[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

The nun veil being a hair set and not an accesory is really dissapointing.

The other short hair set is really cool though.

Still I don't know what improvement in studio illusion has promised.

No new maps or studio fixes ever.

I hope they dont forget to add stuffs to the game, im not in to that studio stuff . i havent enjoy an illusion game since... AA2 i guess.

I hope they dont forget to add stuffs to the game, im not in to that studio stuff . i havent enjoy an illusion game since... AA2 i guess.

Same here, every other game is a H scene viewer,
I get they tried to improve by releasing SBPR, but they failed miserably on that.
I hope they try to add more gameplay to their games like HS (the feelings system),
and please...PLEASE don't screw up AA3. :alice_orz:

So much confusion here :S honey_03_plus0916r2_sub is this the nun outfit update?

Still I don't know what improvement in studio illusion has promised.
I hope something like a standalone dedicated studio dlc...

Can you explain what is the "HTC Vive Patch"?

As with the Oculus Rift patch, it lets you toggle to a VR view of the scene via the "m" key. It's not even worth installing, in my opinion, as you can't move around or do anything besides sit there, and is also somewhat buggy. Just use Eusth's VR mod: https://github.com/Eusth/HoneySelectVR/releases

I hope something like a standalone dedicated studio dlc...

I don't think so.... Japanese gaming industries are well known to screw things up because the CEOs says their sales are low and had to resort to new ideas.
Example:
Kojima left Konami because they said sales were low about MGS: The Phantom Pain. How fuck they say such things when the game went hit!!! Since Kojima left now creating new MG game that has some zombie apocalypse event. Congrats Konami you guys mudered the best series.
Then there was new Silent Hill game cancelled. Kojima was suppose to handle this project and I know this guy is genius. He was producing something great.
Then there is Dragon Dogma. I don't know how many knows this game. But capcom released Dragon Dogma 2 and I was really looking forward to it. But no. They held title only in Japan.
I wonder how many other great games ended or murdered by rich fat fucks who care more for money than the audience. I purchase xbox products so I have the right to make complains. And there is the latest Tomb Raider (2013) and ROTR. When I played those two games. It was official that Tomb Raider ended in 2008 (Underworld). Square Enix was better of in re-makes.

So share me your experience with these gaming industries. Lolz

I don't think so.... Japanese gaming industries are well known to screw things up because the CEOs says their sales are low and had to resort to new ideas.
Example:
Kojima left Konami because they said sales were low about MGS: The Phantom Pain. How fuck they say such things when the game went hit!!! Since Kojima left now creating new MG game that has some zombie apocalypse event. Congrats Konami you guys mudered the best series.
Then there was new Silent Hill game cancelled. Kojima was suppose to handle this project and I know this guy is genius. He was producing something great.
Then there is Dragon Dogma. I don't know how many knows this game. But capcom released Dragon Dogma 2 and I was really looking forward to it. But no. They held title only in Japan.
I wonder how many other great games ended or murdered by rich fat fucks who care more for money than the audience. I purchase xbox products so I have the right to make complains. And there is the latest Tomb Raider (2013) and ROTR. When I played those two games. It was official that Tomb Raider ended in 2008 (Underworld). Square Enix was better of in re-makes.

So share me your experience with these gaming industries. Lolz

EA, Ubisoft, Activision.

That is all.

To the guys who suffer from that random freeze of death...have any of you found a solution?
I can't even use the studio properly ;w; because the freeze affects it too...It's driving me crazy!

Hello I was wondering if there's a certain way to install the game. Each time I install it, it doesn't install properly. I'll mount Disk1, open the disc, and click on the "startup" icon and use "Run with japanese local as administrator", I'll click on the 2nd button and yada yada, it'll start to install. It'l then say to use DISK2, so I mount it, but after awhile an error message pops up with 3 buttons on the bottom, the butons are A, R and I. If I click A the game stops installing, if I click R I think it tries to fix the problem, and if I click on I it installs it without a certain file. I've clicked on R multiple times and nothing happens, so I click on I ALOT and the game installs, but not fully. Even with using updates and such, I'm unable to play the game, at first it was missing some files from the Mono folder, but when I use the updates the game refuses to open up, it won't even tell me what the problem is. Can someone please help me?

Hello I was wondering if there's a certain way to install the game. Each time I install it, it doesn't install properly. I'll mount Disk1, open the disc, and click on the "startup" icon and use "Run with japanese local as administrator", I'll click on the 2nd button and yada yada, it'll start to install. It'l then say to use DISK2, so I mount it, but after awhile an error message pops up with 3 buttons on the bottom, the butons are A, R and I. If I click A the game stops installing, if I click R I think it tries to fix the problem, and if I click on I it installs it without a certain file. I've clicked on R multiple times and nothing happens, so I click on I ALOT and the game installs, but not fully. Even with using updates and such, I'm unable to play the game, at first it was missing some files from the Mono folder, but when I use the updates the game refuses to open up, it won't even tell me what the problem is. Can someone please help me?

What has always worked for me with all Illusion games is to run the msi installation file directly. I don't use Jap Locale and I always make sure to install it to a custom location, usually on a secondary hard drive.

This can cause issues sometimes with the registry not being written properly, but most of the time this can be worked around.

Since you already tried installing with the supplied installer, you may have to go through and delete all references to the game before running the msi file. This would mean going into your registry and deleting any entries for Honey Select.

What has always worked for me with all Illusion games is to run the msi installation file directly. I don't use Jap Locale and I always make sure to install it to a custom location, usually on a secondary hard drive.

This can cause issues sometimes with the registry not being written properly, but most of the time this can be worked around.

Since you already tried installing with the supplied installer, you may have to go through and delete all references to the game before running the msi file. This would mean going into your registry and deleting any entries for Honey Select.

I just tried it and it still pops-up the error message, here's what it looks like.
View attachment 12472
I click on the I, but then another pops up, click on the I another pops up. So many of these things pop up it's ridiculous.

I just tried it and it still pops-up the error message, here's what it looks like.
View attachment 12472
I click on the I, but then another pops up, click on the I another pops up. So many of these things pop up it's ridiculous.

Explore the contents inside the disk 1 and disk 2 copy and paste them in your hard drive. Do in sequence. copy-paste from disk 1 then disk 2. Done.

Are you trying to mount the second disk image in a different virtual drive ?

Issues happen when the second disk is mounted in a different drive than the first disk, so you may want to first eject DISK1, then mount DISK2 while making sure the "drive letter" stays the exact same (same virtual device).

Oh, guys, not sure if everyone already knew.. But I just found out by accident that apparently after coming inside the girl, you can either scroll mouse wheel up to repeat fucking her or scroll mouse wheel down to pull-out & see that jizz dripping out her pussy. Doing this will also return the animation state to idle.

Are you trying to mount the second disk image in a different virtual drive ?

Issues happen when the second disk is mounted in a different drive than the first disk, so you may want to first eject DISK1, then mount DISK2 while making sure the "drive letter" stays the exact same (same virtual device).

I think that these instructions might be useful in the OP, might be more appropriate in baka girlcelly's thread, just a suggestion.

Reactions: trtlatstewa

What's the draw to the game? I did one scene and made girl cum a few times, then again, but after it got stale. Does anything ever happen or change? Unlockable positions, more interaction, etc? Besides just moving scroll wheel on mouse it seems kind of limited so far..

Can you tell us more?

Yes of course. I've seen many posters with the same problem.
At least for me, it's something like this:
The game starts normal, you choose to play, or go to the maker, etc...doesn't matter, after 3 to 30 minutes, the game freezes. The sound keeps going, but you can't do anything else. On task manager, the game appears as "not responding"...so you have to click many times to get the error window that says "game is not responding, close it or wait". I've left the game running for almost 30 minutes, and never recovers. By the way, during this "not responding", it's still using CPU.

I believe it COULD be a problem with memory leak, or something related to that...but I don't understand why that would be the case, since I have 8GB of RAM, and it happens on both 32 and 64 bits versions.

So far I've tried to run it as admin, on compatibility settings, lowest settings, windowed, making it a high priority on task manager, etc. And the error keeps appearing. It affects the maker too, so I don't know what could be the problem. And yes, I've tried a clean install too. 2 times, on different directories.
Lastly, it doesnt generate an error log

More details about my machine:
Windows 8 64bits, 8GB RAM, My graphics card is an R7 200 (2GB) (I know it's weak, but I run it no problem at 45FPS), and my CPU is an AMD A4 (this could be a problem, but I don't know...because it's dual core.)
So far, this is the only eroge that has given me errors. None of the other Illusion's games have ever failed like this on my rig :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

thebreaker2 wrote on Shine's profile.
RJ153517 ver 1.14

Please could you reupload these?
Thank you very much.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
AUO wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you reupload this?
アオハループ
nobis_c wrote on Shine's profile.
Also, could you update this one please? The bugs are horrendous and they put many additional features. Thanks.
アノ子は僕の性奴隷
Morisoba1988 wrote on Shine's profile.

[240117][VRゲーム屋さん] 【VR】学びな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?~ [RJ01133621]

Do you have the latest versions of these?