[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

If I'd paid $50-60 for that update, I'd have felt ripped off. It was nice, but small.

Yeah, right. Paying for it so much, it is really a huge rip-off.
I didn't want to be too critical, but even if it was free, it could be considered really small update, than standalone disc.
Illusion gave us a good Christmas joke, rather than present. But still, it's at least acceptable, if nothing.

Illusion gave us a good Christmas joke, rather than present. But still, it's at least acceptable, if nothing.

There was already a mod for the same fucking thing...like a week after I started playing this silly game, right after Guy Fawkes' Day. Like, do their fans mostly pay for the new "H-Scene" stuff? 'Cuz a lot of folks like myself don't really get into it. We just like making waifus, or whatever you people call them.

I really thank I am missing something somewhere.
I updated the game with the 12 22 update and the creation menu is all jacked and glitchy looking.
Any idea how to fix that?

After so many patches and dlc the groping cowgirl position is still broken in studio :rolleyes:

OK, so no issue with installation and re-applying plugin function.

Still, about how "big" was this update supposed, it brought only few new things.
Two maps, few new poses, some costumes (the idol one IS THERE, unfortunately only as "swimsuit") and really poor number of new hairstyles.

Being a datadisc, I personally awaited more new things. But whatever, the poses are nice enough.
I'm mildly satisfied with the new update.

Isn't there a new personallity too?

They should JUST give us the poses, animations and H animations from previous Illusion games and put them into Honey Select (instead of we the playerbase having to use things like IK animations <--- A Hug Thanks for this Mod creation because it at least gives us accessibility to previous animations) already and I would be more than happy.

The fact that we keep getting cut and paste nonsense from this and that, to this and that is what annoys me the most, because I'm sure most of us are in agreement that it's basically milking the playerbase.

Not to mention, I've been arguing for an Official and proper Height Adjustment for the MC along with a better customization as well. Since it's the MC, we should have something that is similar or identical to the Female counterparts so we can have More creative liberty with the MC. Yet, we're always stuck with lacking, generic and limited customs on the MC.

Don't get me wrong, I Love a lot of things in HS, and it's a far more aesthetically beautiful game than SBPR was, however when you remove things from the previous games and not having any representation of it within the newest title, along with new significant improvements to things like more creative capabilities for the MC, that will always leave me feeling like as though they're leaving a lot on the table.

Reactions: straight.shota
Isn't there a new personallity too?

Forgot to mention it. My bad. But you just have your answer.

Still, I can't find the base for the title girl. Am I missing something? I'll check the official site, because she is nowhere to be found in game files (not even included as a base character).

Not to mention, I've been arguing for an Official and proper Height Adjustment for the MC along with a better customization as well. Since it's the MC, we should have something that is similar or identical to the Female counterparts so we can have More creative liberty with the MC. Yet, we're always stuck with lacking, generic and limited customs on the MC.

Unfortunately, MC was always a minority and he is being adjustable since SBPR (which is not too long ago). Still, I must agree, there could be at least height option.
But it would mean adjusting the animations and positions especially for it. Which was solved for female characters, so for male one it should be possible too.
But, who knows. Maybe in next title they will make something new regarding MC.

I installed the expansion the way it is supposed to be done, and there's none either.

I don't think there's one to begin with.

I installed the expansion the way it is supposed to be done, and there's none either.

I don't think there's one to begin with.

Oh shit, I thought I was going crazy.. Here I thought they where bringing new clothes and shit.. I installed the DLC the way it was supposed to and nothing new at all seemed to pop up.. I was like.. Did I fuck up somewhere?

Ok I'm confused as it turns out there are new things, but I can't seem to see them pop in the game even though I installed them correctly..

Do I need to unlock it by any chance?

Last edited:
They should JUST give us the poses, animations and H animations from previous Illusion games and put them into Honey Select (instead of we the playerbase having to use things like IK animations <--- A Hug Thanks for this Mod creation because it at least gives us accessibility to previous animations) already and I would be more than happy.

The fact that we keep getting cut and paste nonsense from this and that, to this and that is what annoys me the most, because I'm sure most of us are in agreement that it's basically milking the playerbase.

Don't get me wrong, I Love a lot of things in HS, and it's a far more aesthetically beautiful game than SBPR was, however when you remove things from the previous games and not having any representation of it within the newest title, along with new significant improvements to things like more creative capabilities for the MC, that will always leave me feeling like as though they're leaving a lot on the table.

The problem is that Illusion has no competition. Competition force you to improve. Illusion probably left things out to add them in next releases, if they take all the things from SBPR and add all the new stuff in Honey Select, they will have a hard time releasing a future game that is better, so they left things out to easier things for them. At least I think that's the reason. If there were another company that makes similar games, they will be forced to rise the quality on their games so as to outsell the competition.

I made a new character and she seems to change positions randomly, while the options are all greyed out. Any ideas?

The problem is that Illusion has no competition. Competition force you to improve. Illusion probably left things out to add them in next releases, if they take all the things from SBPR and add all the new stuff in Honey Select, they will have a hard time releasing a future game that is better, so they left things out to easier things for them. At least I think that's the reason. If there were another company that makes similar games, they will be forced to rise the quality on their games so as to outsell the competition.

Why is that so? I mean it's not like japanese men are the only creative and perverted ones who are able to develop such ideas. Why are games of such extent missing in the West? Or did Illusion create a very unique engine which is hard to compete with?

Bah, I wasn't able to make the DLC pop up.. It's as if I had not installed a thing. Making a fresh install.

That means she is taking control, you can exit the H-scene and then YOU select the girl you wanna play with and then YOU take control over the situation.

Hm, but this was happening in scenes where I had selected her myself, rather than having her drag me into a scene. I also didn't have access to the usual choice to let her take control. Did it have to do with her broken state? I haven't played with it much so is that just an element of that state?

Oh shit, I thought I was going crazy.. Here I thought they where bringing new clothes and shit.. I installed the DLC the way it was supposed to and nothing new at all seemed to pop up.. I was like.. Did I fuck up somewhere?

Ok I'm confused as it turns out there are new things, but I can't seem to see them pop in the game even though I installed them correctly..

The title girl's clothes (campaign girl) should be there...

The clothes is swimwear type, and the hairstyle is a set hairstyle.

I installed the DLC too, seem no new clothes for me either New H animation
And my studio completely fuck up all the animation were gone and I cant remove that red XYZ box in front of my girl no mention move the girl

So does this include any other thing other that what was show? more positions perhaps?

Because if it's only that (there was like only 1 regular sex animation) I dunno if it's worth installing it and messing with all the studio mods I already have...

Here's the order:
1. run honey_03_plus1222ap_sub.exe... it will create a file with a japanese name in your chosen directory. search through that file and find FileCopy.exe then run it with japanese admin rights
3. open the zip file
2. mount the iso image and open to view file... Somewhere in there you will find another FileCopy.exe (run that with japanese admin rights)
3. repeat step 1 using honeyex_souki.exe and honeyex_yoyaku.exe instead of honey_03_plus1222ap_sub.exe (order doesnt matter)
4. enjoy :D!!! You should now have the title girl costume in the swimwear section along with 2 new maps

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ghiaccio wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hello.
Is it possible to reupload the RJ336575?
Rann wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, please upload love n life lucky teacher V 2.0.0 :(

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2445340/Love_n_Life_Lucky_Teacher/
Christ is Risen, Truly Risen & Love Everlasting, all praise to Thee' Heavenly Father, Son and Holy Ghost!
darkpachon wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload these link in katfile?

(18禁ゲーム) [150626][STUDIO邪恋] 操心術 外伝 ~綾河博士のHENTAI事件簿~

sorry
NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.