If you could have ONE power from an anime... what would it be?

I would like the ability to accept and deny at will with ease.

Hmm i want
money-best-superpower-ever.jpg

If the sun blows up, all of the planets in our solar system will be fried. Then you would be in a planet where there is nothing to eat, nothing to drink, no clothes, and no sunlight. Have fun with that.

Well according to discovery channel or was it NGC? The sun would blow up in what like 10 or was it 100 million years at least. So no worries. ;)

I would like the power of the red, blue, and gold truths from Umineko.~

I'd like to summon those monsters like Yuugi... heart of the cards. XD

This is not exactly a power, but I would love to have an Angeloid like Ikarus only for me, and also with that portable device capable to do anything I want!
:laughpanda:

Ability to connect mentally to the internet and watch anime/read manga all day~

I want to take Kyuubey with me, make a contract with him, saying my wish would be to grant me a gem that can grant me one wish no matter what it is.

Then after receiving the gem, I will wish to it to grant me 10,000 or more wishes, and guess what happens next? Hack the universe like a boss, and when there's only one wish left, I just gotta wish for another 10,000 or moar OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!!!

And that can be anything, like turning my mahou shoujo body into normal, banishing Kyuubey to this world, hack the universe some moar and-HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

/bricked

I want to take Kyuubey with me, make a contract with him, saying my wish would be to grant me a gem that can grant me one wish no matter what it is.

Then after receiving the gem, I will wish to it to grant me 10,000 or more wishes, and guess what happens next? Hack the universe like a boss, and when there's only one wish left, I just gotta wish for another 10,000 or moar OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO~!!!

And that can be anything, like turning my mahou shoujo body into normal, banishing Kyuubey to this world, hack the universe some moar and-HHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!

/bricked
Why only 10,000 wishes? Why not make it unlimited wishes work instead?
That's way, you would have the risk of lost count and use your last wish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html