Nacht

Imperial Knight
Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
eQHObe.jpg

Official site : http://www.hibiki-site.com/pretty-cation2/index.html
Getchu : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=836910

well, they changed the artist again
I guess Lovely x Cation 3 probably reserved for Iizuki Tasuku (if that ever happened)

Character
P5Ic0N.jpg

Hayase Chitose

lOE031.jpg

Ashiya Suzuka

rFOlcw.jpg

Himekawa Honami

ZDcDi6.jpg

Kurashiki Azusa

For those looking for append file, try this site
http://suezou.dyndns.org/hibiki-works.html

Last edited:
How in the hell are you able to access the site?
By the way, thanks for notifying me about your thread

Reactions: espiekerella
How in the hell are you able to access the site?
By the way, thanks for notifying me about your thread

I use this: http://www.idcloak.com/web-proxy/Japan-web-proxy/a6.html and it works well.

As for the topic i would had loved LxC 3 but i guess we will get it once PxC 2 is done. The characters look great and the artist its good although there isnt a Hinata or Sakura like cute imouto it seems so thats a little bummer. Now im waiting for what Tenco will announce next.

I use this: http://www.idcloak.com/web-proxy/Japan-web-proxy/a6.html and it works well.

As for the topic i would had loved LxC 3 but i guess we will get it once PxC 2 is done. The characters look great and the artist its good although there isnt a Hinata or Sakura like cute imouto it seems so thats a little bummer. Now im waiting for what Tenco will announce next.

First: I am super excited on what will Azusa's voice will sound like.

Second: I am wondering what Tenco will give out, I am hoping the gameplay would be like the one in Eiyuu Senki

First: I am super excited on what will Azusa's voice will sound like.

Second: I am wondering what Tenco will give out, I am hoping the gameplay would be like the one in Eiyuu Senki

She looks like someone who would be voiced by Aya (LxC1) or Seine (LxC2) VAs, she seems the silent type.

As for tenco im almost specting some kind of fandisk first considering some heroines like LuBu, Hannibal and Tristan doesnt have any kind of H-scene and then another SLG game, i would be dissapointed if we get just a VN.

I am hopeful that someday Hibiki will add western names (Maybe in PxC 2?) as voice selection, that would be awesome.

oohhh...
i just heard something very interesting.. LxC 3 and PxC 2 is it??
very well, I can't miss them!

thanks for the informations :)

oohhh...
i just heard something very interesting.. LxC 3 and PxC 2 is it??
very well, I can't miss them!

thanks for the informations :)

Unfortunately it's only PRETTYxCATION 2 not LOVELYxCATION 3 even though it would be really good if there is LxC 3

Unfortunately it's only PRETTYxCATION 2 not LOVELYxCATION 3 even though it would be really good if there is LxC 3

but, guessing from what Natch said.. it seems there is a very small chance it will ever be done.. or maybe it is just my misunderstanding...

but, guessing from what Natch said.. it seems there is a very small chance it will ever be done.. or maybe it is just my misunderstanding...

Well, we just have to wait for the what kind of CATION franchise they are doing for 2016. There is a chance that it will be another CATION franchise away from PRETTY and LOVELY

I wonder if the pretty series is going to change artists as part of the series features, i wouldnt mind that. As for LxC 3 i think we wont be seeing it until PxC 2 has finished along with its appends.

Probably or maybe HIBIKI WORKS are just featuring other artists so that the artist get recognition

That would be pretty cool of them, just so PxC 2 artist on pixiv and its looks quite profesional, i think though that LxC needs the same artist as part of its identity.

That would be pretty cool of them, just so PxC 2 artist on pixiv and its looks quite profesional, i think though that LxC needs the same artist as part of its identity.
BUt then again, if Hibiki Works is actually advertising artists, the artist in the PxC 2 doesn't it since it looks like he/she already did some Eroge in the past

BUt then again, if Hibiki Works is actually advertising artists, the artist in the PxC 2 doesn't it since it looks like he/she already did some Eroge in the past

Ah then the most likely explanation is that they were disatisfied with the PxC artist wich i can see why (Honestly i only liked Sakura, she is such a cute imouto type) so they got another.

I don't know why, but I found Pretty Cation rather uninteresting, even though it's the same principle as LoveyxCation 1 + 2. That's not to say I'm not looking forward to PxC2 because the character design looks quite lovely. If they are able to make a route similar to Misasa(?), the blonde teacher in LxC1, that alone will be enough to satisfy me as her route ranks as my most favorite one among LxC and PxC (which I haven't finished completely, to be fair and honest). Misasa's append scens to "make" a happy family with the MC was really great and a big reason why it's my favorite :D.

I don't know why, but I found Pretty Cation rather uninteresting, even though it's the same principle as LoveyxCation 1 + 2. That's not to say I'm not looking forward to PxC2 because the character design looks quite lovely. If they are able to make a route similar to Misasa(?), the blonde teacher in LxC1, that alone will be enough to satisfy me as her route ranks as my most favorite one among LxC and PxC (which I haven't finished completely, to be fair and honest). Misasa's append scens to "make" a happy family with the MC was really great and a big reason why it's my favorite :D.

I guess the change of writter hurt PxC so dont get your hopes up with PxC 2, and yes Misasa Tsukioka is the blond teacher and she is my second favorite after Yuki (Side ponytail heroine). I particularly liked her baby scene, it was really cute. Plus her voice actress was really good.

Ah then the most likely explanation is that they were disatisfied with the PxC artist wich i can see why (Honestly i only liked Sakura, she is such a cute imouto type) so they got another.

For me, I like three of the characters except for Nozomi and I don't know why

well if they really do.. it is something I'm going to look forward (maybe lol)..

Yep, there is going to be an E-mote

Gonna have to buy a new laptop for this. My god forsaken old broken laptop doesn't run Eroge with E-mote feature

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Lebedev wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
[110624] [OVERDRIVE] 電激ストライカー this version of VN you don't have in stock?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
I'd like to request a game for you to upload.

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax-touch/work/=/product_id/RJ01077067.html

Would itbe possible fro you to upload this one?

Not sure if best to post here or in PM
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Otokonoko, would you reupload the links for this one pls? It's all ded.
母娘☓無人島~陵辱長編RPGパック
Morganah wrote on Shine's profile.
Hie, Shine, could you re-upload this game, please?

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/080816-heterodoxy-queen-of-darkness.1083784/

Thank you!