[Help] Hacked PSP Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

SairentoGekido

Silent Rage
Dec 2, 2012
Does anyone know how to put videos on PSP when its hacked? I heard something about having to convert the video to ISO format, but i don't know how to. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

A little info on my PSP:
2000 model running 6.60 PRO-B9 CFW
TA-085 Motherboard

Like what type of video???

1. an .mp4
2. a sony download video
3. a umd rip
4. h264/mp4
5. avi(linear pcm)

For the h264 and regular mp4, just put it in the video folder. For an iso file, just put it in the "iso" folder in the root of your mem stick.

Oh, you don't have to run the cfw to play a regular video file like mp4 or a sony downloaded video. the cfw would only be to run a ripped umd video.

I'm trying to play just a regular .MP4 video, thats what puzzles me so much! I stick it in the main video folder, and when i scroll over to videos on my PSP, It just displays "non compatible format"

I would like to see your video file specs. The psp is very picky about how big a video is, bit rate, codec, etc.

Those bit rates don't seem right... way too low for that type of file.

What did you use to convert your video? avs, dvdsoft, any video converter?

Reactions: SairentoGekido
Ah okay, that's why it isn't gonna work. The file is a mp4 video, but it is not a true "mp4" video. The max display size a psp can display is 480 x 280 <---- something like that. Anything over that it will not play. Same with audio and video bit rate. If they are too high, it won't play the video. The optimal psp video has either original video display that is scaled with a bit rate of 1mbit and 48khz for audio.

You will have to convert that. Use dvdsoft. It's the most easiest an nice looking software to use. Just select the psp video convert option, load up your video, choose the quality settings and convert it.

http://www.dvdvideosoft.com/

Reactions: whatpu
I just convert my videos to the right format (H.264 MP4.) I know youtube downloader has built in converter has a psp video setting. I just drag em into the video folder and works great.

I'm currently running 6.25 PRO-B5.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, is it possible for you to reup these old ded links?
お兄ちゃんは私だけのものなんだからっ!!
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hey big thanks for uploading!

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01073118.html

Do you perhaps also have this one? I also can't find it online!
CHAOCHAO8899 wrote on Shine's profile.
can you upload this?
[240426][アトリエさくら]性調教済だった愛する彼女 ~他の男から仕込まれていた淫乱性癖
KASA80951016 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, sorry to bother. Could I please you to reupload the Mexashare of this game.
thebreaker2 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ109073 ver 1.05

Please could you reupload these?