[Patch] Honey Select - MF Patch + EMF Patch

Any plans for releasing new EMF patch ? I was pumped for the new dlc, but I think I'll just wait for translation and compatible mods. Is IK mod still relevant for neo ?

Also, what's going on with hongfire, it's been down for like 3 days now.

Why is Honey Select only giving black screen after installing EMF Patch over Vanilla install of Honey Select + DLCs? I use Backup install from Pastebin. I drag HoneySelect64.exe over IPA.exe then run game from Patch & Launch shortcuts. Black screen on Select and Studio. :(

Why is Honey Select only giving black screen after installing EMF Patch over Vanilla install of Honey Select + DLCs? I use Backup install from Pastebin. I drag HoneySelect64.exe over IPA.exe then run game from Patch & Launch shortcuts. Black screen on Select and Studio. :(
Because the EMF patch isn't updated to work with the DLC. Which is pretty obvious if you read the dates and the last few posts.

Because the EMF patch isn't updated to work with the DLC. Which is pretty obvious if you read the dates and the last few posts.
The EMF Patch does work with DLC for Translations and other things you need. After install EMF you must update to current version mods and Neo mods which I did do. I am not idiot.

The EMF Patch does work with DLC for Translations and other things you need. After install EMF you must update to current version mods and Neo mods which I did do. I am not idiot.

Nearly everything in the EMF patch needs updating. The EMF patch is just a collection of mods, so if you can update all the mods yourself, you don't need the EMF patch. Below are the mods included in EMF, and I have put in bold the mods needing an update.

Pre-Order bonuses : Panther, Apron, Oiran, Sexy Magician, Nekomimi and Idol Sets by Illusion
Honey Select English Launcher 1.0.3.6 by MegaKameha
UI Translation Loader v0.16 by Akyryz
Text and UI Translation 22-12-16 by Lewton, asdfqwertyasdf, psymon2 et al.
SBX2 Uncensor 1.3 + DLC Update (female uncensor) by Stampar and Belgar17
SBX2 Pubic Hair Patch 1.1b by Stampar and Belgar17
Male Uncensor from PlayClub v4.1 by cur144, rathren and RLA
100% Game Save (all achievements) provided by DigitalArtNet

Everything that already is in the MF Patch
Custom Juice Texture BETA3b by Stampar
4K Face Project (V4) by plasticmind
4K Texture Maps for SBX2 by plasticmind
4K Diffuse Initial Pack (Final Version - 02.14 fix) by plasticmind
Illusion Plug-In Architecture 3.1a by EusthEnoptEron
WideSlider 0.7.1 by vrl0ver
GGMod (high-heels) for HoneySelect by MayaR1 and Aastaroth
SkinTexMod v2.0 by Alexae
HS Studio Addon 0.9.4 by vrl0ver

Nearly everything in the EMF patch needs updating. The EMF patch is just a collection of mods, so if you can update all the mods yourself, you don't need the EMF patch. Below are the mods included in EMF, and I have put in bold the mods needing an update.

Pre-Order bonuses : Panther, Apron, Oiran, Sexy Magician, Nekomimi and Idol Sets by Illusion
Honey Select English Launcher 1.0.3.6 by MegaKameha
UI Translation Loader v0.16 by Akyryz
Text and UI Translation 22-12-16 by Lewton, asdfqwertyasdf, psymon2 et al.
SBX2 Uncensor 1.3 + DLC Update (female uncensor) by Stampar and Belgar17
SBX2 Pubic Hair Patch 1.1b by Stampar and Belgar17
Male Uncensor from PlayClub v4.1 by cur144, rathren and RLA
100% Game Save (all achievements) provided by DigitalArtNet

Everything that already is in the MF Patch
Custom Juice Texture BETA3b by Stampar
4K Face Project (V4) by plasticmind
4K Texture Maps for SBX2 by plasticmind
4K Diffuse Initial Pack (Final Version - 02.14 fix) by plasticmind
Illusion Plug-In Architecture 3.1a by EusthEnoptEron
WideSlider 0.7.1 by vrl0ver
GGMod (high-heels) for HoneySelect by MayaR1 and Aastaroth
SkinTexMod v2.0 by Alexae
HS Studio Addon 0.9.4 by vrl0ver
I updated everything you list with new version except GGMod, SkinTexMod and all 4K mod. Game and Studio working okay until I drag exe file for Studio and Game over IPA.exe to make mods work. Then only getting black screen to load on both and can see GUI for Shortcut mod enabled at top screen and Character sort window in Studio. Nothing else working. Maybe IPA cause?

I updated everything you list with new version except GGMod, SkinTexMod and all 4K mod. Game and Studio working okay until I drag exe file for Studio and Game over IPA.exe to make mods work. Then only getting black screen to load on both and can see GUI for Shortcut mod enabled at top screen and Character sort window in Studio. Nothing else working. Maybe IPA cause?

I'm using IPA 3.3. Be sure to run the wideslider patch exe. Also you need to make sure your "Managed" directory is not set to read-only under each _32_Data/_64_Data directory. If it is set to read-only, then the IPA and wideslider patch cannot write to the files needed.

I'm using IPA 3.3. Be sure to run the wideslider patch exe. Also you need to make sure your "Managed" directory is not set to read-only under each _32_Data/_64_Data directory. If it is set to read-only, then the IPA and wideslider patch cannot write to the files needed.
I do this also. But I try again to make sure it is correct since I notice Read-Only setting.

"Also you need to make sure your "Managed" directory is not set to read-only under each _32_Data/_64_Data directory" The managed directory is messing with my animations! How do I know my "Managed" directory is not set to read-only or not? Where do I check that? (I know I am a noob, be easy)

Honey Select game working fine now. Translation working on old stuff, but not GUI. Honey Studio and Neo not working after apply IPA.exe Patch & Launch. Nothing set to Read-Only. Studio is really what I want working. I do not play HS game.
:(

"Also you need to make sure your "Managed" directory is not set to read-only under each _32_Data/_64_Data directory" The managed directory is messing with my animations! How do I know my "Managed" directory is not set to read-only or not? Where do I check that? (I know I am a noob, be easy)

Right click each 'Managed' directory and go to properties. Down the bottom will be a box titled 'read only', de-select that, and apply to all contents.

Honey Select game working fine now. Translation working on old stuff, but not GUI. Honey Studio and Neo not working after apply IPA.exe Patch & Launch. Nothing set to Read-Only. Studio is really what I want working. I do not play HS game.
:(

Happy the game is working. We need to wait for translations to be finished. Unsure what your studio problem is, sorry.

Hey I have a question, when I applied this patch to my game it seems to have messed with the old heel mod and it seems like my characters doesn't seem to be standing correctly in heels does this patch invalidate my old heel mods?

Has anyone been having any luck with installing this patch over Honey Select Party? Is there a User Interface translation available yet? I've been unable to locate any.

Reactions: keycode17
Look at patch version history, latest release was on February. HS Party was just released recently. So no, there's no complete user interface translation yet.
Yes, I did notice that date which is why I was sking if anyone knew of anything that had perhaps not been posted to the front page yet. Otherwise I could have just downloaded and not needed to ask.

Yes, I did notice that date which is why I was sking if anyone knew of anything that had perhaps not been posted to the front page yet. Otherwise I could have just downloaded and not needed to ask.

Has anyone been having any luck with installing this patch over Honey Select Party?

Oh... I thought you were trying to install a February EMF Patch onto HS Party. Because of course it would not work.

Well anyway, translation is still on progress. There are some lying around here and there like TheHologram pointed out. It is not yet 100% though, more like 40-50%?. For me I'll just wait around until the official new EMF patch is released, just because I'm afraid of risking to corrupt my game data and have no extra space for a backup.

Banzai to HS modders out there! :puniko_fight:

So for the person who install from the base game, what is the order of official game / DLCs / patchs / mods, I should install to have a working game?

How many DLCs were released Since first release ?
Is there a list of them ?
I have a lots of files..
i am so confused which one to use .
Cause finally i break the studio somehow even though i had successfully did it before..
(The problem is : Studio created objects and characters are not being added to list on the top.)
And studio gets corrupted..

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

NW Energy is a leading solar firm serving Vancouver and the surrounding areas. We design, manufacture, and install solar energy systems to help you save money while also delivering a cleaner, more stable power source. Over 10,000 households and businesses have benefited from our comprehensive energy solutions.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, do you think you can update this one?
理想のおとうさん to v1.1.2
Zitrone wrote on Shine's profile.
Good Day, if you have some Time left i would be appreciate if you could update

✨Shine✨[231207][猫3] 理想のおとうさん ~愛娘との同棲生活~ (Ver1.1.1.1) [RJ01104619]

it has a new Version 1.12
Thanks for your hard work

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ364759 RJ319302 links are dead, please could you reupload these?
[Request] [RJ01080641] 【コミカライズ決定】お隣の愛が重すぎ夜神さんは監禁性活で孕ませたい【執着攻め×中出し】

RJ01080641_img_main.webp

願いします

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html
https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01080641.html