Help me find a hentai game about the disciplinary committee chairwomen

Speeddeman

Mar 26, 2024
I'm looking for an old game I played years ago. You played as a black haired female member of the disciplinary committee of an academy investigating delinquents and if you lost to certain groups 3 times you got a bad end, but each time the CG for the scene would change. It was a 2D game and I believe there was an archery club minigame

I know the first investigation was in regards to the science club working on something in the basement of the science building and if you didnt take the necessary precautions they would gas you with aphrodisiac and rape the character. I know theres also scenes with a swim team and some delinquents on the roof? At the end of the game you get different endings based on how many groups you won against vs how many tries.

I believe theres a scene where the female protagonist gets caught masturbating in the women's bathroom and is blackmailed into sex at the side of the school?

I'm pretty sure it was an rpg maker game and I dont think it was translated back when I found it though it may have now?

any help is appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls