If you could have ONE power from an anime... what would it be?

To be honest, such power that the Earth and his/her resident protect: Maybe the from Maou...?

I would like to have Kiritsugu's Origin Bullet. Hahaha. Powerful to destroy magicians lol

I dont think that would be a good idea (Thinking considering the actual con like an organization will hunt you)
Is that a power tho xD
An organization could hunt you for anything that is beyond what we consider to be the natural world. How would they know though?

They say knowledge is power :P Regeneration and consumption of fellow immortals is definitely a power but it would be worthwhile to have the ability to make new immortals.

mine beats all of your MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the power i would have is the father from fullmetal alchemist yes thats right he achieves gods power. the power to create the sun in the palm of my hand muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha **cough cough cough** damn... saliva went down the wrong pipe.

fathersunpalm.jpg

Mahou Shonen! jk
I would probably go with immortality like Kizuna Astin.

mine beats all of your MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the power i would have is the father from fullmetal alchemist yes thats right he achieves gods power. the power to create the sun in the palm of my hand muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha **cough cough cough** damn... saliva went down the wrong pipe.

fathersunpalm.jpg
i would rather have bills power which can destroy 10 times as large as a sun!:)

I want God's power. Not really God, but 'God' from NouKome or maybe also the 'Erabe' guy/voice also from NouKome. Then I'll choose someone here on AS who'll have popping choices everytime...randomly. hahaha

Accelerator, because vectors and stuff. It'd be pretty cool until I get too excited and flatten myself into a wall. Still very overpowered though, that not being a complaint.

A power level of over 20,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, just something simple like being able to fly would be enough for me.

A power level of over 20,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously though, just something simple like being able to fly would be enough for me.
Something simple like destroying planets would be more than enough for me:whipmaster:

[MENTION=75924]ani8989[/MENTION] ; It would suck but I doubt someone is that stupid. Also you can multi-quote.

ooo, really? ... gotta figure that one out later, took me 3 posts/edits to figure out mentions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ravia desdemona wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello sir im just wonderin if ye also going to add

とある女騎士の分裂日常

by 一兵卒?
fwmdbg wrote on Esan's profile.
I will request
Title / タイトル: 戦国†恋姫EX参 ~毛利家の絆編~
Brand / ブランド: BaseSon
Release / 販売日: 2023.07.28
hehehezozo wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hello, Dear Nihonjaki90, can you please reupload mexashare and katfile of 奴隷肉便器リコ ?! Many Thanks
testjp wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Please reupload RJ01151156. I'm sorry. The URL of the link is too long to comment.