[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Your Translation.ini is fine. But I guess, I know the problem:
I think the recent update patch by Illusion also updated the dll for the studio. (under HoneyStudio_64_Data\Managed). You have to copy the dlls for the studio again from the UITranslation loader.

OMG THAT DID IT!!!!

YES! This was bothering me sooo much.

THANK YOU.:)

Since I've updated my game I've lost Sound & got an issue with loss of Text in menu >see Image< please any help would be appreciated! Thanks
It's runs OK
32 But NOT in 64???

View attachment 12381

That's precisely what happened to me.:@ Had to reinstall the whole damn game and update and add mods all in 1 go over that update.

Observe...

That update needs an update.:P

I'm having a really odd problem in studio which I wonder if anyone else have...

When using certain positions such as "service>立ちノーハンドフェラ" with a female character of short height, I get a situation where the "alignment" between the male and female actors is lost when the saved scene is reloaded.

It seems like the male actor is supposed to have slightly more bent knees to be correctly aligned with a short female actor, but this is for some strange reason lost when the scene is reloaded. So, if anyone else have this problem and found a solution, I'd love to hear about it.

It looks like there is a bug where the character maker lets you make characters outside the acceptable parameters.
What I did to fix it is to go back and edit the character height and leg height. Play around with the sliders and you will see that it allows you to slide left or right past the point where the designer recognizes a change. So, if you have height at "normal" then start making the girl shorter, go slowly and you will see that at one point the numerical value stops changing, but you can still slide left and your character may even actually look shorter. To fix it, slide slowly in the opposite direction until the values change again, then stop. I needed to do this for regular height and leg height.

Nope. It is indeed "weak" as in "weak against something" and not as "poor at something". I explained the subtlety behind "弱い" in this post : if you wanted to say that someone is a bad kisser, you'll use "kissu GA yowai" and not "kissu NI yowai".

There's no mistake : I actually know exactly what those traits do :

• A girl that is "Sensitive to kisses" will earn 2 extra Favour Points (yellow) at the end of the H-session if you kissed her during said session. On top of that, 2 Aversion Points (blue), 1 Subordination Point (purple) and 3 Destruction Points will be subtracted from the end result.
  • A girl that is "Sensitive to touch" will earn 1 extra Favour Points (yellow) and 2 extra Desire Points (red) at the end of the H-session if you caressed her during said session. On top of that, 1 Aversion Points (blue) and 2 Subordination Point (purple) will be subtracted from the end result.
So, those traits help getting lewd and loving girls, and kissing or caressing them will actually LOWER the hate they have towards you.

Now, it can feel weird to see that a girl that is supposed to love being kissed looks like she's suffering from it. But once you slept with a few Japanese girls, you'll know that this is totally normal (hint : a girl that enjoys sex is vulgar).
Alright, so it IS Sensitive to kisses/touch for those two, and that they enjoy those things? Oye, now I'm going to have to change things up with my girls all over again, lol.
But I thought we fixed those translation issues, already? I just hope we can, at the very least, come to an agreement on what the Personalities, Traits, Mentality, and H-Traits mean and do. -_-

Don't worry : mistakes happen. I also had to double-check the code to make sure I understood those traits correctly.

You made a small typo when writing the kanji. It is spelled like that : 反応好き. Are you from China ? The kanji you use are the "traditional" ones that are only used in classical Japanese literature.

And honestly, I'm still struggling to find a proper English translation for this one.

But I know what it does : this trait means that a girl loves to service you. If you use any fellatio / paizuri / handjob position, you will receive some extra Favour (yellow) and Subordination (purple) points at the end of the session. She will also lose a few Aversion (blue) points.

That one character revealed my nationality. XD
Yes, I'm from Hong Kong and I used that character because it was the only way I can type kanji (didn't know how to extract text from the game).

Thanks for the info on 反応好き, I was wondering if it had anything to do with paizuri since those with the trait seemed to enjoy it more than the other girls.

I just hope we can, at the very least, come to an agreement on what the Personalities, Traits, Mentality, and H-Traits mean and do. -_-

I hope so too, I guess we just have to wait for the elite translators to do the job :alice_hide:

It looks like there is a bug where the character maker lets you make characters outside the acceptable parameters.
What I did to fix it is to go back and edit the character height and leg height. Play around with the sliders and you will see that it allows you to slide left or right past the point where the designer recognizes a change. So, if you have height at "normal" then start making the girl shorter, go slowly and you will see that at one point the numerical value stops changing, but you can still slide left and your character may even actually look shorter. To fix it, slide slowly in the opposite direction until the values change again, then stop. I needed to do this for regular height and leg height.

Hmm.... Sadly it doesn't seems like this is the issue I'm suffering from... I've experimented with the slider for height for the female and if I set height to anything other than 50, I'll get a "misalignment" in studio when the scene is reloaded. I've tried with several characters, tall as well as short. I've also reinstalled HS in order to eliminate any potential errors that way, but nothing seems to have affected the situation :(

Hello to all. Does anyone know a way to save the character of an outdoor scene created by others?
For example:
I downloaded a scene file from the site "illusion".
How can I save the characters in this scene, in my PC?

Hello to all. Does anyone know a way to save the character of an outdoor scene created by others?
For example:
I downloaded a scene file from the site "illusion".
How can I save the characters in this scene, in my PC?

I guess, you can't since the studio has no function to save characters (AFAIK.)
You could check if the author of the scene also uploaded the characters individually to the illusion character site.

Other than that, one could write an external tool to extract the characters. Or wait if Illusion provides a save character function in a studio update ;)

Dumb question got the game its runs but can't load custom characters they appear in the studio, but can't seem to load them in the game can anyone please help?

Dumb question got the game its runs but can't load custom characters they appear in the studio, but can't seem to load them in the game can anyone please help?

You haven't given us much information to work on.

Have you gone into the room editor and added the girls to the rooms?

Or do they not show up in there at all?

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a Character Discussion thread where I can share my girls and receive some feedback.

Now if we could just get a VR mod for the studio, I wouldn't leave my house for a week.

Can anyone tell me what the button on the far right of the accessories menu is for? I'm on my phone so can't produce a screenshot, but its the only part of the charmaker that isn't translated.
Do you use VR? How is it? I only used the second Oculus prototype, so I'm not sure if the quality is really better now....

Hey guys!

I'm looking for a Character Discussion thread where I can share my girls and receive some feedback.
There doesn't seem to be one in AS, unfortunately. You can create one along with the character you want to share, I guess? :)

You haven't given us much information to work on.

Have you gone into the room editor and added the girls to the rooms?

Or do they not show up in there at all?

In the studio mode I can add them and change them but for some reason in the game mode I can't see any of the custom girls, when I click the load button nothing appears.

Edit: Found the issue one of the cards didn't work so they don't load the anyone.

Do you use VR? How is it? I only used the second Oculus prototype, so I'm not sure if the quality is really better now....

There doesn't seem to be one in AS, unfortunately. You can create one along with the character you want to share, I guess? :)

Yeah, I have a Vive. This game is absolutely incredible in VR!

It took a little tweaking to get the graphics just right, but once I did the experience this game provides in VR is very visceral. You actually feel like you are in the same room as the models. Granted, the visuals are not as nice as on my monitor, but that is easy to get past. I use the room scale feature, too. I wouldn't recommend playing this on the Vive if you can't go standing mode.

Most of the time I just mess around in the charmaker with the occasional foray into an actual h scene.

The h scenes are a little disconnected, as you change positions or modes the camera jumps around, so it tends to break the immersion. Once you get the hang of that, though, it becomes less of a distraction.

I honestly haven't played an Illusion game this much since AG3 was released. Also, with the modding scene that we are blessed with, I know that the experience will only improve.

Yeah, I have a Vive. This game is absolutely incredible in VR!

It took a little tweaking to get the graphics just right, but once I did the experience this game provides in VR is very visceral. You actually feel like you are in the same room as the models. Granted, the visuals are not as nice as on my monitor, but that is easy to get past. I use the room scale feature, too. I wouldn't recommend playing this on the Vive if you can't go standing mode.

Most of the time I just mess around in the charmaker with the occasional foray into an actual h scene.

The h scenes are a little disconnected, as you change positions or modes the camera jumps around, so it tends to break the immersion. Once you get the hang of that, though, it becomes less of a distraction.

I honestly haven't played an Illusion game this much since AG3 was released. Also, with the modding scene that we are blessed with, I know that the experience will only improve.
Thanks!
So you can't use the Vive while sitting?

Reactions: fguelffstan

Thanks!
So you can't use the Vive while sitting?

You can, actually. I haven't tried that out, though.

The standing room experience is so amazing that I think sitting mode would bum me out.

Having said that, if all you can do is sitting mode then it is still light years ahead of the standard monitor experience.

Hello, and thank you for the forum, can you tell me if in the Honey Select Studio you have dance animation? I have not, I want to know if this is normal, because in playclub we have dance animation, and also there is a command to hide HUD when we playing? hide for no interface. Thank you. (Sorry for my little English)

Is there a way to save the Bloom and SSAO setting?

its frustrate thats you have to re adjust its again every time you go to the scene

Thank you

Hello, and thank you for the forum, can you tell me if in the Honey Select Studio you have dance animation? I have not, I want to know if this is normal, because in playclub we have dance animation, and also there is a command to hide HUD when we playing? hide for no interface. Thank you. (Sorry for my little English)

No dance aninmation.
TO hide HUD. There is a very small "Tick Box" named fixed. Uncheck those three check box to hide.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM