured it was something to do with the gender, so I tried using a different gender. Still the same error. Tried using different scenes, with different gender, still the same error. Anyone know what is going on?

I usually figure things out for myself but this time I'm going to rely in my forum fellows because I really don't want to mess things up. So please help me out.

I was about to install the last update before the new DLC, but read that it fuck some things up. So i decided to wait a bit. However seems like right now Honey Select it's in its final stage so i's time to update evertying. What I want to know is HOW TO DO IT CORRECTLY. I really don't want to mess things up since fixing your mess is harder than be patient and doing it right.

So here is the state of things on my game:

Vainilla installation with all the add-ons (prostitute dress/bikinis, etc.) + Wide Slider Mod + English Translation + All the updates before the christmass one.

So for what I understand I have to:

1. Install the christmass update.
2. Intall the DLC
3. Apply the add-ons from the DLC (Magician Outfit - Idol Outfit, etc.)
4. Install the fix released after christmass (the 26/12 I guess)
5. Reinstall the English Translation (This is where I have doubts since I read there are some problems for some people. So I want to know which files exactly I need to install and where to downloaded them; since I have trouble to install it in the vainilla game in the first place, but somehow make it through)
6. Reintall the WideSlider Mod (Do I need to reinstall the Illusion PlugInn Architecture Mod first? or just run the WideSlider64.exe?)

Is that correct? Do I need to do something else? Please point me out to the last english translation that works fine after the update if posible.

Please help me out since I really don't want to mess things up. I rather wouldn't install anything else, since the game works perfectly, but that new Proactive Personallity it's just too luring to ignore :D

Thanks in advance.

So for what I understand I have to:

2. Intall the DLC
5. Reinstall the English Translation (This is where I have doubts since I read there are some problems for some people. So I want to know which files exactly I need to install and where to downloaded them; since I have trouble to install it in the vainilla game in the first place, but somehow make it through)
6. Reintall the WideSlider Mod (Do I need to reinstall the Illusion PlugInn Architecture Mod first? or just run the WideSlider64.exe?)

For the Illusion updates: there are 2 types of updates: incremental updates which only contain the changes since the last update and "full" update files which include all previous updates. If you have the full 26/12 update (around 600mb) then you do not need to install the christmas update, since it is already included in the full 26/12 update.

For the translation: when you apply an update from Illusion, the files changed by the UI translation loader plugin get reverted for the studio. just copy the files from the UI translation loader v0.16.0 again, to fix it.
Then extract HoneySelect-Translation.22-12-16.7z which has the latest translation with support for the dlc.

For other mods: yes you probably have to reinstall IPA first, since the Illusion update also upates the exe. (at least the 32bit version gets updated by the 26/12 update.)

Reactions: straight.shota
Hi, random studio questions, any help appreciated.

1) In the H-Animation Controller screen there's a "Move Man to Girl" button, but it doesn't match rotation! Is there a quick way to set two characters to the same location / rotation so that animations line up?

2) Any way to use Female characters in the male role for H-Animations?

3) Any way to get POV working for Studio characters? Something like the TogglePOV mod for the main game?

Hi, random studio questions, any help appreciated.

1) In the H-Animation Controller screen there's a "Move Man to Girl" button, but it doesn't match rotation! Is there a quick way to set two characters to the same location / rotation so that animations line up?

You can place both characters to the same location if you got to the Map menu and move/rotate the map around the characters instead of moving them separately.

You can place both characters to the same location if you got to the Map menu and move/rotate the map around the characters instead of moving them separately.

Thanks, that makes sense, but really I want a way of quickly moving a male character to a female character who is already placed somewhere...

Basically I'm trying to play the Studio as if it's a game, which is pretty dumb because it's meant to be for posing haha

Thanks, that makes sense, but really I want a way of quickly moving a male character to a female character who is already placed somewhere...

Basically I'm trying to play the Studio as if it's a game, which is pretty dumb because it's meant to be for posing haha
Easiest solution that I know of, is to clear the rotation for both the man and the girl (in Move Controller 2 -> Rotate -> =0.0 for x, y and z.) Then select the girl and the man (CTRL+mouse click on red manipulator so that it gets blue, do that for man and girl.) With both selected, you can rotate them both at once to the desired position.

2. Intall the DLC

If you use the HoneySelectItemResolver (HiR) you also need to update it to Version 1.1.1 for compatibility with the DLC and patches.

For the Illusion updates: there are 2 types of updates: incremental updates which only contain the changes since the last update and "full" update files which include all previous updates. If you have the full 26/12 update (around 600mb) then you do not need to install the christmas update, since it is already included in the full 26/12 update.

For the translation: when you apply an update from Illusion, the files changed by the UI translation loader plugin get reverted for the studio. just copy the files from the UI translation loader v0.16.0 again, to fix it.
Then extract HoneySelect-Translation.22-12-16.7z which has the latest translation with support for the dlc.

For other mods: yes you probably have to reinstall IPA first, since the Illusion update also upates the exe. (at least the 32bit version gets updated by the 26/12 update.)

Thanks for your answer.
I don't have installed the christmass update (12/22 update). The last update I installed was the 10/14 update. So do I need to install the 12/22 update? Or ignore it and just install the new DLC, and then install the 26/12 update? I already understand the diference between incremental updates and full updates.

Thanks for your answer.
I don't have installed the christmass update (12/22 update). The last update I installed was the 10/14 update. So do I need to install the 12/22 update? Or ignore it and just install the new DLC, and then install the 26/12 update? I already understand the diference between incremental updates and full updates.
The DLC goes first, then you install the 12/22 update, and finally the 12/26 update.
After that you can install the bonus packs (idol and magician).
If you use those then update them too: 4K Skin Pack, SBX Uncensor (just the patch for 12/22 and DLC), HiR.
Then update your translation, IPA, WideSlider. For the translation, you need to reinstall the translation loader as well or the studio translation wouldn't work.

The DLC goes first, then you install the 12/22 update, and finally the 12/26 update.
After that you can install the bonus packs (idol and magician).
If you use those then update them too: 4K Skin Pack, SBX Uncensor (just the patch for 12/22 and DLC), HiR.
Then update your translation, IPA, WideSlider. For the translation, you need to reinstall the translation loader as well or the studio translation wouldn't work.

I followed this order, but my studio changes the background from black (previous setting) to a dark blue. All scenes load in with a single character in T-pose with no selection options to select characters to delete/change state. Clearly, I did something wrong or something is wrong with my setup, but I do not know what. Does anyone have any idea what might be causing this problem? An image of what I see is attached.

ss (2017-01-06 at 05.09.40).jpg

Or simply wait until all problems with the mods are resolved. A new complete new patch will be posted soon, I think.

Furthermore, the new DLCs don't have that many content, or do they?

What determines which map is used and whether the "Select Map" button is grayed out? It seems pretty random?

Also any way to force the shower, toilet, sleep scenes etc.?

What determines which map is used and whether the "Select Map" button is grayed out? It seems pretty random?

Also any way to force the shower, toilet, sleep scenes etc.?

When the map selection is grayed out, it means an event is happening. Otherwise, it is random and you can freely choose, outside of shower and toilet, that is.

Forcing an event (shower, toilet, sleep) to happen requires you to get items from those events to begin with...and choose the option not to have sex for each one, IIRC.

Reactions: nationx
*SOLVED: Changed the installation directory. Seems like the game can't access the installed directory to write the save file when I clicked the exit button.

Original message below.

Help please.

I encountered a problem in the Honey Select that I can't exit the H-scene.
I clicked the red icon in the corner then clicked yes and then the frame rate dropped a little and then just stuck there. I can continue playing the H-scene after that but that's it.
This happened either with the vanilla version or with the latest update.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Is anyone else having trouble saving character images in the creator? Anytime I save them ever since I updated from the September update, the game freezes and must be closed with task manager. I even tried fresh installs on different hard drives, with and without the game modded, running the game in admin mode, etc. I think it's a weird freeze because it lets me move the game's custom cursor around as if it's not frozen, but nothing responds and no picture goes into the character saves file.

Guys, just a question about the IK controller in the studio: How do you operate with it? It obviously is a very mighty tool and I saw through the scenes from the recent illusion studio package what possibilities one has with it.

But I totally can't handle this, especially not in detail. Are there ways to do this properly? Any advices? How do you do your positions with this tool?

Guys, just a question about the IK controller in the studio: How do you operate with it? It obviously is a very mighty tool and I saw through the scenes from the recent illusion studio package what possibilities one has with it.

But I totally can't handle this, especially not in detail. Are there ways to do this properly? Any advices? How do you do your positions with this tool?

You may find the Honey Select Poser Editor (HSPE) a little easier to use. Here is the link:
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hf-modding-translation/honey-select-mods/5747804-hspe-honey-select-pose-editor-v1-1-1-update-30-12-2016-41

Reactions: HornedSenpai
Does anyone know how to ONLY install the new clothing and hair from the 12/26 DLC? Where are they located?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

68 game bài Pet ( nexonasia.com ) là cổng game bài trực tuyến đổi thuỏng HOT nhất tại thị trường Châu Á. Truy cập ngay nexonasia.com để tải app 68 game bài và chơi bản web chính thức, nhận khuyến mãi khủng.
Panda_409 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
sorry,https://www.anime-sharing.com/members/nihonjaki90.129971/ link is dead,can you reupload it?thank u!
a3526370 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01031777.html
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/230414-色仕掛け工房-淫魔てんぷてーしょん-ver23-08-21-rj01031777.1302627/
please upload version 2.0.0 thanks!
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?