[ILLUSION] Artificial Academy 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) - Discussion and FAQ

Ok just finnished the DL.

I installed the game and both DLCs.

Now my question is: Can I apply the HF AA 2 Maker Patch or will it mess up any of the add-ons?

Edit: Ok I just tried. Works like a charm.

Now to wait for translations for the actual game.

Last edited:
Haha! Finally figured it out! This had made my day bro! Thank you so much! On a side note, does anyone know how to unlock those grayed out positions? Do they have to be dating you? Or do they need to have certain traits? :/ Thanks!

If you mean during sex, they mostly seem situational. depends if you have a bed, table etc.

Can someone help me out?

I succeeded to download and launch the game.
After launching I choose the first Option, after which I can enter my Name and two numbers between 1 and 9.
After that I have another option to choose from, probably what my character is interested in.

After that I am inside an empty room and I can press whatever I want, nothing's happening...

Anyone knows what to do? Is that normal?

That would be your room. you should have the option of a small book top right, that will allow you to transfer characters into your class. the game wont let you leave your room untill you have characters in the game. the first character you transfer in will be the player.

To anyone using the interface patch, theres a couple of confusing translations in there.
In the love section:

'confess' just tells them you love them. does not ask them to go out with you, and is good to use after you are in a relationship
aswell as when trying to start one. (and when trying to trick a girl into sex) I'd translate this to 'convey love'. is more fitting to the original too IIRC.

'ask to be friend', is asking her to become a girlfriend. I'm guessing they just weirdly shortened it to fit in the box
it should really be translated to 'go steady' imho, since its asking to start an official relationship.

To anyone using the interface patch, theres a couple of confusing translations in there.
In the love section:

'confess' just tells them you love them. does not ask them to go out with you, and is good to use after you are in a relationship
aswell as when trying to start one. (and when trying to trick a girl into sex) I'd translate this to 'convey love'. is more fitting to the original too IIRC.

'ask to be friend', is asking her to become a girlfriend. I'm guessing they just weirdly shortened it to fit in the box
it should really be translated to 'go steady' imho, since its asking to start an official relationship.

Question: I looked up mod release thread here and at HF but cannot seem to find the Interface Patch you are talking about. Can you point us to it? Thanks in advance.

If you mean during sex, they mostly seem situational. depends if you have a bed, table etc.

That would be your room. you should have the option of a small book top right, that will allow you to transfer characters into your class. the game wont let you leave your room untill you have characters in the game. the first character you transfer in will be the player.

Can you tell me how I add Characters to my Class?

When I click on the book you told me, nothing happens :(

Edit:
OK, I found out that for creating characters a special Software is needed.
I copied anothers Character I found on a forum and put it in my Save File, but clicking on the Book still gives no reaction.

Last edited:

Edit:
I copied anothers Character I found on a forum and put it in my Save File, but clicking on the Book still gives no reaction.
You need to have the Artifical Academy 2 Maker installed. There is a link to it in the OP. The Save file folder in the main Artifical Academy game only saves worlds, not characters.

Edit:
Also, responding to your earlier posts, the name and numbers are not for your characters, they are for the class. They are the name of the school, the year your selected class is in (0-9) and which classroom they are in (0-9). Also the activities list is there after school club which will effect which students they start with in the after school phase (students in the same clubs appear in the same areas and locker rooms). If you're trying to build a relationship between two certain characters (or just have them alone in a locker room) you're better off giving them the same club activity.

Edit:

Do you mean when you click the book, nothing happens or you cant do anything in the screen that pops up?

this is the correct process:
when you first get into you room, select the book. then select the middle of the buttons at the bottom right, the one with the golden arrow towards a building. that will let you choose your first character. (who will be your player). then just keep repeating or click random.

if clicking the book doesnt have any reaction at all then you certainly have a problem.

Would it be possible to mod and move the personalities from AA1 into AA2? So we'd have twice as many to choose from then. Right?

Hi,

I followed the FAQ on how to install the game but got something like a warning I couldn't understand:

http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3653/4eqttac2_png.htm

What to do?

its saying that 'it cant use the required file Data1.cab because its corrupt, if you are reading from a cd, there might be a problem with your package.'
(my japanese isnt perfect and i had to google corrupt to check it was the right verb, but I'm pretty sure thats what its saying)

Would somebody help me to solve the installing problem?

Just now I tried to install the game by following the installation from the FAQ.

When I clicked the "install character maker" button, the installshield wizard screen came out and it showed Windows Installer is being set.

Then the next second, noting happened and it returned to the menu.

Sorry, here's the picture related to #38 .

3.JPG

Is there any translation yet for the game's launcher? What setting must I change to make the game run in fullscreen instead of a window?

Is there any translation yet for the game's launcher? What setting must I change to make the game run in fullscreen instead of a window?

Start the game launcher, press the second button, press the button above OK in the new window, in the extension to the new window just below the button you just clicked to make the extension show there's a choice between two options. The option to the left in kanji is fullscreen mode the option to the right is windowed mode. Press OK and your new settings have been applied. You can also enable AA in the second tab in that extension of the options menu. Its the second dropdown box to the right.

Reactions: JG1981
Start the game launcher, press the second button, press the button above OK in the new window, in the extension to the new window just below the button you just clicked to make the extension show there's a choice between two options. The option to the left in kanji is fullscreen mode the option to the right is windowed mode. Press OK and your new settings have been applied. You can also enable AA in the second tab in that extension of the options menu. Its the second dropdown box to the right.
Awesome thx.

Is it me or is there a severe lack of accessories in AA2? The clothing selection is extremely limited as well, but since its a school setting, fair enough I guess. Still could've used more types of uniforms. Also, spats. The lack of accessories is still disappointing, only glasses is a little too dry. The character models are at least a lot better.

Would somebody help me to solve the installing problem?

Just now I tried to install the game by following the installation from the FAQ.

When I clicked the "install character maker" button, the installshield wizard screen came out and it showed Windows Installer is being set.

Then the next second, noting happened and it returned to the menu.

go here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showt...ASTER-UP-FULL-MAKER-OUT?p=3546449#post3546449 in the middle of this page there's a guide installation, i made myself i think it's better than the faq at least for newbies in japanese games etc....

go here http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showt...ASTER-UP-FULL-MAKER-OUT?p=3546449#post3546449 in the middle of this page there's a guide installation, i made myself i think it's better than the faq at least for newbies in japanese games etc....

Has followed the steps, still the same problem.
After clicking the third button, the setup screen came out.
And just like the picture in the post #39 .
Nothing happened and went back to the menu. I cannot even choose the folder cause the setup ended before that.

I'm sorry, i have NO CLUE what's going on. Why is my main a female, what am I suppose to do when I talk to the girls? Heck, how do u even chase them (It's like random for me)

Is it me or is there a severe lack of accessories in AA2? The clothing selection is extremely limited as well, but since its a school setting, fair enough I guess. Still could've used more types of uniforms. Also, spats. The lack of accessories is still disappointing, only glasses is a little too dry. The character models are at least a lot better.

As far as I remeber what we have in vanilla AA2 is a huge improvement over vanilla AA1. As far as accessories go the Artificial Series never had much to offer in vanilla versions (Except for AG 3). Most stuff came from modders.

The is great lot better then AA but got few problems and this few problems will be fix over time I guess map navigation and conversation mode I don't know that all dose
I learnt few think when I played around before so I know how talk normally ask some to dose with you pretty basic stuff but I did not got so far to do h-scene
(Sorry about my writing I am bit dyslexia so forgive for that I try my best to make you all understand me)

Has followed the steps, still got same problem.
Like the picture in post #39 .
First the menu was like the picture on the left hand side, then went to the right hand side, nothing happened and went back to the left hand side one.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Shubham.co is a leader in providing housing finance solutions to those with informal incomes. We are amongst the first organizations in India to evolve from document-based underwriting to customized credit programs for each customer and have become a leading home loan provider to borrowers without formal income.
bloodvlad wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi sir, reupload pls
RJ376004 and RJ393848
remanen wrote on viniamin's profile.
hi, do you think it would be possible to reupload this game?
[121010][Blue Cellar]監禁少女遠隔監視システム 【Kankin View】[RJ103666]
remanen wrote on Esan's profile.
hello, do you think its possible to reupload this game?
remanen wrote on Shine's profile.
hi, do you think you can reupload this game?