[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

its in the first post, download the FULL update, 550.9 MB.

Starting now, you should rather point to the patches. They're much easier to install than the official updates, especially for new players.

I included the link to their release thread in the OP, and highlighted it to make it easy to find.

Thanks. Do you have the link to this so that I may look at it?

Download one of the patches from this thread, they both include the latest update with the Studio poser, and allow for a quick installation of the uncensors, translations, and more.

Starting now, you should rather point to the patches. They're much easier to install than the official updates, especially for new players.

I included the link to their release thread in the OP, and highlighted it to make it easy to find.

Download one of the patches from this thread, they both include the latest update with the Studio poser, and allow for a quick installation of the uncensors, translations, and more.

Thank you very much! But I am afraid of what may become of my current mods. Will they be overwritten? Or aren't there conflicts at all?

Reactions: espiekerella
Thank you very much! But I am afraid of what may become of my current mods. Will they be overwritten? Or aren't there conflicts at all?

I cannot guarantee that there won't be any conflict, especially if you install an update to the game, since it's going to include quite a lot of files. As such, you should always keep a back-up of your game folder.

But, normally, modders tend to avoid messing up too much with the original files, except for mods that overwrite original game content like uncensors and skin textures / materials. Most of the others mods do not replace but add content (like the clothing mods), and thus come with their own files that shouldn't be overwritten / destroyed during the installation of the patch.

Still, I strongly encourage you to make a copy of your game directory, in order to revert your files if anything goes wrong. And try to keep the original archives of all the mods you installed, in order to put them back in place easily after applying a patch (if necessary).

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Translation Discussion

Sorry if this is the wrong section, but is there some kind of a game guide for honey select or some kind of instruction booklet in english? And if so, could you point me to the proper forum section or website? Thanks.

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Translation Discussion

Sorry if this is the wrong section, but is there some kind of a game guide for honey select or some kind of instruction booklet in english? And if so, could you point me to the proper forum section or website? Thanks.

[MENTION=134710]Vanteal[/MENTION] : I moved your post to the correct thread. If you have any question about the game, here's the place to ask.

Concerning manuals, there's only a Japanese one that is bundled with the game (in the game directory). The closest we have to an English equivalent would be the wiki. You can access it here : [AS Wiki] Honey Select

Just a question, I'm trying to use HoneySelect studio to make a 1920x1080 wallpaper is that possible? If so I would like to know how to make it! Sorry if I am asking in the wrong place!

Screenshot (9).jpg

This is what I want to make as a wallpaper.

Just a question, I'm trying to use HoneySelect studio to make a 1920x1080 wallpaper is that possible? If so I would like to know how to make it! Sorry if I am asking in the wrong place!

View attachment 13225

This is what I want to make as a wallpaper.
In studio press F11. It will save a clean screenshot of the current screen without the menus. You will find the file in directory Illusion\HoneySelect\Userdata\cap in png format.

In studio press F11. It will save a clean screenshot of the current screen without the menus. You will find the file in directory Illusion\HoneySelect\Userdata\cap in png format.

YOU! YOU! YOU! DISERVE A HAREM WITH 300000 CHICKS, THANK YOU.

Hey guys, a general question about the height of the men and women in this game: Do you have an idea how it - on the scale of 0 to 100 ingame -could be translated into meters (or cm)? I haven't found any official measures on this, but am nevertheless curious!

So I've suddenly lost all the English translations after installing a mod and now I can't get them back. Even if I re-install the English patch like I did previously? Can someone help please?

Nice share.

I have tried it. It is just pose and only works for studio.

First, u should use male character, then use IK pose and save it.
After that use the program that u shared above.
Select IK pose file in \Honey Select\UserData\IKPose
It will create new pose file that can be used to female character.

Open studio again, now that new pose can be loaded for female char in IK pose list.

Here my result :p

When you say pose, do you mean still images? I haven't tried the Studio yet, but I will if I can make some good Futanari H-scenes. So my question would be: Can you make animated futanari scenes in Studio with this MOD? And what else would I need?

When you say pose, do you mean still images? I haven't tried the Studio yet, but I will if I can make some good Futanari H-scenes. So my question would be: Can you make animated futanari scenes in Studio with this MOD? And what else would I need?

I think it is just pose, because this mod just convert pose file not the animation file.
So it can't make some Futanari H-Animation :(

CMIIW

Is anyone else having issues with some of the voice audio? The cheerful girl sounds fine, but when I made a boyish personality girl, her voice sounds really choppy like it's recorded through a fan. Is something causing some of the personalities to sound choppy?
Can anyone tell me if I need to reinstall, or is everyone getting this voice audio problem?
I feel like I'm taking crazy pills...

Thanks a lot

This is harde rthan I thought.. I guess I need to get used to the controls.. it is my first time handling these things.

It might take some time, but I'll try to make a series of videos that explain things better for 1st timers. I completely forgot that the manual wasn't translated, so it might be confusing if you're not already used to the controls.

Good day.

Can anyone share any light on what "S" (Sadist) trait actually do?
Only information on wiki is that there are bonuses for "S position used" and "Painful (red text) position used".
But what positions are considered "S"?
Ones where girl in control? But in Hate state those are unavailable and Hateful Sadist feel natural.
Does Red "Feetjob" satisfy that rule?
As for "painful" positions, I thought it is only for "M" trait, or no?

Someone commented earlier that "S" treat Purple positions like "M" treat Blue, but does it mean she ignore Subordination gains? Or she gain favour from it? Something else?

----
And on different note.

Would it be OK if I add translated info about Events to AS-Wiki from http://honyselect.game-info.wiki/d/%a5%a4%a5%d9%a5%f3%a5%c8 because it is really useful for maxing feelings otherwise unreachable? With pictures from translation mod of course.

It might take some time, but I'll try to make a series of videos that explain things better for 1st timers. I completely forgot that the manual wasn't translated, so it might be confusing if you're not already used to the controls.

Yeah the controls are a bit confusing, I try to make her leg move to the right and it rotates or flips in like what in the world! Or I try to move her head and I make it look like I'm breaking her neck..

Studio question... Am I missing something?

What's all the fuss about the studio? I tried it and is really hard and tiresome to create a scene, however I have beeing surfing in the Illusion website to download some scenes shared by the users in order to learn a little about it's capabilities and all I see is static/semi-static scenes with girl, girls, girls and guys, or only guys, AND loop animations of sex scenes (1 on 1, threesomes, foursomes, orgies, etc.). So I wonder: That's it? I mean you only can create loop animations of sex? Like gifs but with sound and camera movement? With all the hassle that is to create a scene and position your characters I think is not worth the time to create just an animated loop. But maybe is capable to create something more sophisticated and I simply don't know how to make the "scene" to progress.

I was hoping to create futanari or shota scenes in studio, but due to the limitation of the h-animation share between genders and the hassle that is to use the IK position system, is almost imposible to do, and I haven't seeing many users in the Illusion web that do it either.

Maybe I'm just dumb and I'm missing something, since is the first time I use something like that, so I would like to confirm: Does the studio only serves to create animated loops with sound and camera movement? Or maybe I'm missing something here?

Studio question... Am I missing something?

What's all the fuss about the studio? I tried it and is really hard and tiresome to create a scene, however I have beeing surfing in the Illusion website to download some scenes shared by the users in order to learn a little about it's capabilities and all I see is static/semi-static scenes with girl, girls, girls and guys, or only guys, AND loop animations of sex scenes (1 on 1, threesomes, foursomes, orgies, etc.). So I wonder: That's it? I mean you only can create loop animations of sex? Like gifs but with sound and camera movement? With all the hassle that is to create a scene and position your characters I think is not worth the time to create just an animated loop. But maybe is capable to create something more sophisticated and I simply don't know how to make the "scene" to progress.

I was hoping to create futanari or shota scenes in studio, but due to the limitation of the h-animation share between genders and the hassle that is to use the IK position system, is almost imposible to do, and I haven't seeing many users in the Illusion web that do it either.

Maybe I'm just dumb and I'm missing something, since is the first time I use something like that, so I would like to confirm: Does the studio only serves to create animated loops with sound and camera movement? Or maybe I'm missing something here?

Get your mind off sex for a bit...there's much more you can do with studio than sex...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?
404notfound wrote on Krxze's profile.
hi,Krxze
your request here!
[170308] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD1 「悪魔と花見」 (第1巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754160_7ed2a4fe5820ec48

[170712] 青の祓魔師 京都不浄王篇 オリジナルドラマCD2 「Memories of…」 (第5巻完全生産限定版特典)
https://download.gg/en/file-18754161_a43f52c7e04abb2c

please download and enjoy!!!
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
This game recently got updated after 2 years

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ351576.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ274721 RJ312028 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ090136 ver 1.3
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/120127-ティー・エンタ・ぴー-ゴーストハウス・ガンスイーパー-ver-1-3.45161/

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?