Hosts and dead links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, i don't want to dissappoint you.
but fileserve is dead for sure.
thanks for those ACTA and SOPa things,,,

the only file host that still active is mediafire adn rapidshare, but its highly possible that those two will be closed too..

so if you want to find some filehost..
perhaps you can try some filehost that the server is not in America or Europe, but in other countries such as Japan, Korea or Indonesia
such as IDWS....

if you need my help, i'll gladly help u..
and i am sorry for my bad english,...

Half a dozen premium accounts deleted without warning (some without files, some without public files) or any reason. A lot of cash stolen.
No. Fileserve can go and die in a ditch for all I care.
Stopped my file serve account also, I wouldn't walk across the street to piss on them if their guts were on fire.

does any uploader in here that's using uploaded got their files deleted?

i got some few of my links are being deleted without notice less than 48 hours since it's posted, can anyone give a piece of mind?

Ever since I uploaded to that place nothing is being taken down yet. So I think it depends on what you upload.

just an eromanga.... some links still save some don't... i guess someone might reporting the link

well, i don't want to dissappoint you.
but fileserve is dead for sure.
thanks for those ACTA and SOPa things,,,

the only file host that still active is mediafire adn rapidshare, but its highly possible that those two will be closed too..

so if you want to find some filehost..
perhaps you can try some filehost that the server is not in America or Europe, but in other countries such as Japan, Korea or Indonesia
such as IDWS....

if you need my help, i'll gladly help u..
and i am sorry for my bad english,...

If the hosts server located in Japan, all the anime, eroge, manga, etc.. that related with jap will be deleted in no times.. :p

IDWS doesnt allow adult contents, and blocked all IP's outside Indonesia. LOL

and the uploaders need some earnings to maintain their server/seedbox costs.

i got some few of my links are being deleted without notice less than 48 hours since it's posted, can anyone give a piece of mind?

Probably someone reporting your files.

Until now, not even 1 file was deleted from Uploaded in my Account.

Just as Tsubame said, probably someone reporting your files x_x

Guys, Sorry for the lost
But anyway , I would like to share some of the information

I heard that some file sharing host such : FILEMASHINE, UPLOADED.TO, FILEDUDE, WUPLOAD, FILEFACTORY & FILEMONSTER
is quite reliable and have less change to become ACTA victim: the other rapishare, Extabit & SendMy may have high possibility for being shoot by ACTA

New servers are online, so I'm starting to gather all the material now.

Reactions: Serene
Glad that you've found new servers to upload to, hope you recover from the lost quickly :)

If the hosts server located in Japan, all the anime, eroge, manga, etc.. that related with jap will be deleted in no times.. :p
IDWS doesnt allow adult contents, and blocked all IP's outside Indonesia. LOL
and the uploaders need some earnings to maintain their server/seedbox costs.

really?
well, that sucks....

guess we need to find another filehost then..
:sowwy:

Guys, Sorry for the lost
But anyway , I would like to share some of the information

I heard that some file sharing host such : FILEMASHINE, UPLOADED.TO, FILEDUDE, WUPLOAD, FILEFACTORY & FILEMONSTER
is quite reliable and have less change to become ACTA victim: the other rapishare, Extabit & SendMy may have high possibility for being shoot by ACTA

here's some victim of ACTA :

MegaUpload – Closed.
- FileServe – Closing does not sell premium.
- FileJungle – Deleting files. Locked in the U.S..
- UploadStation – Locked in the U.S..
- FileSonic – the news is arbitrary (under FBI investigation).
- VideoBB – Closed! would disappear soon.
- Uploaded – Banned U.S. and the FBI went after the owners who are gone.
- FilePost – Deleting all material (so will leave executables, pdfs, txts)
- Videoz – closed and locked in the countries affiliated with the USA.
- 4shared – Deleting files with copyright and waits in line at the FBI.
- MediaFire – Called to testify in the next 90 days and it will open doors pro FBI
- Org Torrent – could vanish with everything within 30 days “he is under criminal investigation”
- Network Share mIRC – awaiting the decision of the case to continue or terminate Torrente everything.

:dead:

New servers are online, so I'm starting to gather all the material now.

really?
thats cool!!!!!
:swearveng:

try this. www.indowebster.com / www.mediafire.com and www.4shared.com they still run sharing server until now

sigh... you should read the whole page first before saying such comment :sigh:

uploaders are not like downloaders that can just download from any host only by clicking...

we have to choose which was best... good traffic, good upload speed, and many reason to think before decide!

sigh... you should read the whole page first before saying such comment :sigh:

uploaders are not like downloaders that can just download from any host only by clicking...

we have to choose which was best... good traffic, good upload speed, and many reason to think before decide!

Totally agreed..

#1 Good traffic
#2 Good Upload Speed
#3 Good Earnings (to maintain the server costs).

what server is that? sorry if i'm asking stupid question

Our new infrastructure, known as the CelatoSecurity Network Mark II

The CelatoSecurity Network houses Anime-Sharing Project, and we determined that it is no longer suffice for our capacity anymore. The Mark II is a total redesign, planned since October 2011.

Announcement and the Design

I'm not sure if this has been pointed out anywhere, but a lot of the old FileServe links are still working. So if the uploaders still have their FileServe links, most of them will work now. Just hoping to help out in these dark times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload