[Patch] Honey Select - MF Patch + EMF Patch

Ok, please bear with me as I try and get this running.
I;ve got the IPA 3.3, latest version on their download link.
I've got the Base game, as far as I know all the DLC (I did find out through trial and error the update with the Magician & Race Queen Idol outfits is the one giving us the Blue tinged clash with previous HF/MF patch)
These links to pictures show where I have the IPA installed, and the Translation mods I've found (outside of the main HF/MF patch).

I have installed each trans patch one at a time (unzip, run IPA, click the "Patch & Execute icon, then move to the next).
After going through ALL of them, the games works but I have NO English in game.

1) Am I missing any Trans files? If so where do I find them?
2) What specific sequence should I install these in?

Thanks for your help while I'm on the steep part of the learning curve.

collected patches.png
Set up.png

Last edited:
When I click to view your pics I recieve This message. below

vBulletin Message
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

When I click to view your pics I recieve This message. below

vBulletin Message
Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

Ok, I tried a second method available in their editor. Thanks for the heads up

Hi lonesome.. I found out how to pair the characters...
Create a male and female..

STEP1
On folder list ..Select Female
Then Press CTRL+SHIFT and click male.. --> SO both are selected !!

STEP 2
Click the activated MOVE-COPY button on folder view...
Characters will get together..

Repeat the STEP 1 ..So select both of them ..( awesome solution )

Now open animation list select a couple animation ...
Lol it was that easy ... !

Omg it took sometime to understand this ...

And not sure what i am doing wrong .. I installed latest GGMod Installed all latest Wide sliders and latest IPA architecture.....
Game works perfectly ..THANKS again to all modders.. "YOU ARE AWESOME."

But Studio Neo translations are still not activated ..

I am learning JAPANESE
: :P

Ok, I tried a second method available in their editor. Thanks for the heads up

That Fixed the pics.

As for translation problem? I don't have Neo Yet. But I normally just run the EMF patch then drag the exe's
to IPA and run the patched exe and it works fine. Only thing I could think could be a problem is I only have
The UI translation the folder in Plugins. You may have a couple conflicts. A way to check is the HS ID Slot Mod Dilldoe released. Sorry I'm New to this stuff! But Hope this helps.

I tried something similar myself then followed your steps too, but for me they refuse to start the selected animation together and I have to select the same animation twice(for both of them) then re sync them to do it properly. And still the male's hands are often wander to the wrong position somehow. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong..

hello Warui..
Both will be selected.. Sometimes they get unselected..
And you should select a hentai animation... Since i could not succeed translation work yet..
I am selecting animations just starting with H".
I made a visual.. Maybe makes things clear ..

When animation started, most of the time if you select characters pair again & go to animation panel
Selected animation for pair remains selected... So you can easily go on for next pose..
But somehow sometimes selected animation
gets removed from memory.
I did not understand why it happens...
Anyway this is the only way i found out to pair characters yet while LOST in translation ..:P

@smoothlaunch
Yea I'm doing the same thing and does not work for me. The selection on them becomes inactive when I select the animation menu and even if I reselect them only the one I selected first will start the animation. I've got a WIP translation for it tho I don't think it has any effect on the button functions.
Thanks for the detailed explanation anyway. Maybe illusion will think of a more user friendly way of doing it in an update.

Hello everyone, I just installed the party dlc and the game langueage went back to japanes (obviusly) so I was wondering: do I have to renstall the mf patch or should I wait for a new one? Other metods would be fine too. Sorry if thi question was alredy asked but I can't find an answer

Can someone answer a couple questions for me?

Is the Party DLC = version 1.20 of the game?

If so, i just d/l'd and installed but only have the VR and Vive versions of party along with Studio Neo... but not The main game where it should load to the HS Party title screen then have the normal options to begin game, make charac etc. My main game is still version 1.1.1?

If Party DLC is not version 1.2.0 can someone point me in the direction where i can get 1.2.0?

Hey , having some issues now . None of my characters load at all . I've been trying everything . I even made an account to ask where I am doing wrong ? . I can see the characters In NEO but I can't open them anywhere else . Characters created by me work , but I cannot use any card at all . If someone would be kind enough to give me his installed version.

@CGS713 Yes, party dlc is version 1.20. The updated files for the main game should be on disk 1 and studio neo was on disk 2. Maybe you forgot to copy those? Or there was a post somewhere around that said HF patch or 4k mods revert the title screen to 1.11. With a clean install it should work tho.

@Jack_Samuel_Frost Have you ran the main game since the update? It should convert your cards to work with the latest updates.

@Warui
Yes . I've tried to run both , the 36 and 64 bits . I am using a downloaded version I found on the reddid subthread . It shows all my cards before I install this patch , but I really like this guy's patch so I am trying to find a way to fix it . Must mention that I am bad at modding , especially a game like this one . I do not know exactly what would be the reason why It does not show up . I was so impressed by the fact you can export characters as images in the first place . This is why I was hoping I can find a pre-installed extract and play version from someone who successfully installed this mod . I am not sure myself what mods / patches the one I got might contain as they were not listed ( Fully Updated HoneySelect +DLC & All Add-ons [BACKUP] - Version 1.20 ) . I also tried to install it using the step by step instructions from 0 . Same issue occurs .

@Jack_Samuel_Frost
I got a bit lost from all this info. If I get it right you downloaded the fully updated 1.20 and you can't load your older cards from your previous build?
If that's the case and your cards are corrupted in some way (idk how?), but you can load them in studio neo or old studio try waifuripper and it will recreate the cards for you.

@Warui
No luck sadly . Tried to use the waifu ripper , still doesn't load anything . Clearly installing the patch messes up with something and I can't say with what . Time to start from scratch again .

Edit : Did it again , started from 0 , but this time I disabled the installer's " Illusion original content " , because the version I had already had the mods selected . Now for some reason half of the translation is missing , but at least my cards work lol . Hopefully I will find a way to fix the translation too .
Edit 2: Fixed language , it looks perfect now and all cards work as well .

Last edited:
can someone help me with the new pastebin V.1.2.0 update d/l?

Nothing works... megasync cuts me off at 5G (waited 17hrs for the free d/l to come back - it just went from Zero back to 17hrs)

Megasync bybass gives error that publisher blocked and it wont run.

Is it possible to d/l or is it there as a tease?

If it is possible but complicated a step by step would be appreciated. :)

can someone help me with the new pastebin V.1.2.0 update d/l?

Nothing works... megasync cuts me off at 5G (waited 17hrs for the free d/l to come back - it just went from Zero back to 17hrs)

Megasync bybass gives error that publisher blocked and it wont run.

Is it possible to d/l or is it there as a tease?

If it is possible but complicated a step by step would be appreciated. :)

Hi. I used Cyber ghost to bypass it .It's a free official application .

Ok, Thanks for the tip Jack :) It did get me to be able to d/l. I haven't really checked out if everything is fine with the game but it boots up, the title screen looks fine... i was able to transfer my neo and reg studio scenes over and a little over 1/2 my cards (I just had too many) & all that stuff loads up in game so thats cool.

But, there is 1 thing that is making me very angry and i can't stop focusing on this... skin text mod doesn't work anymore? well, it does - for men only :/ But i can't get it to work on the girls..i use the skin text mod a lot when creating characters and it feels like a major loss that it doesn't work anymore. I tried the fixed .dll i found for it via searching but it didnt change anything. any help?oot

edit: after a couple more boot ups and trying the skintexmod seems to work now.. i dont know if the girls i was using it on had skin textures that wouldnt allow it to apply or what but i think all is good :)

Last edited:
Ok, Thanks for the tip Jack :) It did get me to be able to d/l. I haven't really checked out if everything is fine with the game but it boots up, the title screen looks fine... i was able to transfer my neo and reg studio scenes over and a little over 1/2 my cards (I just had too many) & all that stuff loads up in game so thats cool.

But, there is 1 thing that is making me very angry and i can't stop focusing on this... skin text mod doesn't work anymore? well, it does - for men only :/ But i can't get it to work on the girls..i use the skin text mod a lot when creating characters and it feels like a major loss that it doesn't work anymore. I tried the fixed .dll i found for it via searching but it didnt change anything. any help?oot

edit: after a couple more boot ups and trying the skintexmod seems to work now.. i dont know if the girls i was using it on had skin textures that wouldnt allow it to apply or what but i think all is good :)

Anything for the greater good !

For greater good .

This is what i am having now .. :(
I have a problem in Honey Select Installation ..
Party DLC included.
>> Both studio works but game is broken...

When i go to a room ..
Only female character appears. No male character created...
And camera always starts in the lobby..
None of the buttons working.. And I can not even exit game.. I have to restart..
Game is totally broken...
Anyone has any idea about what may be causing this ?

Same problem was reported in futalog ..

hey smooth, yea its a broke install.. i had it before the ver 1.2.0 pastebin d/l became available.

I hope you have a recent backup because u need to reinstall the game... its simple:

- install Ver 1.2.0 from pastebin
- install the dlc/updates (in order listed)
- install translations (also, in order listed)

You should be good to go now :)

**as i said you probably want to backup some of your files like character/coordinate/scene cards and any mods you don't want to re-d/l before you delete the broke install. i luckily made a backup of my game folder right before trying to update with party dlc, so glad i did XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!
tamanah wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/books/work/=/product_id/BJ01441059.html

BugBug 2024年6月号 [DL版]

Thanks in advance!!
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[210526][屁理屈流通センター] 生えてるから好き! ふたなりレズカップルの何も着ない一日 [RJ328844]

Please reup the above post, Thanks in Advance