[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Yes mounting the disks but then after that you have to run the installer. Not copy and pasting the files out of the CD..

https://gyazo.com/fd743a5de768695041d13d8fedb683aa

Double clink on the startup in green.
Now a window will pop you will NOT understand squat because neither did I. So click on the 2nd option from the top going down. I twill load for a bit. After hit the buttons on bottom to continue. one of them is the NEXT button.. Then it will tell you where you want to install the game just hit ok and accept. it will start the installation after wards it will tell you mount disk2 UMOUNT disk 1 and mount disk 2 then go back to that screen and hit OK continue. The game will finish installing AFTERWARDS you may install the DLCS by extracting in same location and then double clicking what you extracted and this time it will extract again. using the FILECOPY Like so in the image here

https://gyazo.com/32931f18320fdd75e408f96ff1cfe611

On the image tap the button to the LEFT and it will extract.

NOW go to the folder where it extracted and use the FILECOPY
like so
https://gyazo.com/bc7efad901c38b240116d1d372df0622

THEN a little window will pop up hit the button on the LEFT again and all the files should move over towards the games directory.
https://gyazo.com/4ee0f43051032f7917dedb6796c52a57

Now do that with all the DLCs.

And for the translation repeat the steps 1-3 that I have already told you.

I did do the installation right, when u mean extract dlc in same location, do u mean as what im supposed to do in the gamedirectory or in the same folder as the disks came in

Yes you are those are also DLCs

Now the recent MEGA file that says 9/30 that is patches that add things to the game. You need that as well..

INSTALL the DLCs that came with the game that you downloaded and then INSTALL the 9/30 patch.

alright ill try reinstalling the dlcs, also, MEGA#1 only right?

I did do the installation right, when u mean extract dlc in same location, do u mean as what im supposed to do in the gamedirectory or in the same folder as the disks came in

Same folder the disks are in Then use the filecopy.. That software will automatically place it in your game directory.

Same folder the disks are in Then use the filecopy.. That software will automatically place it in your game directory.

man, did the filecopy then moved the files in the setup folder into my game but still somehow got nothing, gonna have to take a break from this, sorry for taking up ur time as well as the spam in this forum D:

man, did the filecopy then moved the files in the setup folder into my game but still somehow got nothing, gonna have to take a break from this, sorry for taking up ur time as well as the spam in this forum D:

It's all good, no worries. We can try another solution whenever you'd like.

It's all good, no worries. We can try another solution whenever you'd like.

Actually, if im not asking too much is it possible for you to just record ur whole process or wud it be too time consuming? Anyways, thanks again! Ill just describe everything i did here just in case i missed anything: Mounted the 2 disks and installed everything, now i put both disks in so they're at 2 different drives and i take the first winroot folder from the 1disk which says illusion and drag it onto my desktop just so i know where its located. From there, i also put the winroot from disk 2 in that folder and continue on to extract the dlc's, filecopy, and then drag the setup folder into the desktop folder. From there, I did the same thing as everyone else, extracting all the patches and putting them into the plugins and such, and now it still doesnt work. Im probably sure i did something wrong in the beginning process and hope someone can point it out for me

Ok, I have a couple of questions about this game. Is it posible to have a 3p or 4p or even an harem scene in this game? To which extend can you customize the MC? Can you make a shota or an old man for instance? I ask because I've seeing something like that in pixiv, however didn't find any info on it in this or the hongfire threads. To which extend can you customize the game to creaate your own dream world?

Ok, I have a couple of questions about this game. Is it posible to have a 3p or 4p or even an harem scene in this game? To which extend can you customize the MC? Can you make a shota or an old man for instance? I ask because I've seeing something like that in pixiv, however didn't find any info on it in this or the hongfire threads. To which extend can you customize the game to creaate your own dream world?

There is no 3p/4p in the game as far as I know, and you can customize the MC, the only thing is that the height of the character is locked, but there are mods for that tho

Reactions: straight.shota

Actually, if im not asking too much is it possible for you to just record ur whole process or wud it be too time consuming? Anyways, thanks again! Ill just describe everything i did here just in case i missed anything: Mounted the 2 disks and installed everything, now i put both disks in so they're at 2 different drives and i take the first winroot folder from the 1disk which says illusion and drag it onto my desktop just so i know where its located. From there, i also put the winroot from disk 2 in that folder and continue on to extract the dlc's, filecopy, and then drag the setup folder into the desktop folder. From there, I did the same thing as everyone else, extracting all the patches and putting them into the plugins and such, and now it still doesnt work. Im probably sure i did something wrong in the beginning process and hope someone can point it out for me

I'll see what I can do for you. Probably the vid will be of better help.

There is no 3p/4p in the game as far as I know, and you can customize the MC, the only thing is that the height of the character is locked, but there are mods for that tho

Thank you for the fast answer. If it's not much to ask can you point me to the mods that will help me further customize the MC please? I'm new to Illusion games, I've never being so interest in them, however after looking at the pics posted on pixiv, I'm really curious about this one.

Is there a way to have an orgy/threesome with multiple female characters in this game? Tried digging around some info but found nothing. Just curious.

Hi there...

Okay,have to ask...about Mentality, i dont see any on list in Character room.

I give commands (指示されたい, Small-隷屬 Feeling)
I want commands (命令されたい, Mid-隷屬 Feeling)
Slave (逆らえない, High-隷屬 Feeling)
Mind-raped (..., 壞れ Feeling)

so do i need any DLCs or what ?

BTW would someone please write adding what all Personality (性格) List do mean like Tsundere = ?? etc in Honey Select Wiki.
http://wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php?title=Honey_Select/Gamplay_Overview

Hi there...

Okay,have to ask...about Mentality, i dont see any on list in Character room.

I give commands (指示されたい, Small-隷屬 Feeling)
I want commands (命令されたい, Mid-隷屬 Feeling)
Slave (逆らえない, High-隷屬 Feeling)
Mind-raped (..., 壞れ Feeling)

so do i need any DLCs or what ?

Gotta play the game for it...read the achievement list in the very same page you linked...it's there, just gotta work for it.
Not only those, but other clothes and options to play around with, as well.

No issues installing the game and running the English launcher, but translations have been a bit of an issue. I've followed the post by Foxxyswords listed below. The main issue is with the images I think. The girl status window is definitely not translated, despite seeing translated images in the translation thread. Have tried several clean installs by deleting everything in the images folder, but no luck.

Game Translation

English Launcher for Honey Select by MegaKameha
UI Translation Loader by akyryz
List of download links for the translation (Work in progress) - Thanks to foxxyswords

Thank you! I appreciate you for help me so much

Before I do the video, when re-installing the game did you also delete the HoneySelect Folder where it was installed?

what do you mean by delete it?

With SB3UGS (grab the latest version if you haven't got it; past a certain point it doesn't work with HS), find an image file named "cap" (when you look at it, you'll know what it is), remove it, save, done. As always, manually keep a backup of the file. Just replacing it with simple transparent doesn't seem to work for some reason...

It's in sharedassets14 for the main game, and sharedassets1 for Studio...note that you have to apply separately for 32bit/64bit.

Reactions: BastianT
Thank you for the fast answer. If it's not much to ask can you point me to the mods that will help me further customize the MC please? I'm new to Illusion games, I've never being so interest in them, however after looking at the pics posted on pixiv, I'm really curious about this one.

You can see the released mods in this thread

Also you might want to check in Hongfire for more of them.

When I responded your post I thought of this mod, but apparently does not change the mc, sorry about that ñ_ñ

With SB3UGS (grab the latest version if you haven't got it; past a certain point it doesn't work with HS), find an image file named "cap" (when you look at it, you'll know what it is), remove it, save, done. As always, manually keep a backup of the file. Just replacing it with simple transparent doesn't seem to work for some reason...

It's in sharedassets14 for the main game, and sharedassets1 for Studio...note that you have to apply separately for 32bit/64bit.

oh, didn't know that! Thanks a lot! working now :)

I'm having an issue with the image translations. I thought the status image was translated, but when I loaded it up in SB3UG it doesn't look like it. But Foxxyswords showed the girl's status image translated.

Before I do the video, when re-installing the game did you also delete the HoneySelect Folder where it was installed?
I deleted all game folders and reextracted the rar in the folder the rars came in and then installed the disks. I may of screwed up there. Since something went trippy when getting the first disk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shop hand painted Ajrakh sarees, stoles, and dupattas online at Indiantesoro.com! We offer a wide variety of beautiful and authentic Ajrakh products crafted on fine fabric and painted using ntural dies.
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199054.html

Thanks a ton!
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you please reupload RJ236136? Event better.
Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful