[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

More details about my machine:
Windows 8 64bits, 8GB RAM, My graphics card is an R7 200 (2GB) (I know it's weak, but I run it no problem at 45FPS), and my CPU is an AMD A4 (this could be a problem, but I don't know...because it's dual core.)
So far, this is the only eroge that has given me errors. None of the other Illusion's games have ever failed like this on my rig :s
What version and build of windows are you using? I'm asking because I know that the Windows 10 anniversary update has been causing problems to a lot of people.

Reactions: trtlatstewa

Alright, I've been running into a problem with the studio poser since it's release. The problem I'm running into involves the objects reflecting way too much light back, which results in a washed out and super bright looking image.

I've turned off all of the fancy graphical lighting effects under the options and I've tried to adjust the angle of the light with no change in results. Adjusting the light angle only affects the character models and nothing else on screen.

Here's an example of what I'm talking about here:

http://**********/ju6qdUj

I never really had these problems with either HaremMate or PlayClub studio posers, so I'm wondering if this issue is just a bug in the new engine or if it's something that I can edit out using SB3UGS.

Does anyone know if there's a way to turn off the reflective surfaces in the studio poser program?

My problem is that I'm trying to create new stages with the available items in the poser, but I can't seem to make a stage where the floor and the walls are super bright and reflective, which in turn affects how screenshots turn out.

I've tried turning off all of the fancy graphical lighting effects and adjusting the angle and intensity of the light only affects the character models and not the user placed objects in the scene.

ok. so i downloaded the game, did the whole mounting thing and when i tried to play the game no screen shows up just a bar. no screen i hear sound but thats about it. did i make an error some where? i extracted the update files and copy/paste over old files maybe i was wrong there or something... i have a awindows 10 (latest update) using a intelcore 17 with an nvidia geforce 940 graphic card

Does anyone know if there's a way to turn off the reflective surfaces in the studio poser program?

My problem is that I'm trying to create new stages with the available items in the poser, but I can't seem to make a stage where the floor and the walls are super bright and reflective, which in turn affects how screenshots turn out.

I've tried turning off all of the fancy graphical lighting effects and adjusting the angle and intensity of the light only affects the character models and not the user placed objects in the scene.

I used to tool to do some fixes but results are not so good. Still too bright. So I suspect we are going to have another patch for this fix.

What version and build of windows are you using? I'm asking because I know that the Windows 10 anniversary update has been causing problems to a lot of people.

Umm...I'm using Win 8 (not 8.1), Enterprise edition.
The build number...I'm not sure, but well...since I'm not even on 8.1 means I have an old build. Still, I did get recent updates.

I used to tool to do some fixes but results are not so good. Still too bright. So I suspect we are going to have another patch for this fix.

I figured that was going to be the case. In the meantime, I guess I can green screen and use a premade background from my HaremMate folder or something and scale it down appropriately in photoshop.

Yes of course. I've seen many posters with the same problem.
At least for me, it's something like this:
The game starts normal, you choose to play, or go to the maker, etc...doesn't matter, after 3 to 30 minutes, the game freezes. The sound keeps going, but you can't do anything else. On task manager, the game appears as "not responding"...so you have to click many times to get the error window that says "game is not responding, close it or wait". I've left the game running for almost 30 minutes, and never recovers. By the way, during this "not responding", it's still using CPU.

I believe it COULD be a problem with memory leak, or something related to that...but I don't understand why that would be the case, since I have 8GB of RAM, and it happens on both 32 and 64 bits versions.

So far I've tried to run it as admin, on compatibility settings, lowest settings, windowed, making it a high priority on task manager, etc. And the error keeps appearing. It affects the maker too, so I don't know what could be the problem. And yes, I've tried a clean install too. 2 times, on different directories.
Lastly, it doesnt generate an error log

More details about my machine:
Windows 8 64bits, 8GB RAM, My graphics card is an R7 200 (2GB) (I know it's weak, but I run it no problem at 45FPS), and my CPU is an AMD A4 (this could be a problem, but I don't know...because it's dual core.)
So far, this is the only eroge that has given me errors. None of the other Illusion's games have ever failed like this on my rig :s

Did you try changing the game's resolution?

Did you try changing the game's resolution?

Yeah, I've tried running it in fullscreen with my native resolution (1080), and lower too, both fullscreen and window.

Oh, guys, not sure if everyone already knew.. But I just found out by accident that apparently after coming inside the girl, you can either scroll mouse wheel up to repeat fucking her or scroll mouse wheel down to pull-out & see that jizz dripping out her pussy. Doing this will also return the animation state to idle.

I noticed that you could pull out a couple days ago, yet I never noticed the dripping.

I have updated to sep 23 patch and cant seem to load this outfit. Anyone noes why? Thanks
2w4a5xl.png

I have updated to sep 23 patch and cant seem to load this outfit. Anyone noes why? Thanks
2w4a5xl.png

Explore the contents of the DLC patch. You will find a folder name "cordinate. Collect the PNG cards and place in UserData/Cordinate/Female. Go main game. Clothing section, load the card and done

Explore the contents of the DLC patch. You will find a folder name "cordinate. Collect the PNG cards and place in UserData/Cordinate/Female. Go main game. Clothing section, load the card and done

I have placed the png files but however when i tried to load the costume i got this instead.
fjosxx.png

I have placed the png files but however when i tried to load the costume i got this instead.

It appears to me that you simply didn't install the "Oiran" (courtesan) costume.

Along with the game, you should have two self-extracting archives named "honey_souki.exe" and "honeys_yoyaku.exe". The Oiran set is in the "yoyaku" one.

To install, simply double-click on the .exe to extract its content. It's going to create a folder named "予約特典_花魁データセット" (it means "Pre-order bonus - Oiran data set" by the way).

Then, from this folder, you either :

• Use Japanese locale to run the "FileCopy" application. Do this if you "properly" installed the game through the installer that was in the DVD / ISO.
  • Copy the content of the "setup" folder in your Honey Select game folder. Overwrite any conflicting files.

Now, you should be able to make your girls wear this costume.

The kimono entries in the maker indicate that \abdata\list\characustom\03.unity3d is present. So the DLC seems to be partially installed. The missing part \abdata\chara\cf_top_03.unity3d has been either put/moved into the wrong location or deleted.

The kimono entries in the maker indicate that \abdata\list\characustom\03.unity3d is present. So the DLC seems to be partially installed. The missing part \abdata\chara\cf_top_03.unity3d has been either put/moved into the wrong location or deleted.

Nope. Here, we are on the "Load Clothing" panel, so what we see in the list are the "coordinates" that comes as PNG files ;)

And our friend just mentioned that he installed those "coordinate" files from the latest patch (they come as optional content with the updates, in a separate folder). That's why they are appearing on this panel.

So, I believe he actually didn't install the "yoyaku" bonus content at all. Or if he did install it, he really messed up the installation.

It appears to me that you simply didn't install the "Oiran" (courtesan) costume.

Along with the game, you should have two self-extracting archives named "honey_souki.exe" and "honeys_yoyaku.exe". The Oiran set is in the "yoyaku" one.

To install, simply double-click on the .exe to extract its content. It's going to create a folder named "予約特典_花魁データセット" (it means "Pre-order bonus - Oiran data set" by the way).

Then, from this folder, you either :

• Use Japanese locale to run the "FileCopy" application. Do this if you "properly" installed the game through the installer that was in the DVD / ISO.
  • Copy the content of the "setup" folder in your Honey Select game folder. Overwrite any conflicting files.

Now, you should be able to make your girls wear this costume.

Alrite im able to load the costume thanks man appreciate it.

I saw some of screen from hentai game shop that in this game girl can use dildo to do by herself not sure it in game or not

I saw some of screen from hentai game shop that in this game girl can use dildo to do by herself not sure it in game or not

Yup they can do that , u need to get her in the horny mod (red face). Check the wiki for more info.

...and that clean dildo isn't in the studio...

EPIC FAIL.

...and that clean dildo isn't in the studio...

EPIC FAIL.

All items used in sex positions are missed. Like the ropes, pillory...

That's because they just copied all stuff from SBPR studio items without adding anything new. Why the pole in the "Other" category when there is no "pole dance" animation. (-_-)

Hi there...

i am confus...i did outpack and put in folder that where exe are with UITranslation.v0.16.0-HoneySelect.

but all are still in japanese...i saw some have already english version in game (that with change body cloth etc-room)...so how can i make that...or i need some ?

need all 3 ?

Hi there...

i am confus...i did outpack and put in folder that where exe are with UITranslation.v0.16.0-HoneySelect.

but all are still in japanese...i saw some have already english version in game (that with change body cloth etc-room)...so how can i make that...or i need some ?

need all 3 ?

Sounds like you only have the plugin. Go download the translation files to go with it. I cannot access HongFire to get you a link, but if you look around here, they have been posted a few times.

EDIT: This should get you started.

Reactions: espiekerella

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?