[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Yup, there is a new patch releasing today
But it seems the new patch is for VR Use-ONLY

There's a new VR patch for the Vive, but also a full "Append Data + Studio" update (追加データ+スタジオ Ver.5).

I'm a bit too busy currently, but I will retrieve and mirror everything tonight (ETA: 8 hours).

Not a thing new for patch but some fixes...both for studio.

Allows dance animations to be looped (not that there are many to use...I wonder if all those fancy dance animations will be added with that epic append they're going to release...)
Fixes paizuri animation (not aware of it before)...

Has anyone experienced running the game fine the first time but then coming back to it and have it hang every time it tries to load a character model? This is what's happening to me now and I can't play anymore. No crash, nothing, just loads forever.

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Hey does anyone have tips on how to create a more asian defined face. I can't seem to get the eyes have slits.

Are you using the wide slider mod? You can get some good results with that. Although I will warn you , making the eyes slits veers heavily into the uncanny valley.

Are you using the wide slider mod? You can get some good results with that. Although I will warn you , making the eyes slits veers heavily into the uncanny valley.

LMAO yes, but i cant seem to get the right ratios for the wideslider, most of my eyes are a big to big and long rectangular kinda or oval.

ANOTHER QUESTION:
is it possible to set the male character to the appearance of a girl? Ive seen a gallery with a girl banging another girl and i would like to find out how to do girl girl action. Heck they even did a threesome, is that even possible?

Not a thing new for patch but some fixes...both for studio.

Allows dance animations to be looped (not that there are many to use...I wonder if all those fancy dance animations will be added with that epic append they're going to release...)
Fixes paizuri animation (not aware of it before)...

Oh, yes, those animations were certainly bugged! Nice, glad to see those were fixed, as well as looping the Dance animations; which was, coincidentally, modded to be fixed not all that long ago.

Btw, full-credit to MegaKameha for providing the links on HF, but here are the latest updates for HS!

Complete (550MB) (Mediafire mirror)
Update from 9/30 (5.5MB)
VR HTC Vive beta2 (35MB)

It should be noted that, after applying the latest update (and even after running the patcher) quite a bit of the Studio UI buttons are bugged looking. (Exit, Reset, etc.)

Screenshot - 10_14_2016 , 6_30_42 PM.png

Last edited:
LMAO yes, but i cant seem to get the right ratios for the wideslider, most of my eyes are a big to big and long rectangular kinda or oval.

ANOTHER QUESTION:
is it possible to set the male character to the appearance of a girl? Ive seen a gallery with a girl banging another girl and i would like to find out how to do girl girl action. Heck they even did a threesome, is that even possible?

I was thinking on making a thread in here or in hongfire to share advice, tips and questions about how to get certain results in the character maker, so more people will get the desired results.

The girl/girl and threesomes are probably done in the STUDIO. I'm still waiting for a futanari mod that can allow to make a futanari as the MC.

I was thinking on making a thread in here or in hongfire to share advice, tips and questions about how to get certain results in the character maker, so more people will get the desired results.

The girl/girl and threesomes are probably done in the STUDIO. I'm still waiting for a futanari mod that can allow to make a futanari as the MC.

Sorry but what exactly is the studio?

Sorry but what exactly is the studio?

The "Studio" is the other half of the game of Honey Select. Allows you to make your own scenes as you were the photographer/director in a real studio but for the game. Allows for more customization for character placement and movement. It can be a lot of fun and pretty addicting since you have total creative control over what is happening with the desired characters in-scene.

Like your previous question, the Girl on Girl can only happen in the studio at this time. There might be an update later on for the actual game to feature Girl on Girl or even threesome, but as for now that is only done in the Studio application of Honey Select.

There is a futa mod out right now, although it needs some work from the details listed and the images provided. Right now your probably better off creating/morphing an accessory to a strap on because it will look better and not mess with your skin color of your character.

There is a futa mod out right now, although it needs some work from the details listed and the images provided. Right now your probably better off creating/morphing an accessory to a strap on because it will look better and not mess with your skin color of your character.

Do you mean this: Big realistic male uncensor and Shemale mods version 3 or another MOD?

But I thought that it only allows to make shemales out of the girls of the game. What I want to do is to make the MC (Main Male Character) into a futanari girl, so she can fuck the girls in the main game. I think there is no MOD for that, or can this MOD make that happen?

Do you mean this: Big realistic male uncensor and Shemale mods version 3 or another MOD?

But I thought that it only allows to make shemales out of the girls of the game. What I want to do is to make the MC (Main Male Character) into a futanari girl, so she can fuck the girls in the main game. I think there is no MOD for that, or can this MOD make that happen?

Yeah I'm sorry that is the one I meant to say. I'm not sure exactly, I think it might affect it in the main game because it messes with the uncensor I think but there is no Girl on Girl in main game yet so even if it works, you can't use it in main game. So I think it is only a studio mod atm.

Yeah making the Male character into a female would be awesome but I don't think there was ever a mod like that in the recent illusion games because they gender lock the animations specifically to the male character. I wish there was something to make the male into a female so we could do something like that.

I think there was a mod before to make a female into a man either in SBPR or PC but not the other way around.

Oh, yes, those animations were certainly bugged! Nice, glad to see those were fixed, as well as looping the Dance animations; which was, coincidentally, modded to be fixed not all that long ago.

Btw, full-credit to MegaKameha for providing the links on HF, but here are the latest updates for HS!

Update from 9/30 (5.5MB)
VR HTC Vive beta2 (35MB)

It should be noted that, after applying the latest update (and even after running the patcher) quite a bit of the Studio UI buttons are bugged looking. (Exit, Reset, etc.)

View attachment 12774

If mods has something to do with the studio's assets...there ARE changes made to the assets of the studio this time.

That could be it - I have to delete the studio's watermark every time it is updated.

Update from 9/30 (5.5MB)
VR HTC Vive beta2 (35MB)

View attachment 12774

I don't see that bug. I don't use the full version but the update file and everything seems to be normal for me.

Hello A-S community. I just registered because I need to ask you a couple of questions about Honey Select:

First of all: What happened to the Sleeping Animation? I can't access it anymore under Custom/Sleeping pose in the Studio...
This is the animation I mean. Maybe i'm looking in the wrong place?
View attachment 12786

Second: After playing Honey Select, my Win 10 starts being really sluggish, especially with drop-down menus and such. So you have any idea why?

Thanks in advance

The Capeman

Last edited:
Hey Guys I need some help! I got everything running smooth but when I attempt to run the Studio, my mouse does the load circle for a split second and the game never runs.

Can anyone help? :(

Hey Guys I need some help! I got everything running smooth but when I attempt to run the Studio, my mouse does the load circle for a split second and the game never runs.

Can anyone help? :(

Could be an installation error or bad/corrupt file within your download file. I would uninstall and then reinstall to start clean(back up your user data, save, characters, etc). Make sure you follow the correct setup to install it correctly.

I think last week or so there was a member here who was having the same issue with the exe file launching but then as it launched it went black screen and disabled the application.

Also, what OS are you running?

Could be an installation error or bad/corrupt file within your download file. I would uninstall and then reinstall to start clean(back up your user data, save, characters, etc). Make sure you follow the correct setup to install it correctly.

I think last week or so there was a member here who was having the same issue with the exe file launching but then as it launched it went black screen and disabled the application.

Also, what OS are you running?

I'm using Windows 10, everything else loads up fine but when I try to run Studio it just doesn't load at all.

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

I'm using Windows 10, everything else loads up fine but when I try to run Studio it just doesn't load at all.

I would try a clean install and see if that works. More than likely a key file is missing or it went corrupt during some of the installation process, maybe even a bad download file. I would try that and see if it does it, then we can narrow it down. The good thing we know is that you have Win 10 which HS has been optimized/formatted to run on Win 10 without an issue.

Also if your not sure about a installation, I am sure there is a youtube video on it that is worthy of viewing just in case your not sure.

I would try a clean install and see if that works. More than likely a key file is missing or it went corrupt during some of the installation process, maybe even a bad download file. I would try that and see if it does it, then we can narrow it down. The good thing we know is that you have Win 10 which HS has been optimized/formatted to run on Win 10 without an issue.

Also if your not sure about a installation, I am sure there is a youtube video on it that is worthy of viewing just in case your not sure.

All is Well now, Except that I am clueless how to do this stuff.

How do I get girl on girl working? Ive seen several animations of some girl on girl stuff http://67.media.tumblr.com/784d358e31e4be0682edfc683504fb8e/tumblr_of3761o2qf1vc75pbo1_1280.gif

All is Well now, Except that I am clueless how to do this stuff.

How do I get girl on girl working? Ive seen several animations of some girl on girl stuff http://67.media.tumblr.com/784d358e31e4be0682edfc683504fb8e/tumblr_of3761o2qf1vc75pbo1_1280.gif

Glad to hear you fixed it. Did the reinstall fix the problem?

The Girl on Girl is a scene you make within the studio. Right now there is no mode or such a way in the main game, only studio is capable of such things as of right now.

Hello A-S community. I just registered because I need to ask you a couple of questions about Honey Select:

First of all: What happened to the Sleeping Animation? I can't access it anymore under Custom/Sleeping pose in the Studio...
This is the animation I mean. Maybe i'm looking in the wrong place?
View attachment 12786

Second: After playing Honey Select, my Win 10 starts being really sluggish, especially with drop-down menus and such. So you have any idea why?

Thanks in advance

The Capeman

Well to adress your second question, it means u have a bad computer? Honey Select kinda does have high requirements and probably used a bunch of ur RAM and disk space etc. But if u restart ur comp it shud go back to normal, try cleaning ur computer as well of any junk files

Reactions: TheCapeman

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance