Hello! o(≧∇≦o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=7722]Second_Flight[/MENTION] ; thank you XD i'll try 8D its nice to meet you btw OuO

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; i see XD well i like using photoshop every now and then so 8D but it'd be cool to see you making some OuOd

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; omg ikr >< even on deviantart D8 its so hard if theres a not-very-known anime OTL most of the renders at based on vocaloids orz not that i hate them .n. i mean i love them and all, but i want other pretty renders that are not so common 8'D

[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; hehe thank you XD <3 oh i made it myself 8D really OuO? did he make most of those pop out ones O:?

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; AKJSAJKHS REALLY 8'D? im useless at renders omg ;_; so thats really helpful thank you XD but im no good at photoshopping OTL so i'd probably end up requesting from you instead XD

[MENTION=39762]LioNeeZ[/MENTION] ; thank you :3 ! i will 8'D or at least i'll try to :3 its nice to meet you too, can i call you Lio 8D?

[MENTION=40801]infamous[/MENTION] ; i know right o_o so shocking XD though half of it i dont really get whats happening 8'D im just following along whenever im on XD really 8'D? then im glad my intro is a nice place to talk on ;u;

[MENTION=37707]FinalPyre[/MENTION] ; hello :3 ! i love your avatar omg XD <3 and you should make an intro 8D ! i'll post in it ;u;d

orz including this, my intro has 51 post yeey \O/ thank you for the love 8'D i almost died replying XD OTL
sorry for the late reply as well D8 turned out i had a chemistry test and i completely forgot OTL /lastminutecramming
oh and and 8D since i have no friends { OTL <|3 } can i add you guys 8'D?

Lol its fine xD Some people disappear for quite a while before getting back~

Hmm... i might try some... but a bit busy with painting atm @_@ Lots and lots of painting...

feel free to add, but man last minute cramming? i thought that only happened in anime XD

[MENTION=8332]samyeung46[/MENTION] ; then you have yet to see me disappear 8'D orz i hope i wont have to though XD omg you can paint O__O? i cant paint :A: like at all, in the end everything turns brown ;~~~~; <|3 what are you painting 8'D?

[MENTION=60305]zad38[/MENTION] ; yeey XD added \O/ OTL i guess anime is part of the reason though XD i watched like hetalia and all those new animes, free, thatlongnameicantrememberaboutthe15elitekids, blood lab and all that XD that it completely slipped my mind @-@ and on monday my friend was like, omg! are you ready for the chem test? and i was like whut o___o and spent about 3 days cramming O/ XD

you mean dangenronpa? and i know what you mean, i just never revised until the exams test's were easy and i got nearly full marks on them then bam at the exams i mucked up... i shouldnt have revised...

i think so o_o i just watched it all in one go LOL and i know when it comes out by its pic XD so i dont remember the title OTL
though it was really good ;^; <3 i was just frustrated i could never figure out anything XD
OTL shouldn't have revised? XD somehow im slightly confused OTL cause whenever i dont revise i end up just passing by like 1% XD since im a sophomore now i cant pass unless i study ;_;

yeah when i study my grades go down... by the looks of it... i was best in maths class all year round and i got a d for it, how does the best pupil come out the worst??

unfortunately, cause i suck at maths XD i cant sympathise with you OTL seriously 56% on my latest maths test TT A TT I HATE IDENTITIES OTL and really O_O? woah you must be really smart XD i was always in the 70%-85% zone XD but now for maths im in the 50%-65% OTL <||3 and maybe its because you dont really study XD?
it happened to my friend before O: she was really smart so she always said "i dont need to study" and now shes in the same position as me XD OTL

Hmm... disappear? xD I guess for school and stuff maybe?

Painting clouds atm... but relatives are dragging me off to paint their house... not the most... well idk house paint isnt very artistic... usually~ xD

seriously i never studied for any of my test's then it came to the exam and i studied and i basically failed how does that work?! i didnt study for my computing this year and i got a B!!! wtf?!

Hmm maybe its that you didnt feel the need to study since you knew stuff? Bit last minute cramming could actually screw with stuff since you remember what you crammed more than what you learned before... =w= Just a random thing that some teacher said...~

na i had been studying for a few weeks since we get a study leave before our exams and my exams were in the last week of it

Hmm... so its just worse for some reason... i wish we got study breaks... =w= Though ill probably mess around half the time... xD

i just did an hour a day or something... but i dont need to worry bout that now since ive finished my final year =D, gonna look into a collage course...

Hmm... guess youre all set ;p I would probably sit in front of a laptop the whole time "studying" :goodtea:

LOLOL similar to samyeung XD i would be on my laptop going "I have lots of time" next minute i find myself not studying at all XD so breaks are pretty dangerous for me ;~;

haha thats why i only studied for an hour XD no way i could properly study

Lol i take too many breaks xD They really should call my studying breaks from my messing around instead =w=

[MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION] ; Haha I see. Well..practice makes perfect I guess :3
And Feel free to ask me anytime~

LOLOL so basically what we all have in common is kinda procrastination 8'D when i get really into i can study for about 2 hours though :'3 after that i can feel my brain dying XD

[MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION] ; haha yeah :3 and okay 8D ! i'll keep that in mind thank you :3

Lol hmm... i can work for days if its something really urgent and im well aware of that xD

71 posts~
/me feels proud to be the first one to post here :samuraihero:

feel free to add, but man last minute cramming? i thought that only happened in anime XD

What strange and foreign world do you hail from? I've learned entire courses in 3 days for an exam, because I didn't bother myself with it during the semester. I've also forgotten about tests, and then had to study a few hours before having it. :)

Oh yeah and add away [MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION]; :)

Is this the biggest intro thread we've ever had?

i think so... mine didn't even get 10 posts T.T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.