Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread

Yeah, that auto-heal is very annoying.

There was an epic moment where I was facing a boss in the second dungeon and Neptune was about to die, while IF and Compa were both defeated. Then when I did my combo, I got a Guard Break and won and I found it pretty amazing since Neptune was about to die in one hit.

Yeah, that auto-heal is very annoying.

There was an epic moment where I was facing a boss in the second dungeon and Neptune was about to die, while IF and Compa were both defeated. Then when I did my combo, I got a Guard Break and won and I found it pretty amazing since Neptune was about to die in one hit.

yeah I love close calls in battles :p

the feeling you get by winning is indescribable

Even my friends were freaking out and it was funny because I didn't use her Purple Heart form.

haha i played it, it was gud ;3 lol you can practically not lose. i loved the animation scenes >A<

yeah well, I guess you need one then :p

I don't think they have plans to release the series for any other platform..

All of these references about gaming consoles and they don't decide to release it on other platforms. Best troll job, no?

Most or all of NIS games is released on the ps3..... Plus would a niche titles survived on 360?????

well 360 has its source of questionable games

that anime shooter, otome something

plus, record of agarest, onechanbara, rumble roses

yeah there out there..

Hmm.... Yea but it cuz most is action.... Would rpg survived on it much???? Heard some don't last long on it.....

Rpg for me.... Got different ending.... Action kind of boring after you beat it.... FPS is all MP only....

i hope there's a DLC for Anonedeath~~~ HE/SHE is soooo kool... apart from the fact that it's a OKAMA *shivers*

:sigh: It would have been a great Bday if the game came out on schedule instead of it being delay....

victory is out so I have to bump this thread

haven't gotten it yet

when I do I will be sure to post my opinions on it.

some mechanics changed, but i am very satisfied with it. no AP gauge confused me a little bit, though. >.<

just saying that the first game might have been ok, but it wasn't all that good. the second was very fun imo.

haven't played victory a lot yet. am around 1.-2. chapter. the story started pretty well. dungeons now respawn enemies so you can farm better and do quests easier. battle mechanics are a bit different compared to mk2. personally i think it is going to be better than mk2, but you will just have to see for yourself. it's just my opinion after all.

Just got my LE delivery.... Got to pick it up from the PO cuz it said it was attempted to delivery on a Saturday on 7:12pm when it close already at 6pm....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Ronove wrote on Lebedev's profile.
reupl part2 of this game please
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you reupload RJ01056054 ?
Amgoose wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
The old link

This one (https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01113293.html)
The game seems to have gotten removed from dlsite? I don't know why but I was able to find it in fanza

https://www.dmm.co.jp/dc/doujin/-/detail/=/cid=d_318150/

Would it be possible to upload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM