Hi there(^ω^)~

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireFaerieX

Oct 27, 2013
Hi there everyone (^ω^)~

I'm new to this Site (^ω^). I live in Singapore & currently still studying. I love anything that's related to Japan (≧▽≦) ~ I'm also learning Japanese by myself by watching Anime & playing Otome Games (^ω^)~

I'm collecting Japanese Magazines, for example : "Girl's Style", "PASH!", "Pick-Up Voice", "Animedia", "Animage", Anime Fan Book, Otome Game Guide Book & etc (^ω^) ~ I'm also collecting Manga Series, they are : "Shingeki no Kyojin", "Twinkle Star", "Vampire Knight", "Fruits Basket", "ZIGZAG", "S.A (Special A)", "Ouran High School Host Club", "Bloody Monday", "Pandora Hearts", "Kuroshitsuji", "Karneval", "Are You Alice?", "Aphorism", "Defense Devil", "La Corda D'Oro", "Kamisama Kiss" & "Kimi ni Todoke" (^ω^)~ I also love to read Literature Books, most of the Literature Books i read are from Japanese Writers.

I'm quite shy, so i'm not use to introducing myself to a New Site i visited (>_<). I love to watch Anime / J-Dramas, read Manga Online / the ones i bought myself, listen to K-Pop & J-Pop (Although i too sometimes listen to C-Pop & English Songs (^ω^)) & play Otome Games (^ω^)~

Although it's a LONG Post, i hope i could get along with everyone here (^ω^)~

よろしくね~

ASF-teamへようこそ, FireFaerieX!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Well, I guess then, that you a girl are...:goodtea:~>

Welcome to AS FireFaerieX~

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chatting and check out the contests in my siggy~ x3 People here are fairly nice so no need to be shy~

Hmm only know about half the stuff from your list and reading pandora hearts x3 Sort of the reason i got into anime since i wanted to hear the melody~ Anime isnt as good as the manga though...~

Yes sweet Jesus It's a giiiiiiiirllll..... :D *creepy fat smile*

But seriously, welcome to tavern. それとも、猫カフェ?

it's.. it's.. an introduction with italic fonts! WOAH welcome to ASF, u gonna have fun here~

Hello and welcome to ASF faeriex ~ :cheering:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Hello and welcome to ASF faerie ~ :cheering:

Hello and welcome to ASF faerie ~ :cheering:

Thankies, Nazaka (^ω^)~ Will drop by when i'm free (^ω^)~

Hello FireFaerieX~ Hmm italic? Is that weird?

Hi (^ω^)~ (O_o), it's a habit of mine to type using Italic (^ω^)

it's.. it's.. an introduction with italic fonts! WOAH welcome to ASF, u gonna have fun here~

(O_o) Thankies, i hope so (^ω^)~ It's a habit of mine to type in Italic Fonts, so most of my Entries will be in Italic (^ω^)~

Welcome to ASF

Thankies (^ω^)~

Welcome FireFaerieX

Thankies (^ω^)~

Yes sweet Jesus It's a giiiiiiiirllll..... :D *creepy fat smile*

But seriously, welcome to tavern. それとも、猫カフェ?

Hehx, thankies (^ω^)~

Welcome to AS FireFaerieX~

Drop by the spam/games if you feel like chatting and check out the contests in my siggy~ x3 People here are fairly nice so no need to be shy~

Hmm only know about half the stuff from your list and reading pandora hearts x3 Sort of the reason i got into anime since i wanted to hear the melody~ Anime isnt as good as the manga though...~

Thankies (^ω^)~ Will drop by when i'm free, hehex, will try my best not to be shy (>////<)~ If i continue, my List will be too long lolx, so i tried making it short as possible. Yup, started reading it recently (^ω^)~ (O_o), for me, i wanted to hear the Voices behind the Characters plus the Music (^ω^)~ Hmm, some of the Anime isn't as good as the Manga Version. Although some are awesome as the Manga Version (^ω^)~

ASF-teamへようこそ, FireFaerieX!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Notice:

- Well, I guess then, that you a girl are...:goodtea:~>

Thankies (^ω^)~ Will do (^ω^)~ Hahax, yup, i'm a Girl (^ω^)~

Last edited by a moderator:
Thankies (^ω^)~ Will drop by when i'm free, hehex, will try my best not to be shy (>////<)~ If i continue, my List will be too long lolx, so i tried making it short as possible. Yup, started reading it recently (^ω^)~ (O_o), for me, i wanted to hear the Voices behind the Characters plus the Music (^ω^)~ Hmm, some of the Anime isn't as good as the Manga Version. Although some are awesome as the Manga Version (^ω^)~

Well the original version is usually better than any adaptions made..~ Since it was made with that in mind..~ Written stories have to add detail while manga shows the detail..~ Fights are described while anime shows it happening..~ Makes it... different when its adapted~ I guess another thing i went to anime for was the art xD Curious how the characters look when theyre not black and white x3

Well the original version is usually better than any adaptions made..~ Since it was made with that in mind..~ Written stories have to add detail while manga shows the detail..~ Fights are described while anime shows it happening..~ Makes it... different when its adapted~ I guess another thing i went to anime for was the art xD Curious how the characters look when theyre not black and white x3

Yeah, i usually love the Fighting Scenes in Anime the most. (O_o) Same here, that's also my other reason but i mostly search for a good Storyline when searching for New Anime to watch (^ω^)~

First of all, welcome to ASF FireFaerieX! I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of new friends. If you need help with anything then please don't hesitate to ask me, I'll reply as soon as possible. You can drop by the LPW in the Spam Section to meet the more active members of ASF and hopefully you can join in the fun in no time! All in all I hope you have a great time here staying with us.

Secondly, we really do not recommend double, triple...etc posting here in the forum. In the future please retrain from doing so and reply everything within one post. I'll merge everything for you this time round~ Thanks~

Lol yeah... most interesting since my mind just isnt that great at making fighting scenes x3

Yeah storyline is probably the most important thing (though bad art can be a major factor in deciding...)

First of all, welcome to ASF FireFaerieX! I hope you enjoy your stay here and make lots of new friends. If you need help with anything then please don't hesitate to ask me, I'll reply as soon as possible. You can drop by the LPW in the Spam Section to meet the more active members of ASF and hopefully you can join in the fun in no time! All in all I hope you have a great time here staying with us.

Secondly, we really do not recommend double, triple...etc posting here in the forum. In the future please retrain from doing so and reply everything within one post. I'll merge everything for you this time round~ Thanks~

Thankies, KingArturia (^ω^)~ Will do & will drop by when i'm free (^ω^)~ I'm sorry, i'm still New to this kind of Stuff (@_@).. Thankies for your help (^ω^)~

Welcome to ASF~

Thankies (^ω^)~

Lol yeah... most interesting since my mind just isnt that great at making fighting scenes x3

Yeah storyline is probably the most important thing (though bad art can be a major factor in deciding...)

Yeah, after reading the Storyline, i will see to the Poster & decide (@_@).. If still can't decide, i will try watching the 1st Episode of the Anime (o_O)..

Nice to meet you, FireFaerieX. I also love to play otome game too. よろしくね

Nice to meet you, FireFaerieX. I also love to play otome game too. よろしくね

Nice to meet you too, aritni (^ω^)~ (O_o), which Series do you love the Most? I love "Uta no Prince-sama!" Series (^ω^)~ I didn't know i would get so hang up on "Uta no Prince-sama!" when i 1st started the Game ages ago (o_O).. こちこそよろしくね(^ω^)~

Yeah, after reading the Storyline, i will see to the Poster & decide (@_@).. If still can't decide, i will try watching the 1st Episode of the Anime (o_O)..

I mostly decide on recommendation..~ Mostly just if people say its good..~ Already have too many anime on my to watch list and no time to watch them all x3
Hmm... they say to watch the first five to decide? xD Though thats sort of preference...~ And almost half of the shorter animes xD

I mostly decide on recommendation..~ Mostly just if people say its good..~ Already have too many anime on my to watch list and no time to watch them all x3
Hmm... they say to watch the first five to decide? xD Though thats sort of preference...~ And almost half of the shorter animes xD

(O_o) Same here, i have too much Anime to watch & recently i'm busy with School (@_@).. Even if Saturday & Sunday are my Rest Days, i don't have much time to watch my Anime (@_@).. For me, if the 1st Episode is okies, i will continue watching the Anime (^ω^)~ Although there are times when i watch the Trailer 1st to decide whether to watch the Anime or not (o_O).. There are times when i decide whether i want to watch the Anime by looking at the Cast :P~

Hmm... Friday Saturday and Sunday are sort of my rest days... except i dont actually get to rest on Saturday and Sunday if i do on Friday cuz work piles up @_@ But i guess i could probably watch a couple episodes if i tried to...~

First episode... well yes if its good then of course continue x3 Though if its bad... well i guess thatll depend then..~ Lots of factors for whether i should continue or not..~

Hmm... Friday Saturday and Sunday are sort of my rest days... except i dont actually get to rest on Saturday and Sunday if i do on Friday cuz work piles up @_@ But i guess i could probably watch a couple episodes if i tried to...~

First episode... well yes if its good then of course continue x3 Though if its bad... well i guess thatll depend then..~ Lots of factors for whether i should continue or not..~

Recently, i only manage to watch "Kuroko no Basuke 2" when it comes out every Sunday. As for the Weekdays, it depends whether i got time to watch Anime on my iPhone (o_O).. Yup, most of the Anime i tried to watch the 1st Episode to see whether i want continue or not, will always makes me continue watching the Anime lolx.

Recently, i only manage to watch "Kuroko no Basuke 2" when it comes out every Sunday. As for the Weekdays, it depends whether i got time to watch Anime on my iPhone (o_O).. Yup, most of the Anime i tried to watch the 1st Episode to see whether i want continue or not, will always makes me continue watching the Anime lolx.

Hmm im watching rwby and it seems to have just gotten a bit more exciting x3 But the season is almost over @_@
Iphone? o.o Thats a really small screen >< You can understand without subtitles?
I usually try to finish an anime if i started it~ I dont think ive ever dropped an anime yet.. xD Nor manga though theres tons on hold... Think ive dropped two books before and some others i wasnt able to finish for other reasons...

Hmm im watching rwby and it seems to have just gotten a bit more exciting x3 But the season is almost over @_@
Iphone? o.o Thats a really small screen >< You can understand without subtitles?
I usually try to finish an anime if i started it~ I dont think ive ever dropped an anime yet.. xD Nor manga though theres tons on hold... Think ive dropped two books before and some others i wasnt able to finish for other reasons...

(O_o) My Brother is watching that Anime. Yeah, although it's a Small Screen, it have lots of Space. Eh, the ones in my iPhone, all have Subs. I can understand without the Subs too. (O_o) I have dropped an Anime before. It's "Bleach", i was stuck halfway & one Character seriously pisses me off & i dropped it lolx.. But partly cause i don't have that much time to continue watching it. Ah, i can understand. My Manga List is packed with Mangas (@_@).. Although i will read the ones i bought (o_O).. Hmm, i have dropped a couple of Mangas before.. Mostly is because i don't want to know what happens next or i'm bored of it already (@_@)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.