[Misc] HONEY SELECT RANDOM STUDIO MODS

Yes they work. use "Hir Neo 1.1 ." with advanced categories checkbox checked.
Everything in the studio also works in studio neo..

Hey guys. Seems like ramoram did not leave community.
He has a health issue. and probably he needs to spend time for it a while.
See the note here about his health problem.
His blog : https://ramorammods.blogspot.com/
I hope he gets better fast and we see him here soon.
Best wishes Ramoram.

Reactions: Mikke
Ramo has been having some health issues for a while which is why he takes some time and breaks to get better. It's been a while since I've been able to last hear from him but I know he was hard at work with his schooling. It appears according to his blog that he was working on his dissertation. All the best wishes to him, both in his work life and his health!! We miss ya buddy.

DEAR ASIAN MOTHER-FUCKER MODDERS

I GOT A COMPLAINT FROM MEGA THAT I HAVE POSTED SOME COPY-RIGHTS MATERIAL. FIRST OF ALL LET ME TELL YOU THAT DEAD OR ALIVE IS NOT YOUR TO OWN AND NEITHER IS MINE BUT I DO IT FOR FUN AND I DO IT FOR FREE. NOT LIKE YOU POOR ASS ASIAN FUCKS WHO SELL STOLEN MODS TO KEEP YOUR MISERABLE LIFE A BIT HAPPY. I WILL CONTINUE MY WORK. SO DEAL WITH IT. I HOPE YOU WILL BE NUKED AGAIN! DEAL WITH THAT TOO!

I AM ADDRESSING THIS TO AN ASIAN MOTHER FUCKER-MODDER NAMED Bb868 FROM UU-GG FORUM

2pblgg36_o.gif

Reference Post that I rant!

Last edited:
The nuke thing is a bit much bro. But yea. I can understand the frustration.

If it wasn't the Pearl Habour incident they would never have suffered the Nuke. But I am not here to debate the history. I am just pointing out that who initiated first. Asian fucking communities are Oscar winners when comes to drama.

If you doubt it. The SemiPro example is enough who bitch about his "cancerous cunt" mod is least popular compared to SBX.

So that guy from UU-GG reported Ram on MEGA? That is actually quite dirty move. Don't think the majority of modders from Asia will ever do such a thing, but I do understand the frustration when you actually meet one.

I guess no Mindless..
Probably the guys in UU-GG are "selling" the mods of RAMORAM in their site.
RamoRam does not make money with this stuff.. Only Shares.
But since the person behind the mod is RamOram ..they blame him..
This is what i understood from what was said.

Great maps... but I really wished there would exist a single map (or a map item) somewhere of an classroom, which is not a total chaos and have arranged chairs and tables in it, ready to sit on...

Great maps... but I really wished there would exist a single map (or a map item) somewhere of an classroom, which is not a total chaos and have arranged chairs and tables in it, ready to sit on...

You could make it yourself easy enough in studio or studioneo (idk how ppl use the normal studio it sux imo) you have all the items needed and more, even the floors and windows, plus you could move them when people sit, and so on.

You could make it yourself easy enough in studio or studioneo (idk how ppl use the normal studio it sux imo) you have all the items needed and more, even the floors and windows, plus you could move them when people sit, and so on.

Oh, it's not that I not tried. Of course I tried, but the window and wall-items simply do not fit this purpose, sadly :( (at least for the level of quality I want to reach)

I mean, I would even create my own items, I'm pretty good at 3D meshing, texturing and animating, yet I have no f*ckin clue how to import them into the honey select / Unity-3d format. I tried some days finding some instructions, yet I found nothing helpful for this task.

I never tryed but from what i gathered you absolutely need SB3U, it can allow you to import and export things in and out of unity files, also heard blender or something lets you edit the meshes and any paint prog that allows editing .dds files lets you edit the textures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.