Ah, I never knew they translated Hyouka, I never noticed x_x. Always go straight to SAO or bokutomo.

They translate a lot of series . . although if you check teaser/discontinued stuffs there's some really interesting one too (like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

' 'a if you're bored you should try reading Zero no Maria vol 1, I wish that one get turned into an anime movie.

They translate a lot of series . . although if you check teaser/discontinued stuffs there's some really interesting one too (like Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei)

' 'a if you're bored you should try reading Zero no Maria vol 1, I wish that one get turned into an anime movie.
Ah if you're talking utsuro no hako to zero no maria, I have already finished all four volumes, hehe :D. It definitely is interesting but the conceptual part of it is hard for it to be an anime but I would like to see it be done as well. The ending of the series was somewhat anti-climatic though...

Well \- -/ this has gotten rather quiet:

Since the plans for selling those extra volume of Hyouka (originally planned to get 30, Ibara accidently ordered 200) were:
-Get people to know about the club by having the members join activities around the school under Classic Club name.
-Get another selling spot (which has been suggest to change to the idea of asking other clubs to put Hyouka on sell in their location)

So far:
-Ibara's stuck in her manga club and hasn't got the courage to ask her club leader (though frankly it seems like it'll work)
-Satoshi's enjoying the festival too much.
-Chitanda's gone through a few activities like a cat chasing passing butterflies, which I assume will ends up causing some people to come to Classic Club.
-Houtarou's gotten one customer as well as a 'trade' from his sis's broken fountain pen for a winning badge of a fashion show.

My guess:
Houtarou's gonna go through the 'straw millionaire' event while waiting, giving away his spoil to the next customer, only to get something else in return, and repeat until he get something awesome, which he obviously won't care for but will make the others happy.
Chitanda's gonna end up back in the club room, tell Houtarou about the idea of asking other clubs to sell Hyouka.
Houtarou then have Chitanda go around challenging other clubs where if they win the club will have to sell Hyouka in their location.
Satoshi in the mean times just go around enjoying the festival and completely forgot about the whole thing.

Well, I doubt Chitanda nor Houtarou will really do the challenge thing, but I seriously think the straw millionaire is gonna occur.

well seems like episode 11.5 isn't up in hq....and i saw a saying that it will only be available in BD version.... does any one know when it will release ???

What there's an 11.5, I missed an episode! Where do I find this mysterious episode 11.5?

Thanks for the link cyberhood, that episode is a nice break from mystery and work on character development, it's also clear that fan service played it's part too :) really hope someone can find a HD version later, unless we really have to wait for the Blu-Ray release which I will most definitely be getting.

Well, we learn of interesting connections in this one.

1. The thief Juumoji might be related to Dead at Dusk's author group.
2. "Ku" is skipped in the A I U E O KA KI KU KE KO order.
3. That Eru's face bonk the mic moment <3

Although this might be possibly a long shot, after watching the episode, my thought was this:
Kugayama (the Student Council President), lost Kudryavka's Order

There's the KU...

So I guess this whole event was planned by Kugayama himself (since he's the president, he can go to each club to 'check the area' without arousing suspicions) either to sort of playing out his sadness over the group splitting apart (and thus he 'lose' the chance to make that book) and to remind everyone about it (in a way sort of like Classic Club digging up the Kan'ya Fair origin), or he secretly found the girl who's gone and brought her back to secretly make a surprise appearance on the president of Manga Lab (I wouldn't be surprise if that Manga Lab's president already notice the incident and their planned book's connection)

I don't think so ....... but may be in the first episode you have this feeling that this anime is poring but in the come next episode there more exciting mystery of course it not that complicated as [conan] or [death note] but steel give me that feeling about the day from school and how this day could be interesting ,,,,

Characters

every character has their own live __________
Chitanda
165629.jpg

Chitanda is said to be a calm person, but can become very curious as well, especially with matters involving the group

Houtarou Oreki
160273.jpg

he is my favorite character . why cuz he said {"If I don't have to do it, I won't. If I have to do it, I'll make it quick"} [when he said that i think he look exactly like me ]
but when chitanda cam to be curios about any thing he can't do any thing but start investigate

Mayaka Ibara
164303.jpg

Ibara is strict with others and herself. Even though she loves Fukube, he always dodges her approaches

Fukube Satoshi
164607.jpg

Satoshi is portrayed to be cheerful but also quite honest he also called himself database that because he know every thing about any thing in his school [[[ i think he maybe envy Oreki ]]]]

i watched eps 1.. dropped for now :D

maybe continue later after all eps done :D

HYOUKA

Impressions? Opinions? ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ I really like it~ EruXHoutarou, MayakaXSatoshi

Whoah there, calm down, go easy on the SHIFT key, and remember to do a quick search the next time. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TasogareHentai wrote on Esan's profile.
Sorry, if ask but can you please look at my requests and tell if you have it?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-211210-rj361498-tentacle-works-テンタクルワークス-賢者ちゃんとhな触手.1392118/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-231104-rj01109498-takotubo-タコツボ-つくよヴィレッジ.1397470/
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-misotake-みそテイク-multiple-games.1404036/
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
zhandie wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry, could you re-upload this ?
[201030][Lose] 【DLsite限定特典付き】まいてつ 全部入り [v2.2 JPN/CHN]

The Mexashare links for parts 2, 3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, and 12 are dead.
The Rosafile link seems to be online, but for I can't download it.
Additionally, I can't download the file from KatFile or Rapidgator either.
jsh wrote on Shine's profile.
Can u upload 春屋3D’s arlecchino?
micanh wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Since it was you who posted the Rakudai volumes, I chose to ask here. Do you have any plans to upload the novel's 19vol ?