Hongfire offline?

why? what did you dislike about the movie,not a musical fan myself but it's a disney movie so there will be that aspect to it.

I see the story as the typical reaction hypocrisy when the people turn on Elsa...she should had wiped out the traitorous guards
I'm not about to turn this discussion into my personal loathing of that movie and (especially) that song.
I'll leave it at that.

That's how you shift loyalties. :XD:
From Hongfire is down to Elsa is a cold hearted bitch. Lolz.

Update from the IRC: Site is Up for now, forum will be migrated to new SSD, current one has problem, no data loss.

That does not solve Hongfire´s problem in any way. The site is contaminated by spam-bots completely and noone is taking care of them anymore, not even reporting such threads gives any results. It cannot be that noone reacts to something like that in a 24 hours delay, some spam threads are existing since 2 or 3 months already. Seems as if moderators and (at least formerly) existing admins have left the sinking ship or what? Just check out what happens in the community centre (nearly day by day)...

It is a real pity, isn´t it?

Threads get deleted, but somehow they're not being removed by the software. This is most of hf problem: terrible software coupled with a lack of time from the hongfire dude.

When HF removed the download session, I basically stopped going there. A lot of the community over there went to other sites (like this one).

Site is Down until Data Centre personal finish upgrading server software
that´s the message to de read at #hf-network irc channel

Hf is half on means on the side
The forum is down for maintenance, we apologize for the inconvenience. It will be back as soon as possible. Please grab a coffee while waiting. :)

Umm... the site was working a few minutes ago but now I'm getting 403 Forbidden error form the page...

Hongfire himself said there was going to be a server upgrade and planned maintenance, this weekend, so this is to be expected.

The http service is back, but without configured PHP interpreter.

I am just curious if he can (after almost 2 years of issues) finally bring HF back on track. ^-^

Right now HF is up for me... but... slow as in it's worst times. Be prepared for several minutes of page load times.
I hope this means Hong is still "working" on it.

Hongfire used to run good, then it got hacked, changed systems, and now it runs even worse than a lot of other sites out there....I'd try to get to the General Discussion section, only to have it hang up, and just give up on it, lol.

It's so slow though, it seems to go out every now and then, at this point i have not been using hongfire for months and i don't think i'll be back there.

I can't report issues to a thread loading into a network timeout...

I can't say how much (D)DoS are running against HF, but the regular traffic should be perfectly manageable with some decently set up HTTP, PHP and SQL services. There is gallery, no download section, many many regulars have already abandoned the forum. It cannot have anything close to it's original bandwidth and CPU requirement unless some vBulletin update really screwed it up. Then again, that's an issue vBulletin should be able to work out... at least over a course of over a year now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?
naruto1994 wrote on Lebedev's profile.
i really appreciate this and wanted to say thank you

I'll check back later and see when it is posted