Have you ever...

nop never had it.

have you ever sneezed in the face of someone? lol

Deceiving sounds quite harsh :) I've joked something though that has deceived couple people :D
but nothing bad, only little joking.

Have you ever said something to somebody so that she/he gets blushed?
I've never succeeded on that, usually I'm the one who blushes lol :P

same here :P but i do love to tease :P

have you ever teased someone?

Nope, not yet....

Have you ever watched something so scary you slept with your eyes open just in case?

Nope, id rather keep my eyes close if that's the case

have you ever tried pulling your friend's chair before they sat on it?

whered you get your sig btw?

First: Good morning.

Second: Yes I have pulled my friends chair out before them when they tried to sit. (Best done when camping)

Third: Found sig in google images after hours and hours of looking, then photo shopped and cleaned it a bit.

Have you ever: Tried to get rid of something and it keeps coming back?

Yep, I've had this cold for a while, and it's been like a month ago. And guess what? new cold coming, I can feel it.

Well, it's becouse it's going to be winter.

Have you ever got a very high fever?
I've once had almost 40'C. If I remember correctly over 41'C is dangerous, 42'C can be fatal.
though i didn't have no problem since it wasn't very high.

never. i think the highest i had was 38.

have you ever had a contagious disease?

Yes, it was mononucleosis. Its really awful, three weeks of bed ¬¬.

Have you ever tried to transmit that contagious disease to a classmate or friend on purpose?

Nope, I have very few friends, so I'd like to keep the connections fairly strong.

Have you ever gotten hot sauce (Jalapeno/habanero etc.).......................in you eye or nose???

Yeah, i did just then looking for mods for oblivion. The poor thing looks more like a swiss cheeze block than a video game

Have you ever fell/jumped from a roof or second or higher story of a building?

Nope, despite my love of climbing about anything, im actually afraid of heights. i did a ropes course that was quite high if jumping/swinging from there counts. XD
Have you ever had a technical problem right before finishing something?

yup.. in my exam i forgot to write my name at answer paper,,,

have you ever had your dreams come true?? something like vision future.?

hmmm.. No I don't think so.. though it'd be nice to get a girlfriend and make my dreams come true. Haha :D
But no seriously. Or then my "dreams come true" has been something so small that I don't remember it.

Have you ever got some annoying order and you didn't do what you were ordered to do?

Yes, usually with my mom when i was a child but then she prohibited me things because i disobeyed her.

Have you ever done something at work or school to excel but the credit was given to another one?

Last edited:
Nope, ive always been the slacker... or at least until i got to college and started to actually try. Actually i probably have but i dont remember.
Have you ever cried from anime/manga happy or sad scenes?

yes.. i cried when i watch onegai twins n onegai teacher.. well that's my favorite anime even now.. ^^
n amazingly i cried when i watch pokemon the movie 1. scenes where all pokemon cried espcially pikachu.. Tears suddenly come out.. T_T very touching to mee
have you ever forget your wallet when u gonna pay at cashier.?

Last edited:
I dont carry around a wallet cuz im jus that lazy so nope XD
Have you ever felt like burning ur textbooks?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

AUO wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi is there Can you reupload this?
Sirvipe235 wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01042053.html

Could you please upload this game?I have spent months searching for it, but no luck at all.
Sirvipe235 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? Youv'e uploaded one by the studio before and i can't find this online anywhere.
Sirvipe235 wrote on ramori's profile.

Do you think you could upload this game? It was by a studio whose game you have uplaoded before!
Sirvipe235 wrote on HentaiCovid's profile.

Excuse me but could you upload this game? You uploaded onebyt he same studio before.