[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

I made mine black blobs...

BTW, what about 10/07 patch? The site says that there is.

No idea, I would like to have it.

I just checked there website and it says game data NEW on it.. But like these people enjoy fucking up their website.. Like I find their website so disorganized I can't even use common sence to get to the downloadable data like the hell.

Last edited:
Hello everyone.
I have a problem with the game. I've been looking arout this thread and in hongfire too but I can't seem to find an answer. After weeks of playing normally, yesterday I got a bug that has totally ruined the game. Simple but devastating: when ever I go into "Room Editing" all the 5 rooms are empty and so is the list of characters, I can't even exit the room editor menu.
I uninstalled the game, deleted the whole directory (after making backups of the mods) and reinstalled. It didn't work, the problem persists. I checked in hongfire if somebody reported any problems with the mods I'm using and that doesn't seem to be the cause either. I'm currently on my second try to do a full reinstall. I'll see if it works and tell you. I would like to know if someone here had the same issue and how can it be fixed (other than reinstalling).

No idea, I would like to have it.

I just checked there website and it says game data NEW on it.. But like these people enjoy fucking up their website.. Like I find their website so disorganized I can't even use common sence to get to the downloadable data like the hell.

Yes...it's the f'd up front page that says yesterday, but in the game's page says one week earlier.

Nope, there's nothing. I checked the recent patch I got and it all makes sense - it's just the f'd up site announcement.

Hello everyone.
I have a problem with the game. I've been looking arout this thread and in hongfire too but I can't seem to find an answer. After weeks of playing normally, yesterday I got a bug that has totally ruined the game. Simple but devastating: when ever I go into "Room Editing" all the 5 rooms are empty and so is the list of characters, I can't even exit the room editor menu.
I uninstalled the game, deleted the whole directory (after making backups of the mods) and reinstalled. It didn't work, the problem persists. I checked in hongfire if somebody reported any problems with the mods I'm using and that doesn't seem to be the cause either. I'm currently on my second try to do a full reinstall. I'll see if it works and tell you. I would like to know if someone here had the same issue and how can it be fixed (other than reinstalling).

Hmm I have neve rheard of anything like that.. Maybe you pressed a button that cause everything to hide on the rooms? Have you messed around with settings a lot?

Hmm I have neve rheard of anything like that.. Maybe you pressed a button that cause everything to hide on the rooms? Have you messed around with settings a lot?

Where did he install the game first of all and how many mods are you using. File corruption can occur either moving stuff or when downloading so check your mods to see if they arent corrupted.

Where did he install the game first of all and how many mods are you using. File corruption can occur either moving stuff or when downloading so check your mods to see if they arent corrupted.

Yeah that's true.. Maybe he has a corrupted file.

Hello everyone.

You may have a bad character card. The game reads all the character cards and if even one of them is corrupted it wouldn't load any character at all, not even newly created ones.

Copy all your characters to a safe backup directory. Then delete all the cards from the Userdata\chara\female leaving just one character, preferably the oldest one. Open the game and see if the character shows in the maker. If it does, start coping back characters one at a time and checking them in the maker. If at any time you copy a card and all the characters disappear again it indicate a bad card. Keep going until you have identified all the good and bad characters.

Hey does anyone know how one can obtain or find the feature where the girls basically make an ahegao face or eye roll up? Is it supposed to be in the eye settings in the studio?

Hey does anyone know how one can obtain or find the feature where the girls basically make an ahegao face or eye roll up? Is it supposed to be in the eye settings in the studio?
I have seen or heard nothing so far to indicate that ahegao exists in this game; studio or main game. So, unless some modder goes crazy or Illusion gets charitable (which I doubt), there is no ahegao in HS.

Hongfire seems to be down. Is there anywhere else to get the uncensor mod? I can't seem to find it here. Thanks.

I have seen or heard nothing so far to indicate that ahegao exists in this game; studio or main game. So, unless some modder goes crazy or Illusion gets charitable (which I doubt), there is no ahegao in HS.

wait, for real? Ive seen some galleries with eye roll backs and maybe tongue stick outs....

wait, for real? Ive seen some galleries with eye roll backs and maybe tongue stick outs....
You can adjust the eyes and mouth to make it look like ahegao in the studio, very true, but there isn't an h-animation that has ahegao.
Sorry about that, I should have been more specific!

the only evidence that I've seen that there might be ahegao in the game is that they have the mouth expression for them.

BUT you can achieve it via CM Mod Plugin

4DoY7LN3.jpg

the only evidence that I've seen that there might be ahegao in the game is that they have the mouth expression for them.

BUT you can achieve it via CM Mod Plugin

4DoY7LN3.jpg
Ahh, yes, that mod... I wasn't too crazy about using it in SBPR, though, and nothing's really changed. Too many hotkeys and too many chances for something to get buggy or go wrong.
At least, that's my past experience with it.

You can adjust the eyes and mouth to make it look like ahegao in the studio, very true, but there isn't an h-animation that has ahegao.
Sorry about that, I should have been more specific!

oh ok that makes sense, gotta play around with all the studio features

hi there...

i've change from english to my language with Personality.txt in Plugins\UITranslation\Text.

but they are still in english..how do i need to reset that so they read from Personality.txt ?
i did took all folder off and game were in japanese.and then put back but still english.

any suggest?

You may have a bad character card. The game reads all the character cards and if even one of them is corrupted it wouldn't load any character at all, not even newly created ones.

Copy all your characters to a safe backup directory. Then delete all the cards from the Userdata\chara\female leaving just one character, preferably the oldest one. Open the game and see if the character shows in the maker. If it does, start coping back characters one at a time and checking them in the maker. If at any time you copy a card and all the characters disappear again it indicate a bad card. Keep going until you have identified all the good and bad characters.

Yep, that was the problem. I did what you said and it's loading again. Haven't had time to check all the characters again so I still don't know wich one caused the issue. That bothers me because it's been a few days since I downloaded or created a new card, so I'm really curious to know how did an old card suddenly became corrupted.
Thank you all for your answers ;)

hi there...

i've change from english to my language with Personality.txt in Plugins\UITranslation\Text.

but they are still in english..how do i need to reset that so they read from Personality.txt ?
i did took all folder off and game were in japanese.and then put back but still english.

any suggest?

Sorry, but I am having a hard time understand your question. Did you mean you wanted the game in japanese or in english? Or in any other language for that matter?

Sorry, but I am having a hard time understand your question. Did you mean you wanted the game in japanese or in english? Or in any other language for that matter?

I know,my engrish are bad :P

Okay,i translate from English to Danish with Personality.txt in Plugins\UITranslation\Text folder...
and hope it would show danish instead for english in game(Character Room). but it didn't work.

Okay,i translate from English to Danish with Personality.txt in Plugins\UITranslation\Text folder...
and hope it would show danish instead for english in game(Character Room). but it didn't work.

that file doesn't do much. you have to translate all the files in the Plugins\UITranslation\Honeyselect\Text folder

Yeah you need to translate the rest of the files to Danish so you could see it in that language. For instance that DOES work, but only when the language pack is already in the game.. In other words it is "supported", but when it isn't you or someone has to add it manually.

In that case there are character presets for males, that are fat/old and such.

Thanks but I already made one perfect old man (which is in the database if anyone is interested). The problem is how to change his expresion in the H-scenes. He seems to have always the default expresion, however in the maker you can put other expresions on him, I don't know how to put those expresions in the h-scenes, it seems they are only used for the photo card you make when you save.

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Translation Discussion

Hi i m new in the forum and i need help in something about gameplay ... my game doest show archivements and also never cum automaticaly the man just the girl ... i want to know if is normal or i have a old client of the game or i need a mod or something sorry my bad english i m from germany

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?
TasogareHentai wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Sorry, can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it? Thanks in advance, and sorry for disturb.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturbing, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.