[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Someone knows, how to unlock the wedding stuff? I know I have to "H the girl" until the yellow face will appear. And I know that this is done mostly through yellow actions. But can someone explain in detail? I did it until the bar was at max and started again at zero, but the achievement didn't unlock.

Someone knows, how to unlock the wedding stuff? I know I have to "H the girl" until the yellow face will appear. And I know that this is done mostly through yellow actions. But can someone explain in detail? I did it until the bar was at max and started again at zero, but the achievement didn't unlock.

Said yellow status [Favour in the wiki language] has to be full (with red text and with a big grin)...that bar visible in the stats is the "broken" bar, doesn't have anything to do with other feelings.

Once your girl reaches a particular feeling she won't gain any more points toward that feeling through positions alone, you'll need other sources of points to prop it up to max. Check the updated wiki for how the mechanic works and compare that to your girl's traits. You might want to give her sleeping medicine and wait for her to wake up a couple times - that's how I got some girls to up to full love [favour].

In HoneyStudio, how can I actually play a scene that's already created?

Like I can load scenes, and edit them a bit... but then what?

(There are 2 buttons still in Japanese on the right side, and one of them makes my game crash, so maybe that's the one?)

In HoneyStudio, how can I actually play a scene that's already created?

Like I can load scenes, and edit them a bit... but then what?

(There are 2 buttons still in Japanese on the right side, and one of them makes my game crash, so maybe that's the one?)

what do you mean 'play'?
you can't really play it like a game, you could make them move via h-animations (so play like a video)

Said yellow status [Favour in the wiki language] has to be full (with red text and with a big grin)...that bar visible in the stats is the "broken" bar, doesn't have anything to do with other feelings.

Once your girl reaches a particular feeling she won't gain any more points toward that feeling through positions alone, you'll need other sources of points to prop it up to max. Check the updated wiki for how the mechanic works and compare that to your girl's traits. You might want to give her sleeping medicine and wait for her to wake up a couple times - that's how I got some girls to up to full love [favour].

Ah now I understand. I thought this thing had to do something with the bar on the right during H sessions. But I get it now. Man, and they say virtual girls are more easy to go along with.

Thank you, sir.

what do you mean 'play'?
you can't really play it like a game, you could make them move via h-animations (so play like a video)

Oh, I thought you could queue up a series of actions and camera movements/angles, so it'd be like a movie or a replay.

If that's not the case, then never mind.

Thanks though!

Is there any new clothes after sister & gothic clothes? I don't really patch much since I have to reinstall my mods.

I think someone should make a walkthrough to get the max stats for each one of the feelings with bonus actions like the sleeping trick you mention, since it's not detailed in the wiki and it's not that easy to maximize a particular feeling (since it's easier to loose points than gain them in H-scenes). Also it's kind of a hassle to be worried about wich position will make me loose points and which ones don't in the H-Scenes.

Also for those that can't access the character upload website, there is a pastebin with links to other sources HERE

Haha, well if someone made it, it would be sweet indeed. Like an SFM but super easy to use. Sounds far from easy to make though, and I'm definitely not the guy to do it lol.

Well, for now, one can use an ingame camera software to record your own hentai. xD

Hey guys. Just wanted to ask 2 quick questions and I sincerely apologize if they've been answered. I looked all over and was still stumped.

1. Which English translations are the latest that I should download? I've seen so many different links, just want to make sure I have the latest and most complete one.

2. Is there a way to make your male character completely nude like in Play Club? I think it was like the ~ key or something? Tried that and it doesn't work. He looks ridiculous doing work in all his clothes lol...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Hey guys. Just wanted to ask 2 quick questions and I sincerely apologize if they've been answered. I looked all over and was still stumped.

1. Which English translations are the latest that I should download? I've seen so many different links, just want to make sure I have the latest and most complete one.

2. Is there a way to make your male character completely nude like in Play Club? I think it was like the ~ key or something? Tried that and it doesn't work. He looks ridiculous doing work in all his clothes lol...

Any help is appreciated. Thanks!

look for lewton latest post in the translation thread. he manage it so that's the latest.
F2 will show you the keyboard shortcuts. i think its 5 or 6 to undress the male or toggle his penis

edit: shortcut keys 5 to 7, for man's clothing, accessories & shoes

Last edited:
look for lewton latest post in the translation thread. he manage it so that's the latest.
F2 will show you the keyboard shortcuts. i think its 5 or 6 to undress the male or toggle his penis

edit: shortcut keys 5 to 7, for man's clothing, accessories & shoes

Hey! Thanks a lot man.

Just wondering also, is there a translation for the girls before and after H? Right now that's the only thing still in Japanese.

Did I install the wrong thing?

Reactions: espiekerella
Is anyone else having issues with some of the voice audio? The cheerful girl sounds fine, but when I made a boyish personality girl, her voice sounds really choppy like it's recorded through a fan. Is something causing some of the personalities to sound choppy?

At long last, I compiled a patch for this game. Two of them, actually.

Introducing the MF and EMF Patches for Honey Select :

"The MF Patch will focus on providing a complete, up-to-date, uncensored, and translated experience to players in a single package. Meanwhile, the EMF Patch will include the exact same content and top it off with a curated selection of the most-used and most-favoured mods, in order to deliver to players the very best of our awesome modding community within a single installation."​

Grab the version you prefer here.

At long last, I compiled a patch for this game. Two of them, actually.

Introducing the MF and EMF Patches for Honey Select :

"The MF Patch will focus on providing a complete, up-to-date, uncensored, and translated experience to players in a single package. Meanwhile, the EMF Patch will include the exact same content and top it off with a curated selection of the most-used and most-favoured mods, in order to deliver to players the very best of our awesome modding community within a single installation."​

Grab the version you prefer here.

Just what the doctor ordered! Thank you so much!

I've noticed that I don't have the latest offical patch in wich there should be a dance mode in the studio. Anyone knows where I can get it?

Everyone is talking about a "studio". Can someone explain me, what this is?

A playground in which you can do just about whatever you want with your characters...if you have the will to manipulate all the stuff to work.

It doesn't come with the game, but rather with update.

A playground in which you can do just about whatever you want with your characters...if you have the will to manipulate all the stuff to work.

It doesn't come with the game, but rather with update.

Thanks. Do you have the link to this so that I may look at it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yunaaaaaan wrote on Shine's profile.
https://x.gd/vOoSW
Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
deckera wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reup this ?
lulu1104 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload Renai Karichaimashita drama CD please? Thank you very much Ryzen-sama ^^!
ek9r wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Hi Thanks for your help.
Sorry to reiterate, but the link seems to be broken. I would appreciate your assistance.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...マジカル☆ディアーズ)-ost-cdx2-drama-cd-update.1198322/