Hongfire offline?

Unreachable for me at this time. The saddest thing is that the number of persons going there was getting lower and lower, guests and members alike. Something to be expected in that situation... :(

some of us left before the hack(did not interact anymore visited sparingly) for other reasons...felt more comfortable coming here

Reactions: espiekerella
some of us left before the hack(did not interact anymore visited sparingly) for other reasons...felt more comfortable coming here

You're right. I noticed that many left. Didn't knew that you came here in that period. I'm glad we can still exchange. ;) I guess I'm only sad that all those great AG3 mods that were created, could actually get lost, because we had no place to ask/share them again. Well, things must move on! I'm only modding for myself anyway right now, ...but I was glad to help others when I could. I miss that...

Hey CJam, I had actually already written a reply but somehow lost it, so basically i actually no longer post at HF because at some point i was attacked for no reason,a mod backed it and i felt negative about it.

I show up to the forum to relax and read up on H stuff and see what other are doing maybe help ,not to be harassed for no apparent reason merely on a whim...you know me I don't attack anyone or even use much vulgarity

...so yeah I left...stopped posting no drama or rants...after all the mod decided it's ok to attack someone over nothing...and i don't want to post in an environment like that,though considering they are low on active members you would think they would try to maintain a more fair/civil atmosphere

This was not a rant or whining but since you brought up the membership move from HF i thought i would clear my own reasons for not hanging out there.

Oh and i did not really start posting here at AS until you noticed me again,that HF experience left me with less a desire to interact with others(as i said going to the forum is supposed to be fun and relaxing,give you a positive experience)

Except for like half the community probably left now. It's pretty slow activity wise now.

I really hope this series of events does not ring the death knell for Hongfire. I am still loyal to that site but you are totally correct, it is very quiet over there these days.

I really hope this series of events does not ring the death knell for Hongfire. I am still loyal to that site but you are totally correct, it is very quiet over there these days.
It's the only hentai community I've stuck around for almost a decade now, so yeah it makes me very sad too.

It's the only hentai community I've stuck around for almost a decade now, so yeah it makes me very sad too.

Agree with you guys... Make me feel sad, but things are looking very bad. I love the place, and actually I invested a lot of time in it, but without traffic, publicity won't bring much money. Meaning, harder for Hong to maintain the site. :(

HF has been down for a few days now. Anyone know what is going on? Maintenance or worse?

Yup down again. Ever since the hack or something accessing HF on my end is not was it used to be...

It's been fine for a good 3 months, though Firefox had started warning me that my password for the site wouldn't be secure

anime-sharing isn't using https either.

As for hongfire, I only assume it is because the main admin has gone AWOL for a while (due to life, I suppose) and there is no real maintainer behind the forums and if there is one he remains silent. Nobody really knows what's going on.

Jesus... it's down again, after being down for a few days? Just when you thought things would be alright, yesterday. Oye.

I'm not ready to say goodbye to hongfire :(, look like HF is unstable right now and hopefully everything goes well :)

Last edited:
I see that the site is down. I would like something from one of the forum if able. This page"hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/383223-about-custom-reido-english-patches" any one know how to get the page to load off online or screen shot of the page to look at. Thank you

It does not work. I have tired to get access to the CM3D2 section through Chrome using the function to show me the copy of the site. You can theoreticaly access the site over it but the links for the downloads do not work at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?