I Hate Prophecies.

Neo-Exile

-Discovery.TRUTH.Untold
Elite Member
Oct 31, 2010
Especially when it is true.

Think about it. About two years ago, we heard this "Mayan Calendar Issue" spreading over the world like a wildfire. It said (or at least interpreted to be) that the world will 'end' in 2012, where the calendar starts to trail off. What happened back then? Some truly believed in it and started freaking out, while the others simply laughed it off.

Back then I was one of the majority to shrug it off. Now I seem to be eating my own dust. Yeah, I feel that way.

So... this year... is the end of the Internet. Do you believe that? Especially that the--maybe first--Cyber Wars is about to begin.

What a great way to start the year.

End of the internet? I highly doubt it. They just suspended or delayed the issue about the SOPA/PIPA bills.

And what if it gets approved? Do you think the rest of the world would just allow that to continue? Of course not silly.
There's so many hacktivist groups out there and it's like harboring the rest of the whole world as angry mobs for amending such policy/rule.

You worry yourself too much haha

Some centuries after this people will witness a seemingly unrelated incident and start quoting the Book of Revelation. "Oh look it's the Dragon." =D

*pat Neo*

End of the internet? I highly doubt it. They just suspended or delayed the issue about the SOPA/PIPA bills.

And what if it gets approved? Do you think the rest of the world would just allow that to continue? Of course not silly.
There's so many hacktivist groups out there and it's like harboring the rest of the whole world as angry mobs for amending such policy/rule.

You worry yourself too much haha
Of course not; instead this is pretty much the beginning of everything.
That being said and well, I think I'm gonna grab my Ion Cannon... just a precaution O_o

Some centuries after this people will witness a seemingly unrelated incident and start quoting the Book of Revelation. "Oh look it's the Dragon." =D

*pat Neo*

I'd say... this is the terrible Year of The Dragon :/

Oh, the drama...

I doubt the Mayans meant Megaupload being taken down as part of their 2012 prophecy, but I bet they don't mind since it's causing as big of an uproar as a natural disaster.

Humanity has been through a lot worse than US trying to police the Internet, so it'd be kinda discrediting our species' history should we be wiped by something other than a second Big Bang, meteor shower, nuclear warfare, or a black hole. :>

I definitely agree. I grew up in a kinda religious family and I still believe that none knows when the world will really end but Big Boss up there XD

I wouldn't really stress myself over some mayan prediction and the historians already said the way mayans predicted this is flawed.

I'm agreed with what [MENTION=13241]Ein[/MENTION] said. Nobody can predict the exact time when the Apocalypse come, except the Big Guy up there.
If you're one of those that's are religious(hey! I'm ecchi-minded, but I still considered myself religious at a certain level), God(s) have told us signs of the coming of the Apocalypse.
Currently, there's no big signs(which mean it's very close now) happening around us.

As for the Mayan calender, I believe it just meant that they need a new one when this one end. Hopefully the new one got anime picture on it.

Who cares and why bother putting a time frame on something we know nothing about

I mean come on the world is going to end tomorrow

So if it ends it ends and we all get to see amazing images of Mass destruction LIVE

Hmm im religious too and as far as im concerned they just need to find a new calendar

somebody who had studied Mayans all their life told me that this whole "2012 is the end of the world" prophecy is a giant pile of BS. apparently the Mayan calender has already ended 20 or so times since it was made or something and that the end of it was to be rejoiced as they celebrate another 5000 year or so cycle?

plz do not rip me apart as I have next to no education on this stuff and cant remember exactly what was said at the time, but this is how I recall it :P.

somebody who had studied Mayans all their life told me that this whole "2012 is the end of the world" prophecy is a giant pile of BS. apparently the Mayan calender has already ended 20 or so times since it was made or something and that the end of it was to be rejoiced as they celebrate another 5000 year or so cycle?

plz do not rip me apart as I have next to no education on this stuff and cant remember exactly what was said at the time, but this is how I recall it :P.

This is all very true.

However, man itself is ending its own existence with all of this war stuff.

We have Syria, N.Korea, Israel now, and of course Amurrica. America is trying to control* other nations.

*And yet we can't control our own budget.

This isn't making anyone happy, which is why we're always threatened. I personally would like to move to Japan one day and forget about this god awful country.

hello, ok first, mayan calendary say " big cicle of time end 2012 ( dec 21), end of CALENDArY not end of the world, second: this time end whit great social-economics problems- tribulation, great war incoming, but THE HUMAN KIND NO end. LIKE WWII, THIRd, READ zero wave time, and nostradamus prophecies, he say, for end of ERA ( OUR ERA), ww3 begun, and israel build a 3 temple, whe that acts ready then ... and sorry for my english is no good.

Hmm technically the mayan calendar doesnt include the day in leap years so the world was supposed to end 7 months ago~

Hey is this even allowed? thought it was forbidden to discuss such things in ASF

and nostradamus prophecies have a little problem. NO APPEAR 70 "CUADRAINS" IN S.7 IS REVELATOR ...

I RECCOMEND TO YOU READ TO ZETCHARIA ZITCHIN AND ISAAC ASIMOV, IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT INVESTIGATIONS ...

Last edited:
Well since my original post got taken away, I'll leave you with something else that can be accepted instead...
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5j7cw6173hwf/n/Pike_Three_pdf

Its very short, easy to reade. You might find it interesting ....especially during these times.

I'm curious to know how many of you actually got the chance to read my original post...
If you feel like it please let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: omega_seiya
Well since my original post got taken away, I'll leave you with something else that can be accepted instead...
http://www.filefactory.com/file/5j7cw6173hwf/n/Pike_Three_pdf

Its very short, easy to reade. You might find it interesting ....especially during these times.

I'm curious to know how many of you actually got the chance to read my original post...
If you feel like it please let me know.

hohoho, congratulations, darling, u r first pèrson, i known read this info, a pike have knlownloedge of this succes and planning da future , i believe this, but exist persons in this world what no permit this. sorry for my bad english,

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?