Hi there(^ω^)~

Status
Not open for further replies.
(O_o) My Brother is watching that Anime. Yeah, although it's a Small Screen, it have lots of Space. Eh, the ones in my iPhone, all have Subs. I can understand without the Subs too. (O_o) I have dropped an Anime before. It's "Bleach", i was stuck halfway & one Character seriously pisses me off & i dropped it lolx.. But partly cause i don't have that much time to continue watching it. Ah, i can understand. My Manga List is packed with Mangas (@_@).. Although i will read the ones i bought (o_O).. Hmm, i have dropped a couple of Mangas before.. Mostly is because i don't want to know what happens next or i'm bored of it already (@_@)..

Hmm... its sort of anime styled... ehh cartoon? Though cartoons and anime mean about the same thing in dictionary form =w= Its a pretty short anime though it was quite slow up till this point..~

Lots of space o.o Hmm... are the subs sort of visible though? xD I just feel like itll be tiny...~ But if you can understand without then guess you didnt need it anyway @_@

Ahh bleach... im reading the last arc but its on hold atm... like pretty much all my manga >< Which character is it? xD Orohime? But it really is quite a long series... there are longer though xD Like one piece but one piece is actually justified in taking so long since it was pretty much known that it would be really long since the start...~ Unlike the certain others which seem to be using the name until it dies... Perhaps one piece is doing so as well but that might have just been bad planning at the start... xD Its story is really creative though..~

Hmm... i only bought very few manga... xD Though i would buy more perhaps in the future..~ Dropping because you dont want to know... theres a possible bad event or something? @_@ Though boredom... yeah thats a pretty good reason to drop stuff... xD

Hmm... its sort of anime styled... ehh cartoon? Though cartoons and anime mean about the same thing in dictionary form =w= Its a pretty short anime though it was quite slow up till this point..~

Lots of space o.o Hmm... are the subs sort of visible though? xD I just feel like itll be tiny...~ But if you can understand without then guess you didnt need it anyway @_@

Ahh bleach... im reading the last arc but its on hold atm... like pretty much all my manga >< Which character is it? xD Orohime? But it really is quite a long series... there are longer though xD Like one piece but one piece is actually justified in taking so long since it was pretty much known that it would be really long since the start...~ Unlike the certain others which seem to be using the name until it dies... Perhaps one piece is doing so as well but that might have just been bad planning at the start... xD Its story is really creative though..~

Hmm... i only bought very few manga... xD Though i would buy more perhaps in the future..~ Dropping because you dont want to know... theres a possible bad event or something? @_@ Though boredom... yeah thats a pretty good reason to drop stuff... xD

(O_o) I watched one Episode with my Brother & i don't felt like continuing watching it, maybe because of the Graphix.

The Subs are visible
(^ω^)~ Ah, but i got used to watching Anime with Subs, if i watch without one, i will feel uncomfortable (@_@)..

Hahax, you guessed the Character correctly!~ Yeah, i kindah hate her :/.. I didn't watch "One Piece" but i did one time watched it on TV before (o_O).. The only Longest Anime i have watched so far is "Bleach" (Although dropped :P) & "Naruto" Series. Managed to finish "Naruto", now stuck at "Naruto Shippuuden" (@_@).. If i remember correctly, i stopped at the Episode where Pain destroyed Konoha Village. Mostly are the Flashbacks (@_@)..

Hmm, possible.. Most of the ones i dropped are Romantic Girl-Boy Relationships Types. Their beginning was painful, even their Climax is too unbearable for my heart (@_@).. Although the Guy was Handsome, i just don't want to know what happens next (@_@).. I'm currently stuck on "Pandora Hearts" Volume 6, don't have the time to read during Work (@_@).. Going to buy some more this Month
(^ω^)~ Hahax, some of the Mangas, their beginning was okies but when it comes to the middle parts, it starting to get boring (@_@)..

(O_o) I watched one Episode with my Brother & i don't felt like continuing watching it, maybe because of the Graphix.

The Subs are visible
(^ω^)~ Ah, but i got used to watching Anime with Subs, if i watch without one, i will feel uncomfortable (@_@)..

Hahax, you guessed the Character correctly!~ Yeah, i kindah hate her :/.. I didn't watch "One Piece" but i did one time watched it on TV before (o_O).. The only Longest Anime i have watched so far is "Bleach" (Although dropped :P) & "Naruto" Series. Managed to finish "Naruto", now stuck at "Naruto Shippuuden" (@_@).. If i remember correctly, i stopped at the Episode where Pain destroyed Konoha Village. Mostly are the Flashbacks (@_@)..

Hmm, possible.. Most of the ones i dropped are Romantic Girl-Boy Relationships Types. Their beginning was painful, even their Climax is too unbearable for my heart (@_@).. Although the Guy was Handsome, i just don't want to know what happens next (@_@).. I'm currently stuck on "Pandora Hearts" Volume 6, don't have the time to read during Work (@_@).. Going to buy some more this Month
(^ω^)~ Hahax, some of the Mangas, their beginning was okies but when it comes to the middle parts, it starting to get boring (@_@)..

Lol well its somewhat amateur work i suppose?~ But short enough to just watch..~

Just sort of a second way in case you dont hear it? x3

She did quite a bit that got on the bad list for people... Guess this is for the arc where they chase aizen...
Hmm... im somewhat far.... havent touched those series in a while >< Too busy to read... Well im reading manga anyway... anime seems to be faster compared to my reading since the cram more info into an episode... But i like info and pretty pictures :bigeyes:

Lol xD Romantic stuff... i havent really gone for those so cant really say much...~ Did read a little of vampire knight...~
Pandora hearts...~ Hmm.... volume 6... i think im quite a bit further... did you get to where they reveal stuff about glen? Btw the pandora hearts anime has good music but its completely ruined by the ending... >< They pretty much forced it to end... couldve been an anime that i wouldve followed...

Lol well its somewhat amateur work i suppose?~ But short enough to just watch..~

Just sort of a second way in case you dont hear it? x3

She did quite a bit that got on the bad list for people... Guess this is for the arc where they chase aizen...
Hmm... im somewhat far.... havent touched those series in a while >< Too busy to read... Well im reading manga anyway... anime seems to be faster compared to my reading since the cram more info into an episode... But i like info and pretty pictures :bigeyes:

Lol xD Romantic stuff... i havent really gone for those so cant really say much...~ Did read a little of vampire knight...~
Pandora hearts...~ Hmm.... volume 6... i think im quite a bit further... did you get to where they reveal stuff about glen? Btw the pandora hearts anime has good music but its completely ruined by the ending... >< They pretty much forced it to end... couldve been an anime that i wouldve followed...

(O_o) You mean the Voices?

Yeah, even my friend hates her lolx.. (O_o), i rather watch the Anime 1st. For example "Shingeki no Kyojin", their 2nd Season haven confirm yet so i go to the Manga
(^ω^)~

(O_o)!~ I got read "Vampire Knight"
(^ω^)~ For me, "Vampire Knight" is more towards actions at some Chapters while some other Chapters are towards 'Complicated' Love. Hmm.. Haven, i think.. I haven read Volume 6 yet & i'm not that far yet (@_@).. I'm not sure who is Glen yet (o_O).. (O_o)!~ I wanted to watch the Anime but i just can't find the time to actually watch it (@_@).. When the time comes, i will listen more to the Voice :P~ More like, want to know who is who without looking through Wikipedia for Answers (^ω^)~ Hmm, some Anime forced it to end at a certain Episode.. For example "RDG Red Data Girl", i thought it might continue but it ended at Episode 12 (@_@).. I didn't sense that it would end at Episode 12 :/..

Vampire Knight is pretty cool :)

Whats your the anime you are currently watching?

(O_o) You mean the Voices?

Yeah, even my friend hates her lolx.. (O_o), i rather watch the Anime 1st. For example "Shingeki no Kyojin", their 2nd Season haven confirm yet so i go to the Manga
(^ω^)~

(O_o)!~ I got read "Vampire Knight"
(^ω^)~ For me, "Vampire Knight" is more towards actions at some Chapters while some other Chapters are towards 'Complicated' Love. Hmm.. Haven, i think.. I haven read Volume 6 yet & i'm not that far yet (@_@).. I'm not sure who is Glen yet (o_O).. (O_o)!~ I wanted to watch the Anime but i just can't find the time to actually watch it (@_@).. When the time comes, i will listen more to the Voice :P~ More like, want to know who is who without looking through Wikipedia for Answers (^ω^)~ Hmm, some Anime forced it to end at a certain Episode.. For example "RDG Red Data Girl", i thought it might continue but it ended at Episode 12 (@_@).. I didn't sense that it would end at Episode 12 :/..

Lol you didnt like the voices? Hmm... i mostly meant the art wasnt very... it was good but not quite professional quality...~

Hmm... idk ive read manga a lot longer than i have watched anime so ive mostly read the manga first..~ Didnt really know about vn and ln before but now that i do... probably going to go for the original medium where the story was told..~

Action... hmm idk i didnt read enough to get to those parts i guess...~
Lol well if youre watching it for voices then... should be fine...~ The anime is decent up till 11 or so where they do a huge time skip and then spam enemies and super powers to force a not quite as epic as could be ending... =w= Was basically a cliff hanger that made little sense compared to the manga...~ It was very obviously forced...
Ahh so you know your voice actors pretty well? x3
Nyaa those forced endings are always... not the best quality it could be... >< Doesnt cover plot holes or anything...

Waaa,,, Welcome to AS...

Have fun in here~~~~

CYaaaa~~~~~

Thankies (^ω^)~

Vampire Knight is pretty cool :)

Whats your the anime you are currently watching?

Yup, "Vampire Knight" is one of my Favourite Anime (^ω^)~ Currently huh.. For Autumn Season, i'm watching "KILL la KILL", "Kyokai no Kanata", "Tokyo Ravens", "Strike the Blood", "BlazBlue : Alter Memory", "Diabolik Lovers", "Meganebu!", "Coppelion", Machine-Doll wa Kizutsukanai", "Yozakura Quartet : Hana no Uta", "Magi Season 2", "Kakumeiki Valvrave Season 2", "Little Busters! : Refrain" & "Kuroko no Basuke Season 2" (^ω^)~ What about you?

Lol you didnt like the voices? Hmm... i mostly meant the art wasnt very... it was good but not quite professional quality...~

Hmm... idk ive read manga a lot longer than i have watched anime so ive mostly read the manga first..~ Didnt really know about vn and ln before but now that i do... probably going to go for the original medium where the story was told..~

Action... hmm idk i didnt read enough to get to those parts i guess...~
Lol well if youre watching it for voices then... should be fine...~ The anime is decent up till 11 or so where they do a huge time skip and then spam enemies and super powers to force a not quite as epic as could be ending... =w= Was basically a cliff hanger that made little sense compared to the manga...~ It was very obviously forced...
Ahh so you know your voice actors pretty well? x3
Nyaa those forced endings are always... not the best quality it could be... >< Doesnt cover plot holes or anything...

English Dub Anime, really depends on how the Voices are. If you mean the ones on my iPhone, of course i love the Voices lolx :P~ Yeah, i do still prefer "Persona 3 Portable" Graphix.

(O_o) I have only read the Anime that was released, their Manga when the Anime is finished. Eh (@_@)?? 'vn'??? 'ln'??? I'm getting blur (@_@)..

(O_o), basically, the Actions mostly happens in the middle of the Manga or further.. For me, before i get to the Climax, if the beginning of the Manga is awesome, it will suck me in
(^ω^)~ Hahax, some Anime i watched are only for the Voices :P~ Since my Favourite Seiyuu is one of the Cast (^ω^)~ For "RDG Red Data Girl", they stopped at the most interesting part (@_@).. Where the Main Guy shows some affection for the Main Girl (@_@).. I was like "Eh?! Ended already?!" kind of feeling :/..

Yup, i know my Favourite Seiyuu's Voices quite well. Although it depends on what Character they are playing. There are some who isn't my Favourite but i still remember their Voices
(^ω^)~ I have over 45+ Favourite Seiyuus i think (o_O).. Lost count of how many (@_@)..

English Dub Anime, really depends on how the Voices are. If you mean the ones on my iPhone, of course i love the Voices lolx :P~ Yeah, i do still prefer "Persona 3 Portable" Graphix.

(O_o) I have only read the Anime that was released, their Manga when the Anime is finished. Eh (@_@)?? 'vn'??? 'ln'??? I'm getting blur (@_@)..

(O_o), basically, the Actions mostly happens in the middle of the Manga or further.. For me, before i get to the Climax, if the beginning of the Manga is awesome, it will suck me in
(^ω^)~ Hahax, some Anime i watched are only for the Voices :P~ Since my Favourite Seiyuu is one of the Cast (^ω^)~ For "RDG Red Data Girl", they stopped at the most interesting part (@_@).. Where the Main Guy shows some affection for the Main Girl (@_@).. I was like "Eh?! Ended already?!" kind of feeling :/..

Yup, i know my Favourite Seiyuu's Voices quite well. Although it depends on what Character they are playing. There are some who isn't my Favourite but i still remember their Voices
(^ω^)~ I have over 45+ Favourite Seiyuus i think (o_O).. Lost count of how many (@_@)..

I usually just watch with subs..~ Dub... well there is the funny chip scene in death note ;p The breathing makes all the difference and makes the dub more epic xD Hmm persona portable 3? Didnt delve into the persona franchise much so dunno about it...~ But that was psp wasnt it? xD So made to be smallish...~

Visual novel and Light novel~ Visual novel is sort of like a choose your own story... if theres options... otherwise its a story with images and music~ Light novel is basically a book xD But i guess its typically short since it does have "light" in its name..~ Manga and anime are just more known i guess x3

Hmm yeah...~ Start just builds the manga...~ But if they do it well then the characters would be awesome~
Japanese seiyuu's are pretty nice though x3 Being a profession and all... instead of like other places where its just some side thing mostly...
Oh... same with pandora hearts @_@ They stopped in the middle of a fight... and did the time skip... But that one sounds worse... when the love story finally start... @_@ Ahh they shoved a random hint at love right at the end for pandora hearts but it wasnt in the manga xD

Lol the really talented ones that can sound completely different? x3 Well...~ 45+... i wouldnt be able to keep count either.. @_@ /me thinks of kanji.... xD

I just watch random animes really but usually in the supernatural genre but some romance as well

I usually just watch with subs..~ Dub... well there is the funny chip scene in death note ;p The breathing makes all the difference and makes the dub more epic xD Hmm persona portable 3? Didnt delve into the persona franchise much so dunno about it...~ But that was psp wasnt it? xD So made to be smallish...~

Visual novel and Light novel~ Visual novel is sort of like a choose your own story... if theres options... otherwise its a story with images and music~ Light novel is basically a book xD But i guess its typically short since it does have "light" in its name..~ Manga and anime are just more known i guess x3

Hmm yeah...~ Start just builds the manga...~ But if they do it well then the characters would be awesome~
Japanese seiyuu's are pretty nice though x3 Being a profession and all... instead of like other places where its just some side thing mostly...
Oh... same with pandora hearts @_@ They stopped in the middle of a fight... and did the time skip... But that one sounds worse... when the love story finally start... @_@ Ahh they shoved a random hint at love right at the end for pandora hearts but it wasnt in the manga xD

Lol the really talented ones that can sound completely different? x3 Well...~ 45+... i wouldnt be able to keep count either.. @_@ /me thinks of kanji.... xD

(O_o)~ "Persona 3 Portable" is for PSP (^ω^)~ I started to like the Series when i played the Japanese Version of "Persona 3 Portable" (^ω^)~ The Game was awesome~

(O_o)!!~ Now i understand~
(^ω^)

I'm planning to be a Seiyuu when i grow up (^ω^)~ Not sure if it's possible though (@_@).. Yeah.. & i couldn't sense a Second Season either (@_@).. (O_o)!!~ Will watch it when i have enough time (^ω^)~

Hahax, possible. But even if their Voices are different, i could still guess which Seiyuu it is after watching a few more Minutes of the Anime
(^ω^)~ Hahax, i remembered some of their Names, at 1st, i only have 6 Favourites & it took me quite a long time to remember their Names.. But once i get use to it, i started to remember a lot of Names easily lolx..

I just watch random animes really but usually in the supernatural genre but some romance as well

(O_o) For me, it mostly depends on the Storyline. Some of the Anime are from the Game itself, & i have played the Game, so i wanted to watch the Anime Version, to see the difference (^ω^)~ But i particularly like the Action Genre the most (^ω^)~

Heard persona was quite nice x3 Saw a friend playing the fourth? I think it was fourth anyway..~ xD

Oh xD Hmm... theres seiyuu in your country?~ Nyaa... it doesnt seem very popular outside of japan though =w=

They have other odd perks besides voice? x3 Guess im still where you were in the past then...~ Just getting used to japanese so i dont actually know too much yet..~

Heard persona was quite nice x3 Saw a friend playing the fourth? I think it was fourth anyway..~ xD

Oh xD Hmm... theres seiyuu in your country?~ Nyaa... it doesnt seem very popular outside of japan though =w=

They have other odd perks besides voice? x3 Guess im still where you were in the past then...~ Just getting used to japanese so i dont actually know too much yet..~

Yeah, the 4th one is for PSVita, i haven buy my own PSVita yet so i can't play (@_@)..

There's no Seiyuu in my Country, their Dub sucks (>_<)..

It depends on what type of Characters are the Voicing
(^ω^)~ Although some of their Do-S Characters are quite Normal for me (o_O).. (O_o) Currently i'm trying to learn how to read Katakana & Kanji (@_@).. Hiragana is okies already.

Yeah, the 4th one is for PSVita, i haven buy my own PSVita yet so i can't play (@_@)..

There's no Seiyuu in my Country, their Dub sucks (>_<)..

It depends on what type of Characters are the Voicing
(^ω^)~ Although some of their Do-S Characters are quite Normal for me (o_O).. (O_o) Currently i'm trying to learn how to read Katakana & Kanji (@_@).. Hiragana is okies already.

Oh o.o Hmm... was it... then he might have been playing third...
Use an emulator? x3 Though its not quite the same..~

Ahh... hmm... well i guess theres voice actors here but theyre not quite as professional... :x Dub really doesnt sound quite as great...

Do S are supposed to be creepy or something? Though i would imagine it as only for moments..~
Oh~ Taking a class? x3 Or just studying on your own?~ Im taking a class and has no idea what happens half the time =w= But i find writing everything and repeating helps... teacher said repeat stuff 70 times or so to get it down @_@

Oh o.o Hmm... was it... then he might have been playing third...
Use an emulator? x3 Though its not quite the same..~

Ahh... hmm... well i guess theres voice actors here but theyre not quite as professional... :x Dub really doesnt sound quite as great...

Do S are supposed to be creepy or something? Though i would imagine it as only for moments..~
Oh~ Taking a class? x3 Or just studying on your own?~ Im taking a class and has no idea what happens half the time =w= But i find writing everything and repeating helps... teacher said repeat stuff 70 times or so to get it down @_@

(O_o) I'm still waiting for my Pay to arrive so that i could buy my own PS Vita (@_@)..

Yeah, only a certain Dub Seiyuus are okies..

Hmm, more like, the Character is Cold towards you, he won't show any Kindness to you in some Points. Learning by myself through Anime & Otome Games
(^ω^)~ (O_o) I wanted to go to a Japanese Class but i don't have that much Money on me, so i have no choice but to learn by myself (@_@).. Sometimes it does help, but for me, i always see Hiragana in Otome Games, so i learned faster. Some of the Kanjis too, i remembered them while playing Otome Games (^ω^)~

(O_o) I'm still waiting for my Pay to arrive so that i could buy my own PS Vita (@_@)..

Yeah, only a certain Dub Seiyuus are okies..

Hmm, more like, the Character is Cold towards you, he won't show any Kindness to you in some Points. Learning by myself through Anime & Otome Games
(^ω^)~ (O_o) I wanted to go to a Japanese Class but i don't have that much Money on me, so i have no choice but to learn by myself (@_@).. Sometimes it does help, but for me, i always see Hiragana in Otome Games, so i learned faster. Some of the Kanjis too, i remembered them while playing Otome Games (^ω^)~

Hmm... pay goes to hobbies and stuff xD

I wonder if it has to do with the thought of what the seiyuu would say in the language it was created in... Since mouth shapes for a japanese sentence would be different than for other languages... (Just starting to learn a little about animating so.... @_@ Darn its time consuming to animate character's mouth shapes by 24ths of seconds...)

Do S is being cold... they take pleasure from it? Idk is the S for sadistic?
Ahh learning through interests x3 Hmm... actually katakana is somewhat bothersome for me as well... Its because hirigana is the sound of japanese words while katakana is the sound of adopted words so it pops up quite a bit rarer... Kanji... i cant seem to remember them long term >< That 50 kanji final is going to be deadly :dead:

Hmm... pay goes to hobbies and stuff xD

I wonder if it has to do with the thought of what the seiyuu would say in the language it was created in... Since mouth shapes for a japanese sentence would be different than for other languages... (Just starting to learn a little about animating so.... @_@ Darn its time consuming to animate character's mouth shapes by 24ths of seconds...)

Do S is being cold... they take pleasure from it? Idk is the S for sadistic?
Ahh learning through interests x3 Hmm... actually katakana is somewhat bothersome for me as well... Its because hirigana is the sound of japanese words while katakana is the sound of adopted words so it pops up quite a bit rarer... Kanji... i cant seem to remember them long term >< That 50 kanji final is going to be deadly :dead:

Hahax, yeah. Waiting for my Birthday Present is too long so i decided to buy it with my Pay instead..

That could be one of the Reasons too (o_O)..

Yup, S is for 'Sadistic'. They usually take pleasure from bullying you. M is the one taking pleasure from being bullied. S prefers to enjoy watching you suffer & cry.

Yeah, i mostly see Hiragana in Japanese Words.. My Library Teacher said that Katakana is mostly for English Words like 'Cake'. (O_o) I only remember what i kept on seeing. For example
「頑張って」& etc.

Hahax, yeah. Waiting for my Birthday Present is too long so i decided to buy it with my Pay instead..

That could be one of the Reasons too (o_O)..

Yup, S is for 'Sadistic'. They usually take pleasure from bullying you. M is the one taking pleasure from being bullied. S prefers to enjoy watching you suffer & cry.

Yeah, i mostly see Hiragana in Japanese Words.. My Library Teacher said that Katakana is mostly for English Words like 'Cake'. (O_o) I only remember what i kept on seeing. For example
「頑張って」& etc.

Lol xD Well i suppose theres not much else needed except food and basic stuff...~

Hmm... do just means theyre more S or something?~

Yeah xD Japanese teacher said to use english but say it in a "japanese" way or write it in katakana if we didnt know the word~ I need to write stuff and repeat tons to get it down @_@

Lol xD Well i suppose theres not much else needed except food and basic stuff...~

Hmm... do just means theyre more S or something?~

Yeah xD Japanese teacher said to use english but say it in a "japanese" way or write it in katakana if we didnt know the word~ I need to write stuff and repeat tons to get it down @_@

Hahax, i mainly don't cook except for Cup Noodles :P~

The Game was suppose to go that way. But to me, it's kindah Normal (o_O).. Maybe because i'm an 'S' too (@_@)..

(O_o) I did that last time but it didn't help at all. So, now i only depend on my Memories. Sometimes i got the Words wrong (@_@)..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.