[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

I deleted all game folders and reextracted the rar in the folder the rars came in and then installed the disks. I may of screwed up there. Since something went trippy when getting the first disk

In one of your posts you mention you copy a folder from the ISO file and moved it to your desktop correct?

In one of your posts you mention you copy a folder from the ISO file and moved it to your desktop correct?

yes, the winroot folder which basically had the 32 and 64_data and .exe with abdata and such

yes, the winroot folder which basically had the 32 and 64_data and .exe with abdata and such

Do not copy anything from the DISKS only follow the regular installation.

On disk1 click the startup then click on the 2nd option from the top down and then follow the installation when it asks you for disk 2 unmount disk1 and mount disk2 and hit OK to continue and finish the installation.

everything after that is just installing the DLCs using the filecopy software that comes with the DLCs and do the same with the latest patch. After all that launch the game to make sure it works THEN download the 1-3 I linked you yesterday and it should work just like mine. Because that is how I did it.

Do not copy anything from the DISKS only follow the regular installation.

On disk1 click the startup then click on the 2nd option from the top down and then follow the installation when it asks you for disk 2 unmount disk1 and mount disk2 and hit OK to continue and finish the installation.

everything after that is just installing the DLCs using the filecopy software that comes with the DLCs and do the same with the latest patch. After all that launch the game to make sure it works THEN download the 1-3 I linked you yesterday and it should work just like mine. Because that is how I did it.

ok, so no creating a new folder then?

this is the folder where everything is in https://gyazo.com/1c176ab3146996ff4d2bcccf975b9061
So i do everything in this folder ?

ok, so no creating a new folder then?

this is the folder where everything is in https://gyazo.com/1c176ab3146996ff4d2bcccf975b9061
So i do everything in this folder ?

Yes exactly start with the disks then the souki and yoyaku and finally the honeyplus <-- that one is the honeyselect studio like I said use the FILECOPY that comes with it. Make sure you're have Japanese language pack installed and switch from ENG to "J" because if you don't it will give you an error when using filecopy. After install the latest patch the same way. and then the translations extracting from 1-3 INTO the directory.

This is how your game should end up.
https://gyazo.com/5d9a57d3b6e934da3920355d564c7f66

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion &amp;amp; FAQ

Yes exactly start with the disks then the souki and yoyaku and finally the honeyplus <-- that one is the honeyselect studio like I said use the FILECOPY that comes with it. Make sure you're have Japanese language pack installed and switch from ENG to "J" because if you don't it will give you an error when using filecopy. After install the latest patch the same way. and then the translations extracting from 1-3 INTO the directory.

This is how your game should end up.
https://gyazo.com/5d9a57d3b6e934da3920355d564c7f66

ok will do, but if i do it in the folder i showed, it has no game directory? only game files from the dlc

ok will do, but if i do it in the folder i showed, it has no game directory? only game files from the dlc

If you us ethe file copy it will automatically find the game directory and will install the dlc there do not worry.

If you us ethe file copy it will automatically find the game directory and will install the dlc there do not worry.

ohhh, and then i extract the english translations into the actual disk folder?

EDIT: oh is this the error u were talking about when filecopying? https://gyazo.com/e104de44f83f096f485ee3762f817d43
I have the japanese conversion though...

EDIT: NVM, had to fix options in the language input options, pretty annoying D:

Last edited:

Sorry but can u show me exactly where i put the english patches in?

EDIT: HOLY BALLS i am stupid, i just had to shove everything in the installed launcher which i got from right clicking and clicking on open file location and brought me to the directory which i didnt know what it was....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, anyways, THANK YOU very much for dealing with all my fuss, holy

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion &amp;amp;amp; FAQ

ohhh, and then i extract the english translations into the actual disk folder?

EDIT: oh is this the error u were talking about when filecopying? https://gyazo.com/e104de44f83f096f485ee3762f817d43
I have the japanese conversion though...

EDIT: NVM, had to fix options in the language input options, pretty annoying D:

Not the actual disk folder but the where you installe dthe game.

Sorry but can u show me exactly where i put the english patches in?

EDIT: HOLY BALLS i am stupid, i just had to shove everything in the installed launcher which i got from right clicking and clicking on open file location and brought me to the directory which i didnt know what it was....geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, anyways, THANK YOU very much for dealing with all my fuss, holy

All good, not a problem.. Is everything working fine now?

Not the actual disk folder but the where you installe dthe game.

All good, not a problem.. Is everything working fine now?

Yea, everythings perfect lol, btw since i am gonna be focusing more so on the character creator and using uploaded character cards, any mods that you recommend that are mostly compatible? Also, the mods are simply moving the extracted folder into the directory correct? Tried adding my first mod with the width slider but it was marked as malware and deleted everything the threats, but i think it would've worked with a different mod.

Yea, everythings perfect lol, btw since i am gonna be focusing more so on the character creator and using uploaded character cards, any mods that you recommend that are mostly compatible? Also, the mods are simply moving the extracted folder into the directory correct? Tried adding my first mod with the width slider but it was marked as malware and deleted everything the threats, but i think it would've worked with a different mod.

That was a false positive.. Keep the file or make your anti virus ignore it.. Also download GGMOD high heel mods the wide slider zaeskas packages.. uncensor OH and the english lancher! I'll look for more later, cant remember the rest. You can basecly go into the mod release thread and go nuts.. but back up your files. and to install the mods extract them where you download and just merge files. for ex.. if your mod has 2 folders one named abdata and the other named chara go to the games directory find those folders and merge the ones in the mod with the ones in your games directory. becareful tho some mods require other mods for it to work.. make sure you read.

And im glad everything is working as it should good shit. happy fapping mate.

That was a false positive.. Keep the file or make your anti virus ignore it.. Also download GGMOD high heel mods the wide slider zaeskas packages.. uncensor OH and the english lancher! I'll look for more later, cant remember the rest. You can basecly go into the mod release thread and go nuts.. but back up your files. and to install the mods extract them where you download and just merge files. for ex.. if your mod has 2 folders one named abdata and the other named chara go to the games directory find those folders and merge the ones in the mod with the ones in your games directory. becareful tho some mods require other mods for it to work.. make sure you read.

And im glad everything is working as it should good shit. happy fapping mate.

Aight thanks mate, you too

Aight thanks mate, you too

HAH, just remembered one more.. It's a mod that makes underwear and some bikinies see through.. They are stand alone so they wont replace your current ones.. Just a little something for the imagination lol.

Even better, replace it with your own custom logo if you like. :O Worked in SBPR anyway, I am sure it does here too.

It works...the only problem is how to get the setting for transparency to work...seems to has something to do with alpha...

HAH, just remembered one more.. It's a mod that makes underwear and some bikinies see through.. They are stand alone so they wont replace your current ones.. Just a little something for the imagination lol.

Lol just remembered one more problem. The fact that my comp which us 6 years old first Gen i5 core can't run it well...when dem scenes are choppy and glitch as hell lmao. Shud i try the direct x thing that checks the drivers u have and tries to update them?

This is dumb but how do I take a screenshot in Honey Studio. I mean a screenie with all those panels hidden. Not scene file or anything.

Lol just remembered one more problem. The fact that my comp which us 6 years old first Gen i5 core can't run it well...when dem scenes are choppy and glitch as hell lmao. Shud i try the direct x thing that checks the drivers u have and tries to update them?

sure, but if its your pc then its your pc.. i mean i own a gtx 1080 and this game looks mad good.

or just put a stronger gpu there , i can run that game on max quiality 1080p 60 fps (it seems lock at 60) in a phenom 965 + R9 290 ... btw the graphics card is used got it for 140 eurs.

just a question when im in the charater load my character loads fine once im done changing their clothes that i go to save the char.. like over write my saved char dessappears from the girls to choose from and i have to make a new save if i want to keep the clothes i made.. anyone know why this happens? i guess not all chars do it but only to a selected few.

Thats because probably the character you loaded is already in a room, to be able to overwrite the char you need to remove her from the room previously.

just a question when im in the charater load my character loads fine once im done changing their clothes that i go to save the char.. like over write my saved char dessappears from the girls to choose from and i have to make a new save if i want to keep the clothes i made.. anyone know why this happens? i guess not all chars do it but only to a selected few.

Has you got said girl loaded into a room? She won't appear in the save menu in the maker if she's loaded into the main game.

You need to customize her during the picking phase that way, and if you want to save clothes, why not use the save clothes option?

Has you got said girl loaded into a room? She won't appear in the save menu in the maker if she's loaded into the main game.

You need to customize her during the picking phase that way, and if you want to save clothes, why not use the save clothes option?

Oh well that explains a lot... and here I got like 5 copies of the same girl LMAO
Ty for the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.
darkpachon wrote on Esan's profile.
sorry but can you upload again [121130] [STUDIO邪恋] 操心術∞(メビウス) because the links are down