Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm... tree hugger... all right... go search before they cut you down along with the trees.

I was such the perfectionist when I was a child. If I died, didn't go through the right door, or missed some extra points, I would restart the game. I didn't care if I had to start from level 1 again. I wanted perfection. :x

I love it when Sam is speechless. :goodtea:

Your way of thinking is quite profound. You have so much love for your clones. Good trait of yours. :3

I've wanted for some time to write suggestions to the production staff about how some things should be or what would please the viewers more... In the end... the staff just do whatever they feel like anyway. XD

*poke* XD

Ehh D: But i didnt do anything :x and it is rare if the plant is extinct isnt it?...

Lol i would just replay the level xD I like getting all the awards and stuff too~ But not quite as much or a perfectionist as you :3

Ehh but well :x I didnt really do anything.... mehs...

There always the option of just erasing all the clones and making them all one again~

They always do dont they? :x Unless theres a mass consensus among the fans that the ending isnt good :/

Hey D: *pokes back* rawrrrr

Hmm... doesn't any of your tremendous infinite powers have some sort of ability to acquire extinct plants some how?

Has to be perfect... I want to do it all in one run without mistakes on any level whatsoever... which is why I temporarily stopped playing video games because I'd sit for hours without moving and my thumbs become sore and numb. XD

I love it when Sam says mehs... :goodtea:

Those clones of yours have no self-destruct device in case they get captured or anything?

When the ending isn't good and if they have enough budget... the staff tends to make OVAs or movies to please the fans for the bad ending or open-ending in the series.

I still don't forgive Alto for picking Sheryl over Ranka... even if she was an osananajimi in the movie... I love Ranka too much. :x

*Poke* Your rawrrrr isn't fierce enough... sounds like a scared kitten. :goodtea:

But its more like creating a new plant that might be similar in this case :x Unless i actually had contact with the plant and have decent understanding of it... then i suppose i might be able to make the plant... as for other methods... it might be tougher to mess with time :x

Well xD Youre a tough one to please xD I guess you would pretty much be among the greatest of gamers that finished the games xD

They can erase themselves if they wish...

Lol haruhi xD Its nowhere near ending although it doesnt really have any clear goal :/

Ehh alto? sherry? ranka? :x Idk :x

Meo... i mean RAWRRRRRRRR *pokes*

Hmm... these tasks I gave you are quite difficult.

How about hula hooping for me instead? That should be pretty simple. :3

More like the best gamer that can reset the fastest. XD

Self-destruct is funnier to me...

Haruhi... yeah it's not really ending... I sometimes prefer the OVAs over the series. Although it's shorter, the staff take their time to animate it due it being released every other month. Still... we take what we can get. If the anime's ending is bad, then so be it. I'll just write a fanfiction or create a doujin. :rant:

Alto... Sheryl... Ranka... Macross Frontier...

RAWRRRRRRRR *pokes*

Hmm yes the tasks are quite difficult... :x

What does hula hooping have to do with anything?...

Well if you manage to finish the game perfectly then you have done what most others could not~

Ehh but thats sorta... they could go berserk and cause a little pile of trouble before they disappear i guess...

Lol if they just made ovas instead of episodes every week i wonder how long it would take to complete a series xD

Oh :x didnt watch it yet.....

RAAAAWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
*poke*

[MENTION=26148]perrypig123[/MENTION]

Sam is just stating his... manliness.

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION]

My right-hand man must be prepared to take up all kinds of tasks.

The hula hooping is an alternative if you don't want to die... :traitor:

Just thinking about my sore hands and numb thumbs make me cringe... and wallow in self-pity... perfection is just too brutal.

I wouldn't mind how long it takes as long as it's done in an efficient manner. :goodtea:

Then I have nothing to say or add... since, well... you're... frontier-less... :/

That rawr is still not good enough~

12873eed046e242fc20dc48c7cebde75.jpg

"r"

[MENTION=26148]perrypig123[/MENTION]

Sam is just stating his... manliness.

My right-hand man must be prepared to take up all kinds of tasks.
Pff!:spitlaugh: My right hand always ready, anytime, anywhere.:anblink:*showing my right hand*

You two... well, it was pretty manly I suppose. :XD:

Mehs :x Im not too manly usually.... Or not what society would define as manly...

Between you taking my blood and sending me off for random tasks i think i will probably die soon if i wasnt already in the afterlife :/ Cant really die anymore than that xD

Oh... well im not bad a hula hooping... i guess...

Hmm perfection is really brutal... There are times when i tried to be that kind of a perfectionist but i usually settle for somewhat less...

Well... thats kinda cruel... sorry clones :x

Well i did say i didnt watch too many animes yet... :x

RAWR
Dinos_Go_Rawr_Wallpaper_by_numb_existence.jpg

Are you a good spammer? Interested many threads to make?
I'm not that good at making thread. I only make one when it's really necessary.
And I'm only chime in when there's something good to 'poke' at, just like that right-hand man thing, if you know what mean.

Mehs :x Im not too manly usually.... Or not what society would define as manly...

Between you taking my blood and sending me off for random tasks i think i will probably die soon if i wasnt already in the afterlife :/ Cant really die anymore than that xD

Oh... well im not bad a hula hooping... i guess...

Hmm perfection is really brutal... There are times when i tried to be that kind of a perfectionist but i usually settle for somewhat less...

Well... thats kinda cruel... sorry clones :x

Well i did say i didnt watch too many animes yet... :x

RAWR
Dinos_Go_Rawr_Wallpaper_by_numb_existence.jpg

Hmm... I just think if a guy just stood up and said how he felt and knows when to help is pretty manly to me.

Hmm... I should bring you back from the afterlife... you are just too dear to me.

You can try Double Dutch... or hopscotch... hula hooping is my favorite though.

Perfection is brutal... there was a time in which I wouldn't hand in any assignment because I deemed it imperfect. I didn't really care for the grade... I only cared about perfection.

Of course, that's all behind me now. :goodtea:

I should probably give your clones some cookies as an apology. :3

Hmm... well... I just didn't know you really didn't watch that much yet. I thought you probably watched some of the most talked about or most common anime that people would be aware about... I apologize. :x

Well... I can't say no to a rawr coming from that kind of face. XD I accept!

Well... thanks :x I dont really talk about my feelings irl though :x At times and to certain people but not to everyone...

Hmm but being in the afterlife means im pretty much immortal xD

Ill go with hula hooping if it would please you~

Youre much more of a perfectionist than me :x I would just take the grade...

Hmm i dont think theyre quite alive enough to take the cookie :x

I try to find the most commonly known ones so i could join in the random conversations but i usually leave longer series for the summer time when theres no school and i feel like im making progress with them xD

Yay~ :3 Rawr accepted xD

I don't mind that you keep things to yourself... I just enjoy chatting with you, talking about a few things here and there.

We can do it like in Hercules where Hera gave him some potion to make him mortal... of course she failed... but I certainly won't.

If you have another childhood activity that you like... by all means, do tell. Hula hooping is just one of many possibilities. However, if you do try hula hooping, please use 60 hula hoops and try not to make them fall. :3

Hmm... I was thinking things all wrong back then... including the concept of perfection. Now, it's just do my best and go with the flow.

More cookies for me then. :3

Oh... that's pretty good that you can make some progress. You don't need to be well informed about the anime... Nowadays, I seldom watch anime. I still love anime, but the VN world has taken my heart... temporarily.

I like it when Sam is happy. Your rawr was exceptional. :3

Hmm well everyone has their little secrets xD I think mines are quite petty compared to most people~

So youre trying to make me immortal too? xD

Ehh D: I can only do about 3... :x Thats going to get tough... Unless i use creative interpretation but i dont think thats what you want :x

Well i guess thats good xD Better an imperfect grade than none at all~

Ehh well yeah i guess more cookies for you...

Hmm i wonder if VN would take my heart if i try xD Ill just finish as much of the anime as i can for now~

Hehehe rawrs xD I like it when ojou sama is happy too~

[MENTION=159]alexsdu[/MENTION]

:swearveng: Why must you... :XD:

You shouldn't think like that. No matter how small or big someone's secret or problem is, in the end it is something personal and important to them.

If Sam is happy being immortal... I shall do what it takes. :3

Hmm... we'll start with 3... perhaps you can juggle at the same time too.

Besides, I'm quite confident in myself so my grades are pretty good whether I did it perfectly or not. The standard is just if I feel happy about it, then by all means, I shouldn't let anything else hinder that aspect.

Did you want a cookie? :3

Hmm... the anime world is quite fearsome. I wish you the best... FMP is always a plus.

:blushing: Thank you Sam~

I'm surprised that you just realized my post, after 2 posts ago.
Enjoy it. 4 Wood are better than Candy Girls.

I lost count on how many times I've been ninjad. :dispirited:

You really surprise me sometimes, Alex... you're so darn funny that it's hard to deny everything you say.

Reactions: alexsdu
Can't help it. It's had been hardwired into my ecchi mind.

Seriously, what's Double Dutch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suzu鈴 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Could you reupload this except Rapidgator please?
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Excuse me, is it possible to update this one? Since a whole month had passed, it should be its final update.
堕ちた忍姫セツナ to Ver1.02
WillyMonka wrote on Shine's profile.
I deeply apologize for taking up your time, but could you please add this game

https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ319032.html

It would be most grateful.
RXxxxxx wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,
The latest version of Bloodroot, ver.1.1.5.0, is out. Could you upload this?
Thx!
mobius0417 wrote on Shine's profile.
✨Shine✨[240215][umyn] 異世界転生マジカルチンポ 完全版 [RJ01154724]
Please re-upload