[Hibiki Works][2015-04-24] PRETTY×CATION 2

after watching the intro movie it gives me hope that the game won't be as bad as PxC
at least the art design looks REALLY REALLY nice this time round.

I like the art HOWEVER none of those girls looks as cute as Sakura, she alone saved PxC 1.

Has anyone else experienced that the VN seems to lag sometimes or that the screen flickers sporadically? Or that the game saves lots of images in the save data folder, except those that were made when the MC took a picture with his mobile. I've heard that the game engine is quite CPU heavy, so maybe it's due to this.
Anyway, I finished Sempai's route first. My main complaint is that the MC was too passive (unless his sex drive took "control") throughout most of the route. I mean most of the time he was simply stuttering a short response (or had troubles to even start a dialogue), which didn't really conveyed the mood. LoveyxCation and PrettyxCation1 had also male leads who were not the most extroverted (and there's nothing wrong with that, mind you), but these VNs handled the whole progression somehow more fluently or natural(?). Otherwise, a sweet normal route where the interaction got better during last quarter.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
Anyway, I finished Sempai's route first. My main complaint is that the MC was too passive (unless his sex drive took "control") throughout most of the route. I mean most of the time he was simply stuttering a short response (or had troubles to even start a dialogue), which didn't really conveyed the mood. LoveyxCation and PrettyxCation1 had also male leads who were not the most extroverted (and there's nothing wrong with that, mind you), but these VNs handled the whole progression somehow more fluently or natural(?). Otherwise, a sweet normal route where the interaction got better during last quarter.

I like the MC. Anyways i did Susuka route and it was good,she is probably the game´s Hime (Just like Azusa is the game´s Seine) wich is to say she is very genki with a huge rack. Havent had time to play VNs as of late so i just did her route. Will eventually get to the others except Honami because she looks kinda boring.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada
I like the MC. Anyways i did Susuka route and it was good,she is probably the game´s Hime (Just like Azusa is the game´s Seine) wich is to say she is very genki with a huge rack. Havent had time to play VNs as of late so i just did her route. Will eventually get to the others except Honami because she looks kinda boring.

That's a shame because Honami's route did for me so many things right. Their interaction was great, MC was more proactive and the route felt really sweet. But yeah if she doesn't appeal to you, it's better to leave it out than forcing your way through the route.

That's a shame because Honami's route did for me so many things right. Their interaction was great, MC was more proactive and the route felt really sweet. But yeah if she doesn't appeal to you, it's better to leave it out than forcing your way through the route.

Gonna at least read the appends and if she does well there i might hit her route eventually.

Anyone got the birthday thingy yet? I got the album song only though

Anyone got the birthday thingy yet? I got the album song only though

Nope, same here. It's possible that no one will share the append just like Pretty x Cation.
Guess we need to buy it ourselves for the append.

Nope, same here. It's possible that no one will share the append just like Pretty x Cation.
Guess we need to buy it ourselves for the append.

I got the songs but not the birthday append for the game though

Tasuku Iizuki is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............but in Lovely Cation 3 but from akabeisoft 3's new product which look interesting enough.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
i don't think they would make any lxc again though, since scenario writer is out and looks like
iizuki sensei won't draw for it either=/...

hmm...maybe i should play lxc vita version for extra scenarios..but no ero scenes tho'>.<

Reactions: espiekerella
i don't think they would make any lxc again though, since scenario writer is out and looks like
iizuki sensei won't draw for it either=/...

hmm...maybe i should play lxc vita version for extra scenarios..but no ero scenes tho'>.<

I know the scenario writer left but why would iizuki dont draw for them? Last time i checked they didnt had any trouble. Not to mention his work with LxC its the most recognized.

If he indeed dont want to draw then thats sad but i do think a LxC 3 will be made regardless. Its their main series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Can you please re-upload this in katfile?
[200303][みみふく] わんなわー! [RJ280040]
thank you!
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, Ryzen. This one haven't been updated for so long, plus the newly discovered bugs. Can you please update this?
レベッカと淫呪の剣 to v24.05.12
AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Can you please update this thing to Ver1.12?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this games (1 and 2 ) and add Mexa? Thanks in advance.
yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!