[ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

how to add a girls on the room? cuz the char did't spawn on select room. can any body help me? Please help me :'(

Make sure you've selected the correct room with the girls, you can see which room you've selected by looking at the top right corner. If you still couldn't see anything it might be a bug.

Make sure you've selected the correct room with the girls, you can see which room you've selected by looking at the top right corner. If you still couldn't see anything it might be a bug.

maybe bug,but before this game work finely. after i got restart my pc this game can't show the girls again :( maybe my bad day. thanks for helping dude :) i hope illusion will fix it soon

maybe bug,but before this game work finely. after i got restart my pc this game can't show the girls again :( maybe my bad day. thanks for helping dude :) i hope illusion will fix it soon

did you add some girls from char-uploader from hf or this one?
if so, the jpg files may be corrupt, make sure you check each and every file by adding them to the right folder.
if i download a new char, i try it out by checking the list of girls in the game. if the list is empty, the file is corrupt, you have to delete the file then.
this happend to me a few time with chars from the hf char-upload-thread: e.g. fetch.jpg files, those never work...

i hope that helps.

Reactions: HF Transient

did you add some girls from char-uploader from hf or this one?
if so, the jpg files may be corrupt, make sure you check each and every file by adding them to the right folder.
if i download a new char, i try it out by checking the list of girls in the game. if the list is empty, the file is corrupt, you have to delete the file then.
this happend to me a few time with chars from the hf char-upload-thread: e.g. fetch.jpg files, those never work...

i hope that helps.

OMG!~ thnks for the help dude.yeah i was download some char on that link and the char maybe broken. thanks for the help dude :)

sorry for asking. How do you install the game? i cant find any install instruction or maybe i miss it

sorry for asking. How do you install the game? i cant find any install instruction or maybe i miss it

Unpack both zip files into one folder and install using setup.exe or the .msi file.

It's the only thing that worked for me.

Any DLC you will want to add, you have install manually since from what I hear.

This method does not create registry keys.

3x0sIDA.jpg

Shortcut key for who need :D

Reactions: HF Transient

Thanks to all people helping to fill the wiki and Dr.Yoshi to maintain the FP! It is really a pity that the FP isn't shown on every page.

While the gameplay gets nicely filled it would be great to have more technical help for people having trouble with the installation.

ah, yes! they were translated ingame by Belgar17 and DillDoe at hongfire.

Should I add their names underneath the image? Like a quick thank you?

I was never sure on how to give proper credit to people who translate.

It would be great to have a tooltip "Provided by {name}". Authors should be mentioned but as a tooltip such information wouldn't clutter the page.

use this guide only if you have problem with installing game using msi or exe
  1. Download game
  2. extract downloaded files to get "ILN103_DISK1.iso", "ILN103_DISK2.iso", "honeys_yoyaku.exe", honey_souki.exe" and "honey_03_plus0909g.exe" + ("OculusRiftVR.exe") – depends on download source
  3. open "ILN103_DISK1.iso" with winrar (7-zip, ...) and extract ILN103_DISK1.iso\WinRoot\illusion\HoneySelect folder to your desired location, e.g. C:\illusion\HoneySelect
  4. do the same thing with "ILN103_DISK2.iso" (ILN103_DISK2.iso\WinRoot\illusion\HoneySelect)
  5. now you should have your_directory\HoneySelect and inside your game (if you used example it should be C:\illusion\HoneySelect)
  6. now we will create registry fix, get this file View attachment HS-fix.zip, extract zip and edit "HS-fix.reg" in text editor (e.g. notepad, I prefer notepad++) (it is defaulted to "C:\illusion\HoneySelect")
  7. edit line (blue text) "INSTALLDIR"="C:\\illusion\\HoneySelect\\" with your preferred location,
    e.g. if you have
    D:\eroge\HoneySelect –> "INSTALLDIR"="D:\\eroge\\HoneySelect\\"
    H:\homework\illusion\HoneySelect –> "INSTALLDIR"="H:\\homework\\illusion\\HoneySelect\\"
  8. run "HS-fix.reg" and if you apply registry fix correctly you can update game and install DLC using "FileCopy.exe"
  9. DLC and patch: extract "honeys_yoyaku.exe", honey_souki.exe" and "honey_03_plus0909g.exe" + ("OculusRiftVR.exe") using your favourite archiver
  10. you should get folders with long japanese name, rename them to something more simple, e.g. dlc1, dlc2, patch g, ...
  11. for DLC install them using "FileCopy.exe"
  12. for patch install them using "FileCopy.exe" in jap locale (or use some emulator – Locale Emulator should do the work)
  13. optional: back up your HoneySelect folder
  14. install some mods and enjoy game

Last edited:

A shame Hongfire is down for me, sometimes I can reach it, but reading plain HTML burns out your eyes :dispirited:

Now IKs are separated by sexes...looks like it's that one thing that prevents reusing IK from previous titles.

The graphics is gorgeous and more sex animations...at the cost of other animations...

Heh, there is no yuri. Again. WTF, Illusion?
Studio can be a solution, i think, but it has some problem. Is there any way turning girls into boys in this game? For girls in studio is only girly animation, and when I use IK, animation stopped. I want to see manly animations for girls. Sorry for my English.

Man this is AA2 all over again, girls won't stop bothering me about taking me to some place lol

EDIT: Btw, anyone knows why I can't post in the Picture thread? it says I need to be verified by a mod or something?

Okay.... Now I am in mood to play the game since I am waiting for the game to be stable because patches are coming before I could start working on studio mods. So here is the usual question... I might missed some posts (can't keep them up with posts) so where is the translation patch?

Hey...at least it's only one girl at a time...I can't imagine taking off that ignore mode in AA2...

how long usually take to convert card? :| I think I'm stuck if I try one... or maybe can only convert non modded one...

Reactions: fguelffstan

how long usually take to convert card? :| I think I'm stuck if I try one... or maybe can only convert non modded one...

From what I heard in HF while ago. It's usually a "modded hairs" that cause problems.... Change those to default hair any...

Got a question.. Not running the game with a Jap Locale program will have side effects in the game? Because it looks all functional without any, unless i didn't notice something since i haven't played much.

Okay.... Now I am in mood to play the game since I am waiting for the game to be stable because patches are coming before I could start working on studio mods. So here is the usual question... I might missed some posts (can't keep them up with posts) so where is the translation patch?

Here:

http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/modding-discussions-125/%5Bmod-discussion%5D-illusion-honey%E2%99%A5select-%E3%83%8F%E3%83%8B%E3%83%BC%E3%82%BB%E3%83%AC%E3%82%AF%E3%83%88-530753/index9.html

Hey...at least it's only one girl at a time...I can't imagine taking off that ignore mode in AA2...

lol that's true. It was crazy in AA2. Atleast the "Huh" answer didn't change the girls mood towards you.

If you have any hair mod it won't work. Costumes should work but to be sure just take out mods. Transfer should be instant.

Got a question.. Not running the game with a Jap Locale program will have side effects in the game? Because it looks all functional without any, unless i didn't notice something since i haven't played much.

Works fine to me without applocale and no japanese language in windows.

Does the Bath normally has water in the big bathing pool?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.