[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Does anyone know what will the rumored "online" features of honey select be or is this just some speculation?

Hi everyone! This is a pleasure to join the Honey Select community. I would like to thank those who allow us to play the game and who improve it!

A short question: is there a way to retrieve a clothing when you accidentally overwrited it with another clothing? If not, someone could share the nun dress?

Thanks.

Hi everyone! This is a pleasure to join the Honey Select community. I would like to thank those who allow us to play the game and who improve it!

A short question: is there a way to retrieve a clothing when you accidentally overwrited it with another clothing? If not, someone could share the nun dress?

Thanks.
If you installed a mod that interferes with the nun clothes, simply uninstall that mod by deleting the files. To find which files to delete look in the mod archive and use it as a guide to where and which files to delete.

If you installed a mod that interferes with the nun clothes, simply uninstall that mod by deleting the files. To find which files to delete look in the mod archive and use it as a guide to where and which files to delete.

i think he means the clothing card. which should be in the full update in coordinate folder

Yes, it should be a card, but I cannot find it in the DLC directories. Do you see it in C:\illusion\HoneySelect\UserData\coordinate\female ?

I replaced the nun clothing by the pajama...

Sorry, why do you mean by maker? HoneyStudio? If yes, I am afraid this is the kind of data shared with the game.

I mean, can you reconstruct the nun clothes (IIRC there's the nun dress, the leather boots, and the rosary) in the character maker in the main game, without the use of coordinate preset?

I mean, can you reconstruct the nun clothes (IIRC there's the nun dress, the leather boots, and the rosary) in the character maker in the main game, without the use of coordinate preset?

Thank you, I haven't seen the nun robe was also in the top clothings...

Some active users from hongfire.com active here? I have really big issues with the registration since I can't receive any registration mail from there. :( Would really appreciate help. Maybe someone knows some mods there?

Don't know if this is the right place to ask for this, but I noticed many users from here who are active there. If someone could help, please send me a PN. Thanks!

Some active users from hongfire.com active here? I have really big issues with the registration since I can't receive any registration mail from there. :( Would really appreciate help. Maybe someone knows some mods there?

Don't know if this is the right place to ask for this, but I noticed many users from here who are active there. If someone could help, please send me a PN. Thanks!

Have you checked the spam/junk mail?

Your problem may be your email account provider. I had a problem with mine which wouldn't accept any emails from Hongfire, the only way I was able to finish registration was to use an account with Gmail.

Your problem may be your email account provider. I had a problem with mine which wouldn't accept any emails from Hongfire, the only way I was able to finish registration was to use an account with Gmail.

Yeah I think so, too. Unfortunately, I haven't GMAIL. But even if I'll try it with a new account, wouldn't I be banned because of "using" two accounts?

Yeah I think so, too. Unfortunately, I haven't GMAIL. But even if I'll try it with a new account, wouldn't I be banned because of "using" two accounts?
As long as you use a different username with your new email account there shouldn't be any problem.

Hello fellows, does someone have a link where i can get the dlcs? because some of the characters i downloaded have wings or special suits that aren t loaded when i load it. Thanks!

Oh ye great knowledgeable people of this forum, I come before you with questions:

Is it possible to load female chars as males in studio?
Or is there any other way to get a female char to do the male H-animations?

Oh ye great knowledgeable people of this forum, I come before you with questions:

Is it possible to load female chars as males in studio?
Or is there any other way to get a female char to do the male H-animations?

Seek Knowledge and thou shall you will receive from the Divines...
Nope. You can't :XD:

Seek Knowledge and thou shall you will receive from the Divines...
Nope. You can't :XD:
Woe is me, I asked the gods for help and all I received was ringing laughter...

Well, thanks anyway. Also, with the amount of stuff being modded in, I would have thought this would be a minor mod and already done(or blindness on my part of not finding the option).

Woe is me, I asked the gods for help and all I received was ringing laughter...

Well, thanks anyway. Also, with the amount of stuff being modded in, I would have thought this would be a minor mod and already done(or blindness on my part of not finding the option).

There is a particular mod by vrl0ver called HoneySelect Studio Addon Plugin. It has function to custom create your animations. You can create your own yuri scene with it. But problem is how to create is bit custom animation is a problem. I am waiting for a proper tutorial to understand that plugin. You can find that mod only in HongFire.

Best of Luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload
Elaina-San wrote on UFO's profile.
Hii! do you by any chance have this post archive by でじまら or dejimara? FANBOX 2023年05月号 the one that includes Elaina?
Thanks!
Redlof wrote on Shine's profile.
Hello, can you please reupload https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ154687.html & https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ269035.html (mexa or rosefile) & Part 3 of this on mexa if it's not a problem - https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ262921.html (threads too long to link, sorry)