[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

The only interesting thing I see in the DLC is this outfit: View attachment 12847 Some kind of school uniform with actual short sleeves.
As for the rest, i honestly think the Mod community has already made better stuff.
We shall see what this is about on december 22nd

Looks like the "Idol" set is exclusive and is likely to require online verification...
I believe the mod community will get rid of that limitation pretty soon...

Last edited:
lol I did the same shit like you I reverted back to windows7 thinking windows 10 had something to do with it. I think its down not sure tho.Is your browser saying page cant be reached?

exactly i mean after refreshing this site for hours i sometime get the background from this site but nothing else, and it wouldnt do that if the page is offline, so im kinda curious about that.

exactly i mean after refreshing this site for hours i sometime get the background from this site but nothing else, and it wouldnt do that if the page is offline, so im kinda curious about that.

So did you upgrade your windows too? wasn't able to access it after upgrading to windows 10 dont know if coincidence that the server is down or something at my end.

all for the (INSANE) price of $56

let's put it in perspective shall we?
Battlefield 1 for the PS4 $57 USD
batman return to arkham PS4 $53 USD
Dragon Quest Builders PS4 $58 USD
Final Fantasy XV PS4 $59 USD
Skyrim: Special ED $60 USD

seriously Illusion think a semi broken sim expansion can compare to those tittles? O_O
Friend, hgames are pretty much always expensive. Now yes, if the only content is the one advertised in this thread, then this is too expensive for what it is.
Also, no Studio DLC? :(

So the site announcing the expansion is fully accessible...

Finally, that riding crop is seeing some action.

Two new maps: Game Booth and "SM room"...apparently porting old maps is much harder work than making new ones (considering it's from the developers' end)...then again, Illusion's steps forward are usually, well, "Illusion"...

Looks like the "Idol" set is exclusive and is likely to require online verification...

I don't think it's harder for them to port old maps, but harder for them to get people to pay for old stuff. Cause modders could (or eventually) port the old maps, making the new DLC pointless.

I find it amusing that how you guys are complaining about the price of product when you already downloaded other Illusion games for free.
1- I complain because I payed full price for 8 games from Illusion only to get tech demos. (except for a few)
2- because it is an expansion for a rushed up game with reused assets from SBPR and has the price tag of a full AAA game. Any DLC for those AAA games would not cost 1-2/10 of that.

so yeah. as a paying costumer from Illusion I GET TO COMPLAIN

btw. they changed the main image on the site from last night. this one doesn't have the info log. and they changed the date to 12/22...

someone messed the info. so the update pack release date is 12/22

1- I complain because I payed full price for 8 games from Illusion only to get tech demos. (except for a few)
2- because it is an expansion for a rushed up game with reused assets from SBPR and has the price tag of a full AAA game. Any DLC for those AAA games would not cost 1-2/10 of that.

so yeah. as a paying costumer from Illusion I GET TO COMPLAIN

btw. they changed the main image on the site from last night. this one doesn't have the info log. and they changed the date to 12/22...

someone messed the info. so the update pack release date is 12/22

Good luck ranting at Illusion.
God bless the internet :runhappy:

I NEED HELP.

I can't even install the game :/

I mounted both Disk 1 and Disk 2, went into Disk 1, started the installation process, it asked me for Disk 2, I made sure that was mounted, clicked the continue button (it's all in Japanese. Can't understand) and the bar began to move, and when it was almost finished, a window with the yellow triangle icon popped up saying something failed or something. I then had three options, and all three buttons ended with an A, an R and something else. No matter which one I clicked the installation just won't progress :(

Are there any guides on how to install this thing? It's the only thing I have yet to see. Like, there's literally no guides for the installation process. How did you all do it?

I NEED HELP.

I mounted both Disk 1 and Disk 2, went into Disk 1, started the installation process, it asked me for Disk 2, I made sure that was mounted, clicked the continue button (it's all in Japanese. Can't understand) and the bar began to move, and when it was almost finished, a window with the yellow triangle icon popped up saying something failed or something. I then had three options, and all three buttons ended with an A, an R and something else. No matter which one I clicked the installation just won't progress :(

Are there any guides on how to install this thing? It's the only thing I have yet to see. Like, there's literally no guides for the installation process. How did you all do it?

Install disks 1 and two. When the error message appears, just keep the i key pressed until the errors are gone (it might take a couple of minutes...)
THEN you have to manually install the contents of disk 2 i the game's folder. Just extract them and it should be done. The contents are located in WinRoot/illusion/HoneySelect copy abdata and the other files to the game folder.
Don't forget to install the DLC and updates afterwards!

So did you upgrade your windows too? wasn't able to access it after upgrading to windows 10 dont know if coincidence that the server is down or something at my end.

no i had win10 via win7 upgrade before and it worked fine, couple days ago i cleaninstalled win10 because of some problems, but this problem has nothing to do with ur operating system

I NEED HELP.

if u are using the newest daemon tools, ur doing it wrong.
with the newest daemon tools u only have to mount disc1 and install, within installing u get asked for disc2, if that happens u have to replace disc1 with disc2 not mounting disc 2 as its own, disc2 has to be on the same virtualdrive as disc1 was.

i had the same problem too so trust me it will work fine like that dont do what TheCapeman said or u will have missing files

Last edited:
I downloaded the package that contains all the DLCs and Updates (From pastebin: http://pastebin.com/wNfFC17w), but I don't know how to use/install it and add it to the existing game.

Here's a link to the package: https://mega.nz/#!Od9nEaKB!5-uiimU47JXMH4g3Ao_8o49bvfQaaHutH3_tuQ5cQgY

What am I supposed to do? Copy all those files and folders to somewhere?

run honey_03_plus1014n.exe, give a directory for it to extract (ie. HS game directory)
once it's done, run FileCopy.exe. Wait for it to install and you're done.

If you get an error message when running FileCopy.exe, you'll have to install it manually.
So open the \setup folder and copy everything into your Honeyselect directory.
then copy all the coordinate images from \衣装カード folder into your UserData\coordinate\female directory.

check to see that game & studio works. you can then delete the folder created by honey_03_plus1014n.exe

Alright, I installed all the DLCs and updates. Thank you :)

Everything's working fine except for one thing, though. The genitals are all orange-ish and glowing or something. Looks like texture issues. Any clue why?

Last edited:
so the new patch with new clothes and personality is out, wonder when is it gonna be available here.

I think few of you could like my story with Honey Select and PlayClub Studio.
Let me know if you like it :P

____
Last blog entry
Bunny-live-stream
51.jpg

All the story and the link for character here

Reactions: smanli05
Not a thing new for patch but some fixes...both for studio.

Allows dance animations to be looped (not that there are many to use...I wonder if all those fancy dance animations will be added with that epic append they're going to release...)
Fixes paizuri animation (not aware of it before)...

After the new free Damn update released a few days ago.. amending certain assets of Studio, all my scenes and all my characters that I used in those scenes including those of other users, all made before the update, now Studio can not me loads more..! :(

Also all the mods like ShortcutsHS, GameObgectList, AutoPOV, CMM Multi, IK add-on, Etc .. do not work anymore, are like Deth!

I also tried to uninstall the mods, but always remains the same,

Please.. I'm desperate, you can Help me find a solution this disaster?

$56 for the expansion? I'd be down to buy it if it were released outside of Japan. It'd be worth it just for the the added outfits and sexual positions. Since this game can't be released worldwide (due to silly religious and conservative traditions), Illusion has to make a higher profit margin on the small market sales (one country, and a certain demographic within that country) in order to make it worth it for them to create the content.

And come on, $56 of mid-2010s money isn't that much. I had to shell out $64.99 + tax on Final Fantasy III/VI and $79.99 + tax on Chrono Trigger... in the mid-'90s, and those games were only 24 and 32 megabits. Plus, Honey Select makes it so that I can rail Celes and Marle.... ;)

After the new free Damn update released a few days ago.. amending certain assets of Studio, all my scenes and all my characters that I used in those scenes including those of other users, all made before the update, now Studio can not me loads more..! :(

Also all the mods like ShortcutsHS, GameObgectList, AutoPOV, CMM Multi, IK add-on, Etc .. do not work anymore, are like Deth!

I also tried to uninstall the mods, but always remains the same,

Please.. I'm desperate, you can Help me find a solution this disaster?

reinstall IPA + run HoneyStudio_64_Patched.exe ?

Alright, I installed all the DLCs and updates. Thank you :)

Everything's working fine except for one thing, though. The genitals are all orange-ish and glowing or something. Looks like texture issues. Any clue why?

thats because illusion-games are always censored, u will need to find an uncensor mod which exists here and on hongfire, if u cant speak japanese there is also an translation mod (not done yet but it helps a lot)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful