Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's a Tasmanian devil or some groundhog that just woke up from that long winter. Make sure they eat all of you~

Unless you stepped on a landmine~

Hmm... it would be easier if you browsed VNDB and just find one that you like... most are in Japanese of course~

Hmm... yep, there's a live-action. They cut most of his adventures and focused more on his childhood and Tanyuu.

Which is why I groan when I see something get adapted... I try to fill in the void by reading the original... I like it when I get to pick who the protagonist ends up with in the VN. Makes me feel so complete~

I see something crossed again. >:3

Nuuuu :runaway: I can dig quite fast too... now if only there was a stick...

But im hiding in a manhole.... why would there be landmines D: Why is there so much random explosive objects everywhere :scared:

Hmm i think ill just live with whatever you people tell me i should try until i get a new laptop xD

Oh :x I dont really remember Tanyuu... Was that the one that took care of him before he got blinded?

Lol but people usually like playing all the routes in VN dont they? xD At least thats the idea i got from all this :/

Oh noes :scared: I guess ill sneak into your story through some backdoor or something :breakin: its not like you would notice everything right? :ninja:

Unless that stick came to life and wanted to eat you.

Watch out for the electric wires~

Hmm... anime seems to be your top priority anyway... so we'll try not to stack up your VN list much. :3

Tanyuu <--- Click me.

Well, for those who want the overall story, they just go through the main route or the main girl's route. The other characters are just side dishes.

Of course, if you want to complete everything, you play all the routes.

Some just go through a couple of routes.

Depending on what VN they are reading, going through another girl's route might not even relate to the whole story or could be a bore. Therefore some people only bother playing the main girl's route instead.

Unless I do have an extra pair of eyes that can see all~ >:3

But why would it even... :dispirited: Why is everything after me... *tosses stick to groundhog*

Electric wire? Why is this manhole filled with such objects D: But outside is dangerous too...

Lol anime yeah i suppose it is for now xD Might change after i watch it for longer than i have~

Oh her xD I finished that chapter a while ago or one where she was a character anyway :/

Hmm i would probably finish all the routes xD I like knowing stuff as i said before i think~

Oh noes :surprised: Hmm :runhappy: *Puts shades on renano ojou sama* Weeeeeeeeeeeeee~ :runhappy: Hmm now what to poke at~

You forgot about the Tasmanian devil~

Those wires were made from love~

Hmm... that anime list appears to be toppling over you~

Yeah... the last half of the movie was mostly about her... and maybe... romantic hints...

Well, good for you for going through all the routes. You'll be using the skip button a lot... trust me...

Why would you poke? Please tell~ >:3

Nuu where is the exit to this nightmare :runaway:

Made with love? Hmm *pokes* Ouchies this love hurts ;-; *sucks on finger*

Ehh it is? but its virtual isnt it? Nuuu something else trying to bury me alive :runaway:

Last half :/ Ehh well hmm i guess ill watch it when i finish the other stuff :x

I would probably skip parts that ive been over i guess :x But ill try to read everything else...

Ehh... well... idk :x i dun think itll ruin the story will it... D:

Everyday is a nightmare for you. >:3

Can I suck it too? I like blood~

Can't stop the virtual world~ It works in mysterious ways~

Other stuff... hmmm...

People skip on unread parts too because it's usually the same text just worded differently and because they don't like the character.

Your poking has done more harm than happiness, my little grasshopper.

Senpai~ XD (Terumi called me senpai!)

But i thought it was just for sleeping... theres even the word night in nightmare... Why cant i have peace :runaway:

Ehh... but your all the way over there with the gren... wait i can hear you talking D: that means youre not all the way over there... D: oh...

I never asked to be buried by a pile of numbers :runaway: what is this? digimon?

Currently watching steins;gate~ albeit slowly...

Hmm i would probably read the parts worded differently :x And i try not to dislike characters...

Wha but... you cant even see what i did... ill just sit here out of the way then... :foreveralone:

Lol you like people giving you different titles xD

Peace will come when you read at least one VN~

*Sucks blood*

I like Digimon... yeah... you're pretty doomed.

One of the few times that I agreed with the protagonist's main love choice. Kurisu <3 Good show and VN.

There will be characters you'll dislike... once you've read enough of them.

I like a sulky onion. >:3

Hmm... he only called me senpai because I read longer than him. He's read for 2 years while I read for 4-5 years. I basically told him that I really wouldn't call myself senpai because I still use translators. Those who can read it without translators have my admiration more even if they read for 2 years or less. If Terumi wants to call me senpai, that's fine too.

Ehh but i dont have time :runaway: So ill be trapped here for weeks if not months?

Ehh sucking on my finger... o.o;;; I dont really know how im suppose to react to this...

But where are the digidestined and everythingggggg :runaway: Theyre suppose to be around during all the odd eventsssssss.....

Was there really any other choice xD Lol~

Well there will always be certain personalities which conflict with mine however much i try not to :x Certain characters will be more bothersome than others...

Ehh... but... why... :foreveralone:

Hmm i wouldnt be able to understand anything without translators xD

Submit to me! >:3

Hmm... your blood tastes pretty good~

As if some little children and teenagers can save you from me~ Those Digidestined have already submitted to me~ >:3

There are shows where the main guy picks another girl instead of the the main girl designated from the VN... it's sometimes good and sometimes bad.

I have a small list of character types that annoy me:

Osananajimi, imouto type characters whether they are blood related or not, onee-chan type characters whether they are blood related or not, and mikos but with a few exceptions.

I have a bit more, but that will do.

Those raindrops and tears of despair make you taste better. :3

Yeah, translation programs and text hookers are the main reason why I can even read those VNs in the first place. So useful~

Ehh but how will that do anything....

Nuu i need my blood D:... Are you sure youre not turning vampire?...

Oh noes D: Renano ojou sama's influence have even reached the digiworld :runaway:

Hmm well its sorta fun to just see how it is different isnt it? Clannad had those alternate endings too~

So you dislike characters that are related/known each other for a while xD And mikos... Not Reimu i assume?

Ehh? :surprised: it adds taste?... umm... welll... :runaway:

I sorta wanna try reading it without :x im sure ill be quite a bit better after reading a couple of them xD

I'll pat your head and give you cookies~ (Hideki seems to like that)

Hmm... I tried Shiki's blood already, but your blood seems more... ripe...

The Digital World is under my control! :rant:

I said with a few exceptions... Reimu is an exception.

The ones I read tend to make mikos into osananajimis or with a submissive/too kind attitude... annoys me.

:bloodthirsty:

If you don't know Japanese, then it's better to have the translation programs and text hookers. I can still read the hiragana and understand some Japanese words so I'm able to read them a little faster.

In the end, it is better to read without those annoying translation programs, but you still need them if you don't know Japanese.

Ehh i like cookies... But dont wanna submit for them :runaway:

How is my blood more ripe :runaway: Shes turning vampire on mehhhhhh...

Oh noes D: Must escape then :ninja:

Hmmm so you like people who fight back xD Well yeah you like tsuntsun~

Oh noes shes bloodthirsty D: I think ill sneak out now... :breakin:

Im trying to get down the alphabet... Yeah i think ill use translations for a while...

Hmm... maybe you can be my right-hand man... how about that?

If you keep running, you'll run into a stretched piano wire that will cut your head off~

Is your next attack going to be more clones again?~

Tsuntsun~ I like girls who can assert themselves. They appear very charming.

You'll step on those bear traps if you're not sneaky enough with your tiptoeing.

Well, you're not reading any VNs, so I don't see you using those translation programs anytime soon. Is there any VN you're sort of interested in?

Hmm well i guess... better than submitting... wait... that is sorta submitting... ehh... idk :x

Ehh why would the be so much random stuff hanging around D:

Well clones are useful i guess... sure... why not... they can all just disappear off somewhere...

Yeah~ indecisive people can be bothersome :x but im indecisive myself... Being able to assert oneself is important :3

Bear traps o.o why are there even bear traps around here... ehh i guess sending clones around to sorta try everything out would be smart here...

Ill probably try the first vn that you recommended first xD

My right-hand man... just think of it as being vice-president or someone I can depend on.

You're special Sam~ That piano wire was just a warning though.

:sigh: You and your clones~

Hmm... even if you call yourself indecisive, you're still you. You're still someone I like to chat with.

:sigh: Clones again~

Hmm... True Remembrance. It's been translated into English and it's not too long. Because it's a doujin, the art is not 'wow' or 'so mesmerizing'. It's decent. The most important is the story and how well the music backs it up.

The characters are also well described. I like the main male and female protagonists.

The worst part was I didn't read half of it yet, but I already predicted the ending and how the characters relate to one another. So the ending didn't surprise me.

What surprised me the most is how well the story is written and how they build it up from beginning to end.

Very good for a doujin. I recommend it to anyone.

Last edited:
Eh fine i guess ill just take that then xD Hmm am i still your jester lol~

Hmm not actually sure what piano wire does... heard that its dangerous but mehs... *poke*

Clones are good scapegoats for whatever might happen to meh~ Isnt it how mario and other game characters keep coming back even after dieing tons? xD

Youre fun to chat with too :3 Mehs :x trying to change certain aspects of my personality to make school less tough :/ Laziness is a big one xD

Well if the clones set off all the bear traps then i might get past... Theyre quite useful as a tactical tool~

Lol predictable endings~ Lots of stuff with that floating around so i dont consider it too big of a negative~ Its probably good to start off with simple stuff (art being too good kinda makes me study the artwork more than the story xD)

No, not a jester per se. Just make me laugh or amuse me is enough.

Piano wire when stretched can cut your head off if you're riding your motorcycle at a pretty fast speed. Even if you don't ride, it will cut your finger if you're not careful.

O.o That's how you pictured Mario after all these years? Clones?

Thank you Sam. Chatting with you is fun for me as well. I like your laziness... just like a cat~ :3

Once the clones have a mind of their own, I'm sure they'll ditch you too. :P

Oh no... for most people, it is not predictable. It's very well written and the ending may surprise most.

What I meant was that I can sort of... see how it would have ended.

So hard to explain... let's just go with... I can foretell the ending or the details provided within the story gave me enough hints to know how it will end.

Some people don't have an abstract or imaginative mind that can stretch and expand.

If you're open-minded and think logically as well as abstractly, you can determine the ending.

Some don't think like that, so when they read/watch something, they consider it surprising or unpredictable.

However, most of the time, the hints are right in front you and you have the choice to put them together or not.

Lol so just be around to amuse you and help whenever~

Oh... well i guess i shouldnt poke random sharp stuff then :x No of course its not bleeding and you dont smell anything like blood in the air xD *hides hand behind back*

Lol no not really but its a logical explanation for how he manages to come back even after getting burnt to a crisp and eaten right?

Hmm a cat~ i would like to think im somewhat less lazy than a cat xD

Well they do have a mind of their own~ But as they came from me and will just become me again after they die theyll listen~ hopefully :x

I usually notice the hints that they give (they usually seem random/unnecessary to some extent and i wonder why its included until the ending happens and i go oh... thats what it was xD) and like to theorize about how the endings of manga and stuff would go but my guesses are somewhat off usually~

Ohohoho~
Renano is so imba she's already level 57 in the mere period of 18 days. :o_O:

Talk about grinding in the forums. I bet you like grindfests. xD
Plus, this is about the introduction thread with the most replies (mostly a place to chat for you and Samy). 28 pages... WOAH. xD

Reactions: renano
[MENTION=25939]japespszx[/MENTION]

I'm only at that level because I leave messages, press the thanks button, press the like button, post almost non-stop, and vote on each thread.

Yep. It seems many people have noticed that this thread is just ridiculously long, but funny to read.

You can chat with me as well. The more the merrier.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

That's the plan. Make me laugh and you get a cookie.

:bloodthirsty: Give me that hand.

Hmm... logical explanation for coming back to life... I never really questioned Mario's ability to come back to life except for the fact I kept getting all those 1ups.

Hmm... hard to tell because you keep typing and spamming... Semi-lazy cat?

That hopefully is suspicious. :x

I like those subtle hints. Very beautiful and sometimes written in way that's right in front of you, but can be perceived as nothing important.

I like guessing the ending for manga and anime too... unfortunately... I'm usually right. :x

Cookiessss yay :runhappy:

Nuuuuu :scared: I said its not bleeding D:

Hmm i would say that most video game characters would bee pretty much dead if there was no clones or stunt doubles around~

Mehs fine semi lazy chocolate cherry cat xD

Hmm yes that hopefully is very suspicious but if they do betray me itll just be a long drawn out battle cuz were the exact same :/ Or i could just go and erase the clone~

Yes but the fact that its nothing important usually means that it is important xD Code Geass dropped a lot of stuff about the ending (Zero Requiem which they didnt explain, Lelouch saying obey me obey zero to that other prince dude, how Suzaku just sat in the mecha thing while it blew up even though he had his 'curse' to live on, etc.) But i still didnt guess the ending xD

Give me something else to quench my thirst besides blood. :goodtea: It should be rare and delicious.

Never thought about clones or stunt doubles... I just press the reset button. XD

Semi lazy chocolate cherry cat~ Just remember... I only came up with the names... You're the one who decided to put those names together to make Semi lazy chocolate cherry cat. So if anyone harasses you by calling you that name, you're the only one to blame. XD

It'd be more amusing if your clones can also have the ability to erase things... even erasing the original. >:3

Endings... would be nice if the animation site or something had a poll to let the viewers decide what kind of ending they'd prefer... or writing some suggestions.

Cookie?

3130fec499b872fe53bdece07f9e0abf.jpg

Rare and delicious? :x Umm i guess i could go explore the tropical forests for some of those hundreds of fruits that might go extinct at any moment from deforestation :x

Hmm fine xD just simplify it all xD

Ehh but but but youre ehh well :x ill stop talking :x

Well we all sorta share everything so even if im gone as long as the clones live on ill still be alive :/

Well endings are kind of more fun if you didnt know xD I guess a poll about how it might end would be nice in some cases if the original ending fails and we want an alternate...

Yay cookie :D Ehh are you poking me?... :x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Remember , Hentai SAVE the world.
You are here because your parents did something HENTAI before . If you enjoy in any hentai product , don't forget them .
Always be grateful
hghhgh wrote on Shine's profile.
[ハチハチダヌキ] てんせいせいかつ -TS娘とただれた夏休み-ver1.3.3
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01040107.html
mizuno ai wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Could you upload RJ428404 update ?