Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frostmirror

Sword of Winter
Sep 4, 2013
Hello everyone! I'm tottaly new to this thing :P This is the first time I'm putting myself into a community like this :) I look forward to knowing you all :D

Reactions: renano
ASF-teamへようこそ, Frostmirror!

The ASF-community let you welcome in your new home, have lot fun with your beloved stuff/section here and of course with us, too. If you about what a or some more question(s) have, then let you not hinder come then to us, and we'll it explain, okay...?

Hello and welcome to ASF frost ~ :cheering:

Come and chat with us in the games / spam section ^^
I hope you will enjoy your stay with us here :thumbup:

Probably I'm late, but... welcome to ASF Frostmirror~

Never too late for anything.

Hello and welcome.

We look forward to meeting you as well. ^^

Chat, download, lurk, spam, or play games.

Let's have more fun and great times together on ASF.

Please have something sweet~

f2gd.jpg

You're making all new people fatter by giving them cakes~

I'm making them my slaves... admirers... friends~ ^^

I'm not some witch that makes children fat to eat them later... maybe.

Define dangerous~ ^w^

/me casually knits a sweater made from candy corn

Something that will drastically shorten my life... like about everything you do to meh :runaway:

Now now, cakes make your brain think faster :D Hes doing all of us a favor and making us smart!... Then well get eaten unconsioussly when were sleeping. But I'ts the thought that counts :P

Hey and welcome to ASF, Frostmirror. We're a nice bunch and do feel free to drop by the LPW in the Spam section to chat with the more active members of our community. There is always first time to things and hopefully you enjoy your experience here and your stay with us, if you do need any help, do please contact me and I'll do my best to help. Have fun and I hope you make some new friends here.

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] ; [MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; please convince me that the cake subject is completely relevant and not just you two having a chat here. If so, please refrain from spamming away in Intro threads, thank you.

Hmm... cake makes people smarter... O.o But still dun wanna eat cake just to get eaten later =w= Sounds counterproductive xD

@king Intro threads dont really have a set topic though im still wondering where you see harm in that? Its mostly just for fun and seeing as frost jumped into the conversation, he doesnt actually want us gone... Hmm would you prefer if i put the rest of my thoughts in a new thread though? Would at least keep the mood here light and perhaps resolve our disagreements~

Haha, moderators gotta be moderators :goodtea: But keeping things in line is important, so I say we should listen and start another thread somewhere. :sigh: It's nice to see people doing their job, keep it up! :dthumbup:

Reactions: KingArturia
I'm glad someone a bit more open minded can understand. Thanks.

And Sammy, I'm not really against you having a chat here, it does lighten up the mood. You can feel free to chat about completely irrelevant things to introduction as long as the original poster is here, not you and renano just chatting away about cakes and definition of dangerous. At least be reasonable sometimes.

Let me also remind you Introduction threads do get closed after a short while it was created, so if you're going to have some more slightly serious discussion rather than just spamming away, is probably better if you do it elsewhere where your conversation won't suddenly get stopped because thread get closed.

Hmm... very well then~ Seems your ideas are more lax than before as well..~ Ill just try and keep conversations related to the intro..~

Reactions: KingArturia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

HikatiDawn wrote on Lebedev's profile.
Youth Signal 13->24 links broke. could u repload please
nightfall35 wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ106740 ver 2
RJ132271 ver 2.02
RJ130405 ver 1.04
RJ127061 ver 1.06
RJ114347 ver 1.10
RJ086550 ver 1.24

All download links are dead
Please could you reupload these using mexa.sh link?
trenx wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, any chance of getting this game?

妻の面影残る娘に、疼く欲情 ~俺のモノで教えてやる!~ アパタイト https://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ01002091.html

Thanks for your time
pin13 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, do you think you can upload this please?

https://www.dlsite.com/girls/work/=/product_id/RJ01110786.html