Hello! o(≧∇≦o)

Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=38786]Hinode[/MENTION] ; thank you for the welcome :3 ! i love your signature XD <3 its so cute and are pop out signatures in the trend at the moment o_o?

Thanks, i like your siggy as well :goodtea: I don't know where it is from though...
Got no clue, [MENTION=10646]unownHGSS[/MENTION]; likes to make them so I usually ask him since I'm useless at it myself :runhappy:

Got mentioned by a Hinode! :o

Also, Hi Leia :3
Welcome to ASF.
Enjoy your stay~! Visit the spammers in the social section sometime :3

Btw [MENTION=61289]Leia[/MENTION] ; I have a Render thread in the Graphics Showcase section.
So..If you're looking for some renders you could check there if you want. I might've rendered one you like :3

:hi: Leia, douzo yoroshiku.
nice to meet you and welcome to ASF.
I hope that you will have fun here with the rest of us

Hmm 28 post in this thread~
Quite a lot for a introduction :3

It'd be a lie if i say im new to forums c: but since we're talking about animesharing, yes i am a newbie 8D unfortunately im a bit too friendly and talkative ;n; <|3 (for some of you guys who may be uncomfortable with my type OTL)
but hey if your also a talkative person i hope we can be friends 8'D
it isn't my first time visiting the website and i can see a few people with the same interest as me :3
anyways enough blabbing OTL its nice to meet you all c: !

you have so many posts on an introduction thread! almost as much as i did! i had 34.

well welcome to ASF! this is a really good forum to be talkative in. there are threads specifically made for just talking. well, i hope you like ASF, and i hope to see more of you around the forum :D

Maybe I'll wait until I've been here a year, and then make one XD

Hmm~
U should make the introduction in the spam section so we can spam there~
The one and only introduction with 1000 post :fulfilled:

don't worry inorix, i love you :blushhappy:

/me thinks back some weeks/months ago~
/me got killed by infa~
/me got killed by infa~
/me got killed by infa~

Those are the 3 things that came in my mind~ :goodtea:

* InorixShu thinks back some weeks/months ago~
* InorixShu got killed by infa~

Those are the 3 things that came in my mind~ :goodtea:

i don't remember killing you :reallyconfused: wait i might have. in the MG i only killed people who tried to kill me

i don't remember killing you :reallyconfused: wait i might have. in the MG i only killed people who tried to kill me

Yep it was at the end of the game~
I cant escape since we were in a room that obly opened when u killed the enemy~
Since u were 2 I died~

Yep it was at the end of the game~
I cant escape since we were in a room that obly opened when u killed the enemy~
Since u were 2 I died~

you were insane, i killed you out of love :dead: now off to Grisaia!!

I wasnt insane D:
Gramps was way more insane than I was~

oh you just went darkside. yeah, he was insane, but he decided to go down the "infamous route" so i was the only person with a chance to survive lol

oh you just went darkside. yeah, he was insane, but he decided to go down the "infamous route" so i was the only person with a chance to survive lol

Lol but in the end it was the Bad ending of the "Route"~^^

Inori-chan! Ore ga kimi no koto wo aishiteru zo...:samuraihero:

Lol killing out of love... sounds a lot like what fear is trying to do now :scared:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

TheB33 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi can you please resend the games from 諾威水産? I've been looking them for some time even DLsite don't have these games
kihon wrote on Shine's profile.
Buying resources out of their own pockets, spending energy and effort, with almost no return so that everyone can enjoy the cultural and entertainment products of developed countries at almost zero cost walking in the dark to serve the light, they are real heroes
bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg
darkvita wrote on ramori's profile.