Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread

:ohnoes:

Selvaria, since you already play the game. How about in-game-costume? Is DLC costume can be obtain via normal play? :fulfilled:

nope, no have way of unlocking dlc.

you going to have to buy it whenever its released.

I have the bunny costume dlc though XD

I agree >_<

Neptunia is life, hope they keep making a new Neptunia series :D

I actually don't once they perfected it that is, it can only get worse from there

I don't want the name ruined XD

step one: create the perfect game

step two: never create another one to tarnish its legacy

Hm... you mean like FF series?

I still haven't hear about SE recently :whistle:

It not the company.... It the dude that is directing how the game is made....

I still have not played Mk.2, but I will buy this one. Anyways, I assume this one will have 80+ add-ons like the first two games.

ordered mk2 yesterday. will there be a limited ed for the EU release? US import is expensive :/

I guess you have to import..... The limited is only NISA store exclusive...... Other game stores will get the regular one to sell.....

limited can be ordered from the website

also you can order some stuff from play-asia, all though it won't be cheap.

I just sticking with the regular edition, don't care for the time capsule lunch box thing XD

I'm getting the limited is cuz I already have the other 2 like that so might as well... Plus it a regular game price.....

big meh :/

i will decide which one to buy, when V gets out :D

neptunia games are around 49.99 XD

the original was 60

this one probably is going to 49.99

It 49.99. for regular... 65 for limited.... It already up for pre-order on the website.... You should pre-order the limited as soon as possible cuz that will be sold out like mk2 when it hit toward the release date....

i know but I don't like ordering items online XD

I would have done it if a nisa had a store near by XD

also mk2 was awesome

problem with this games are the marketing team does a shitty job advertising the games

its loses half the target market in NA by its ads <_<

such a bad ad <_<

it seems the only bonus id be interested in would be the hardcover art book. the ones before had a 52 playing card deck :D

i will still decide later. will maybe get it, if it's still available and i have some extra money to spend.

EDIT: there is no marketing here whatsover i think (EU) >.<

btw.. dl'ed the chara songs and i love them. the ?ram/rom? one especially. ogura yui chan ga daisuki

/me goes mental 8D8D8D

Hmm... Really.... It mostly for the fan of NISA.... I know almost all the fan of NISA well get the game.... Most mainstream gamer won't even look at it.... Plus shipping is free in the US... Never have problem from them except for delay on NISA.... Also I got the Victory theme of the JP PSN.... You should try to get it Bles....

EDIT: I miss on the 1st one with the deck of card but still got the premium... Gamestop was being a b**** and don't know when they will get the game with the 1st one for me....

how much is it?

well to attract the mainstream gamers need to change their approach, that ad really is stupid

tons of moe WTF...

also nisa fans are complaining about how bad the ad. the game itself is good, the ad terrible.

instead of showing the bit and parts of the story, go with this random approach, which works well in japan but not elsewhere.

It was the same for the 1st one too.... But I saw the ad for the jp one that why I was interested.... The theme is free on the jp psn store.... Do you got a jp psn account???? Plus the jp psn store still use the old format.... Hate the US format.... Hard to navigate and look for stuff....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?
I made my signature over 8 years ago...Please don't judge it too harshly.