Hongfire offline?

...? I haven't had a single issue with it neither yesterday nor today. It runs similarly to AS on my end.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Yep! Same for me, the 5.2.4 update seems to made things better. Not my favorite layout but... Would be cool now to have some of the old plug-in backs, but that's a lot of work. :rolleyes:

Quick edit: Page became unresponsive as I tried to get a preview of the post I'd written.

Not sure if it's my XP machine being obsolete or whatnot.

Guess I'll wait for HF to integrate the code one of the users had recommended in the "How's the speed of the site" thread a day or two ago

Just got back. Hong is alive and working. A new thread here to gives feed backs and get news. I'm here to stay, but I'm glad things seems to get better...

Well, I had trouble getting to the thread in question due to lag, which I'll attribute to the current maintenance.
It's good to see HF picking back up though

I concur. It is working very nicely at the moment. All that remains to be seen is whether or not it'll remain stable

Capt Jam tried that link, said connecting...and could not,looks like it will be awhile yet before HF is stable

I'm not sure how consistent the connection or the stability to HF has been lately. I know that it was down for maintenance earlier when I tried to check it out/log on last night or this morning. Seems to be working now, but gotta wait and see.

Hmm, just logged in. So I can see why @tmvaegis and @11Z11 have concerns about the stability of HF. Definitely still needs a bit more work to smooth everything out. Had a pretty long delay checking my messages and relaying them back as well as simply browsing while logged in. It works, which is great but still has some kinks to polish.

One thing I also noticed is that when you try to check out the latest post on the right side of the header tab, of the topic/thread where the member who posted is displayed, when you click on the >> it will lag out/time out. I tired it a few times and so far it is a no go. So I have to just enter the topic/thread and then just select the page to go there. I don't know if anyone else is running into this issue.

it's up...seemed decent for a few secs now lagging ughh,had to go there a week ago for HS stuff,it was...a painful slow lagfest that made you face palm then drag your hand down your face slowly in frustration(Dramatization)

it's up...seemed decent for a few secs now lagging ughh,had to go there a week ago for HS stuff,it was...a painful slow lagfest that made you face palm then drag your hand down your face slowly in frustration(Dramatization)

I know the feeling my friend. Some times it's good, some times it's bad... I think it's gonna be a long way before we can feel safe going there...

I still can't even load the page, and if I do manage to, it just freezes and I get blank page. I don't know what they did to the code, but it's REALLY bad on Firefox now. I refuse to use Google Spy On You browser, either.

Yea it's pretty atrocious still. I just tried to update my blog with a small status update because I haven't updated it in like..2 months. I figured I'd at least let everyone know I was alive and still working on my comic. Well that "little" update took almost a full hour because Hongfire kept eating my post, freezing on the screen, or my personal favorite: taking 12 minutes to load after I hit the edit button only to tell me I can't do anything because I have "pending edits" already.

/sigh

I don't even know man lol.

Yep, still works like shit.

Also, maybe it's just me but I feel that the site runs even worse (if possible) when logged in.

Hmmm I see HF is still not working properly even with the minor switch to make it operate better. Unless it is down for maintenance/updates. I don't really know, I have been working a lot lately

Hmmm I see HF is still not working properly even with the minor switch to make it operate better. Unless it is down for maintenance/updates. I don't really know, I have been working a lot lately

Hongfire is getting better, I can get on there most days. It is still hit or miss, though.

did it die again?

No, I think it's like Wyle Coyote going after the Roadrunner. He's going and he fails, he goes for it again then fails. Finally gets a great plan with a good execution but somehow, still fails. So it's up and then it goes down. They are still working on it. Just gotta catch it on when there not that many users trying to access it.

Reactions: espiekerella
Just went on it without any issues, so it's not down

Oh just give it a bit, let it sink in. Once you think your good and sailing smooth thru HF...BAM!!! MOTHERFUCKING LATENCY disconnect and trouble connecting to server, oh yeah.....shit just got real

Unreachable for me at this time. The saddest thing is that the number of persons going there was getting lower and lower, guests and members alike. Something to be expected in that situation... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on biohrd's profile.
To y'all, he's been gone for a while now. Like, for years. When he'll be back? Who knows.

I'm just here to tell you, save your breath.
gaoda1347 wrote on Shine's profile.
the 「Clear Girlー無色透明彼女ー」 has a fix patch was uploaded. could you reupload it plz?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threa...ftware-clear-girlー無色透明彼女ー-rj01093304.1489533/
AoToHime wrote on ramori's profile.
Hello there. Can you please upload this?

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01199671.html/

Thanks in advance!
[Request] [RJ01110786]【巨根裏垢Keyくん。】マスクの下が見たい?じゃあ……ここにDMして

RJ01110786_img_main.webp

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, RJ323169 RJ328721 RJ342268 links are dead, could you please reupload these?