Yandere is perfect?lol

for her,
beautiful + sexy + katana wielding + good cook + wonderful wife material + (?)dere= perfect

throw in a bit of yan~ = why not!

boku no yome da! tei dasu janei!

Oh well, just keep it underneath then, don't want mindless fanboying posts :P.

me also refrain from fanboying!~
hmm, i am thinking of getting zombie and this light novels.

$$$

1 volume = $14

WHAT? NOT IS? and LN = harder than VN fyi, unless you are reading something as simple like oreimo. Try finding the LN scans on the net?

I WANT IS!
BUT ME COUNTRY NO SELL, or maybe it was completely sold out that day when i went to hunt

yeah, zombie was in abundance stock. possibly heavy investment.
hidan was there too.

i hunted for IS but no avail. hais *looks at blu ray prices now*
back to hidan topic,

i want that mode. really

look at kou's ava + siggy

one of the best onee-san charas in vn history from what i heard from a certain shameless fanboy of the game. shes his #1 wife too

Learn! Watch more animu then go watch raw!
Dont understand also learn! Like me!
<- real stupid fellow

I do understand Japanese, what I dont know is reading, if they use Kanji, I'm screwed; if they use Katakana/Hiragana then I could go with it just fine xD

-Back to the topic-
I have high hopes on this one, hope they dont add lots of unnecesary stuff that would make it stray from the plot (IMO, the plot is interesting)

It is better to treat this as a comedy action series as opposed to action comedy series just like IS. According to friends who read the LN, the plot more or less is created for the characters to stand out (so yea don't expect too much deep plot here :P). And J.C staff other 2 adaptions last season was ....... (lolol yumekui ending). So don't expect too high :P.

Aww, I wanted to see more of the plot... meh, guess I'll watch it for the lulz then ;)

There is plot but not the complicated type of plot. I say enjoy it for the characters and interactions lol.

should be a good stand-out show from the rest

characters are already interesting

P.S. -> i need a buffer for me episode 2.
I claim'ed Riko as well. Hands off

Last edited:
This episode just fall flat even if it is just a comedy episode.

Shirayuki's scene was the best part, don't make her angry. I wonder how Kinji's experienced that side of her in the past.

Well more info on the Buteis. Lol at such an easy mission. Kinji really doesn't like being a Butei. I'm guessing something happened to him in the past that made him wants to quit now.

Never expected Aria to be from nobility. Interesting that she got Kinji to do one last mission. Hoping for some action next week.

ヤンデレ 大好き
As seen in the episodes, yes, Shirayuki is so dangerous when she gets angry, while thats what makes her so attractive to me too. How could you had someone like her, make bentos before she go off, delusioning about being your wife, and hunting down people who are after your life, and only, ONLY listen to you. HAU~~ Kinji seems to be wary of that mode, most likely he gotten a taste of it, or maybe he just knows how powerful Shirayuki really is.

Well, they moved more depth into the whole butei thing. Different 'electives' such as Assualt, Inquesta, Logi etc. Kinji is Rank E, thats a penultimate joke once he turns into his hysteria mode, he shoots to Rank S. Finding a cat, normal story-plot mission. Nothing badly done.

Riko is uber cute otaku Rank A Inquesta. Kinji exchanged 18+ games with her for an entire background checkon Aria, which revealed she was from nobility. Aria manages to convince Kinji to return to Assualt for 1 mission. Awaiting new week~

Stay classy J.C staff (camera angles).

A much better episode overall I think. Everything flows much smoothly with a bit of action at the end which is always welcomed. Early parts had Aria showing some compliments and Kinji getting to see an attractive side of Aria. Her interest in the stuffed animals was cute enough, but then how she ended up giving an extra one to him .

Sadly didn't end on such a good note. I'm not surprised Aria wasn't in a great mood at the end. That scar was enough to sour her disposition. Plus she got hurt protecting someone that didn't listen to her and was holding back his true abilities. In the end have an argument of two people who have reasons for what they are doing. Clearly Aria feels it's important to find the partner she's been looking for and Kinji has a reason for not wanting to use his hysteria mode and quit being a Butei. Having it end like that was bound to happen with their viewpoints clashing.

Still hoping that J.C staff don't use too much fanservice. Fanservice has the best effect in mild doses, not constantly slapped to your faces.

hmm, someone please buffer after this post, awaiting episode 4.

/me claimed Shirayuki and Riko

/me abandon ship Shirayuki isn't close to San at all.

WOW. OMFG. This just gets better with each episode.

Kinji awakes from a nightmare after an sea-jack event which resulted in death and defamation of his brother. He finds Aria on the street before tailing her, and eventually visiting the police station. There, they meet Kanae, Aria's mum, and the 'arrested Butei-killer'. Seems like the butei killer pushed every crime on her, resulting her in a 800++ years of life imprisonment. She advises Aria to find a partner, as she alone will be able to do anything herself.

The following day, Aria is on schedule to return to London, while Kinji gets a hawt date with Riko. Riko seduces Kinji, activating his Hysteria Mode and headed for the plane Aria is on. WHile he failed at trying to stop the plane, he joins Aria in her room while they thrashed out stuff of their agreement. Subsequently, the plane jack occured.

Reaching the bar, the jig was finally out., Turns out, Riko is the true butei killer, who has plotted everything behind the scenes, all to get back on Aria. Riko bears the name of Lupin, and Aria Holmes. Apparently, Riko is part of some big organisation, called E.U. and hinted that Kinji's bro is still alive, calling him her lover. A fight ensued and the 2 girls go mad on each other, which resulted in Aria getting shot.

Short summary of the best episode of the week.

Fanboy post:

YEAH~~~~~ Riko SAIKO!! While I already knew beforehand that Riko is the butei killer, J.C. Staff's execution was perfect in this episode. They sure took their time and slowly builded up to the final 3rd of the episode. Holmes and Lupin? Weak, but i think its perfect for this show.

Hau, hau.... Riko sat on him! She licked him! Best seduction scene for a long long time coming. YEAH~ OMFG!~ /me wants same treatment. Riko-sama~ HAWT!~ /me goes hoot-hoot train mode. Dont you just love scenes when the girl sets the flag herself? >.<
Lolita-dressed chou-bishoujo who just wants to seduce you. ME LOVE!

nfk66f.jpg

Heads up to Kinji for resisting her temptations, you are definitely 'not a man'.

Is it me only or not, but i prefer Aria's new hairstyle to cover the scar on her forehead. She looks more like Miku now. Haha. On the plane when she 'revealed' she was scared of lightning and thunder, her face was just screaming out to Kinji to comfort her.

Gun-fight was sick. Girls with guns and getting shot with no injuries topped the action. Me awaits next episode aftermath of the gunshot.

Interesting episode, though I'd liked to hear more about Kanae and why did she got blamed for the Butei's deaths. The Aria's tears look very real, not like the ones that I've heard so far in anime which looks just like faked.

Riko didn't surprise me much, I knew that she was involved in one way or another. Prooved to be more intellegent that I thought, but Kinji did the opposite... I noticed the clock's delay on that chapter, and as a Butei you should be paronoic all the time if a killer is around.

Other thing, what are Riko's hair? It looked very unrealistic that she came up with that, but unexpected as well so I think it accomplished its mean. I guess that Kinji repented of not cutting her neck when he got the chance once she shot Aria, another thing that dissapointed me. You should kill the target once you got the chance, not just trying to arrest somebody which skills are way upper than you (his Hysteria Mode was already off I think).

Fight choreography and animation was great (the budget is clearly save for this moment), but for realistic/logical fights, I had a good laugh :P. Anime fights are mostly like that, then again having read a lot of realistic action in actiony VNs, my standards are higher~

.... uh JC.staff.

The animation isn't the only thing that took a nosedive, the writing seems to have fallen out right with the skydiving psychopath. Kinji saving Aria, ignoring Riko as a threat and Riko letting them leave is MEH and anticlimatic. I won't get into the physics of this episode because that alone is approaching gag level.

What strikes me most is that Riko is totally unconvincing as a villain. The sense of causality is off balance given the disparity between her grievances and what they drive her to do (so much for characterizations)

I'll say Urobuchi's take on gun kata in Jouka No Monshou is much better.

Kou: Hidan no Aria 5 is bad >_>, made my eyes roll back.
Warum: Told you not to take it seriously, the light novel isn't half good. I am just reading the LN for how ridiculous the action and plot they can pull out. Enjoy it for the SUPAR RIDICULOUS.
Kou: Note to self. Hidan no Aria is a comedy anime x9001. Thx brah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ludagama wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
please reupload
☄️RELEASE☄️[240508][RJ01178632][アトリエTODO] アオハループ 底辺キモオタの僕が転生してスクールカースト第一位の美少女と青春をやり直すお話 [v1.01]
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Thanks once more!

This is the last game i've been searching for.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Could you perhaps upload it too? I've spent nearly a year trying to find it.
ML1112 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi Ryzen, sorry to bother you but I was wondering, in one of you last upload RJ01032786 I noticed that only one track is present, where in DLsite there are listed 5 tracks. Is your upload correct to have just one track? Thanks in advance, and thanks for you work!
Morisoba1988 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Do you have the latest versions of these?
【VR】ハーレムな日常~あなたの部屋が女の子たちのたまり場に!?