Hongfire offline?

Does someone know if there is is a new version of HF patch for custom maids 3d2? All versions i can find are 1.31.0. and older.

Does someone know if there is is a new version of HF patch for custom maids 3d2? All versions i can find are 1.31.0. and older.

HF patch does not work with 1.42 and above(unity 5), if you can read Japanese use motimoti3d.jp and use JP public uploader for most up to date mods.

Does anyone know how I can contact the owner of Hongfire?

There is a IIRC chat board for Hongfire. I don't have the location information off hand, but I believe you should be able to Google it.

Hongfire IRC-chat is #hf-network @ rizon - welcome message is "site is down", but no explanation about the difference of "site is offline" or "down" what to me is a very big difference...

[I see down as gone forever and offline as temporary only...]

IRC peeps don't seem to know more anyhow. The terminology of the topic is "Up" and "Down", not about the site being gone forever.

went there like a week ago(HF IRC) before they were down again,and some dude kicked me because of my name 11Z11 which i had since 2007 when i joined there.

No chance to talk no explanation just like that...so while i'm not sure how i feel about that ,it's definitely negative... i have to wonder if these turn of events happened because they did something like that to someone else...type who would not as they say turn the other cheek(correct phrase?)

HF always had this air of like favoritism and the funny part was the "real" important guys who created the tools like the shadow or darkhound were really cool none gloryhound types...there were other dudes who were cool as well who filled other roles there like stormwing or just guys who discussed topics

...course there were those "other" guys who's contribution of something small like posting in a wiki thought that made em as important as the actual "important" guys...and maybe to some degree it did "favoritism" which if anybody read the post of why i'm here now understand how this paragraph relates

Then there was that stupid newbie thread and the banned thread were certain types seemed to derive glee from others "allegedly" looking dumb(according to them anyway) or getting banned which in some cases you wondered why it took so long(reason refer to above paragraph)

Meh i'm not usually the type to talk about this stuff but that incident annoyed me a little bit and since you guys were mentioning HF IRC

@11Z11 - The hell? Seriously, as you said, you've been around since 2007, so why should that be? The Shadow, darkhound, Stormwing... is Stormwing even on there, anymore? He always struck me as one of the most laid-back, fun guys among the AG3 ranks. Pretty sure Shadow and darkhound are long gone, though. I don't know who these guys are on HF IRC (never been on there, personally), but that's pretty damn rude of whoever pulled the trigger and did that to you.

I can't really contribute much, though, since I typically stay within the threads relating to Honey-Select, these days, and again, never went on the HF IRC.

I had just arrived there(HF IRC) and was about to leave did not say anything and bam ye old heave ho to my ass...did not happen to me AS IRC,nothing happening there as well but they did not give me the boot...even typed in test to make sure it was working and all was fine

I did see the Shadow's name in the list and probably would have asked him to vouch for me...not that i ever had any contact with em but maybe he might remember my name?...assuming it's the same guy.

R.I.P. [email protected].....

10 year user
6 Years registered
2 Accounts
Dozens of friends, great chat buds and hobbies with lots of threads to go thru.....
You will be missed...
....as well as the Hentai, Gravure Models, Modding, Bullshit and of course you cool as fuck members there, you know who you are........

Last edited:
R.I.P. [email protected].....

10 year user
6 Years registered
2 Accounts
Dozens of friends, great chat buds and hobbies with lots of threads to go thru.....
You will be missed...
....as well as the Hentai, Gravure Models, Modding, Bullshit and of course you cool as fuck members there, you know who you are........
Jeez, we don't even know if it's truly down permanently or not...

HF down again lol
Indeed, it is... yet again... for like the third time in the last week or so. -_-
Hongfire himself has seemingly jumped ship quite some time ago. At this rate, it's only a matter of time until it finally dies or gets abandoned.
I'd have to think that even the more loyal members, like others and myself, get fed up. Seems Kensaiakamei has already made up his mind. : /

Indeed, it is... yet again... for like the third time in the last week or so. -_-
Hongfire himself has seemingly jumped ship quite some time ago. At this rate, it's only a matter of time until it finally dies or gets abandoned.
I'd have to think that even the more loyal members, like others and myself, get fed up. Seems Kensaiakamei has already made up his mind. : /

I think the right reason to get frustrated because of no message from the owner himself. Since when did anyone heard from him? After last October? If he simply say that HF is may not restored to proper system. Many will be moved on without complain because they already know the current state of HF.

If that's the case might have to move here if HF forum "dies". Though, I went there for posting CM3D2-related news and check up some mods.

Yep, I check here daily now but HF maybe only once a week. Such a shame it's being abandoned. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!