Have you ever...

yes once.

it's not easy to make me cry :) (don't know if i should be proud of it tho. sometimes is just weird lol)

Have you ever laugh so hard that it was not easy to stop?

Oh yes, at school in friday :) everyone's exited that what they're gonna do in weekend.
and sometimes the jokes in our class are so good you end up laughing at it for almost the whole day.

Have you ever fell on public?
(ice + skating shoes + bus station = everyone watching you when you slip at the bus stop)

well when i was little i fell of the stairs (rolled to be exactly) in front of the whole school -.-

have you ever had an embarrassing moment at school?

hmm... when my adviser ask me why i absent yesterday afternoon..i tell him my honest reason..after that my teacher told me to get a dropping form in the office(he's just killing time to our class discussion).. i tried getting a dropping form(lol) but one of the teacher told me to bring my adviser..so we went together(thinking that its never gonna happened or else..).Dropping form rejected ^^.after that we went back to our class discussion but my adviser just brought that up... suddenly i feel ashamed and start crying.. damn.. hahaha
My reason: i'm being lazy in that day, sorry...

What Do You See Yourself 10 Years from Now?

I think I'll be working, propably having my own house, and a girlfriend(hopefully..)

Have you ever pulled off a chair under someone before they tried to sat on it? :D
haha, I have. Although it was a complete accident, I didn't know that the person was going to sit on the chair :) she sat to floor like "bang".

looool no never happened to me

have you ever kissed someone by accident?

Nope :D

Have you ever forced yourself to stay awake so you could be on computer for a little more?

yes although thats cuz i was working

have you ever pretended to be working but ur just foruming or watching anime?

well yes but just for schools papers not really at work.

have you ever stayed all night in your laptop? (not in work cases :P)

I had once. Couple of months ago when I registered to as :)
I was so thrilled then

Have you ever messed something up at work?

oh so many can't remember now :P but they could all be fixed so no problem

have you ever ate an animal that normally is not in the menus? lol

well, I've once eaten risotto which had snails on it, I was so little though that I can't even remember the taste of it. :D
after that no.

Have you ever had a Deja vu?
it feels so freaking weird :)

yes i did more then once. and yes it does. lol

did you ever desire to have anyone else's life?

Yes sometimes, but then when thinking it better, I think my own life would still be better :)

Have you ever touched someones private part on accident?? :D haha
I did on middleschool, funny it came to my mind now. We had this dancing thing on PE class, it has to be performed to get a approved diploma. Everyone had to dance.
I don't know quite that how I did it, but I was dancing with this one girl from our class, I've known her from elementary school.
And we were changing direction, and hands were supposed to be on girls back, and I tried to put my hand on her back, and bumped her breast on accident.. I was so ashamed and I felt my face was so red I felt it was on fire :)
sorry for the long text. It just that I remembered something awesome I've done :P
And apparently I wasn't the only one who had that accident

hihihi it's ok i like reading :P

well i don't remember anything now. normally people do that to me not i to others. but yeah with girls is easier to bump in their boobs by accident then on boys l they only have the penis and is too low to beat by accident

did you ever slap someone by accident? loool

wooooooooooooo I'd like to be a girl so I'd be bumping someone's boobs the whole time!

well, not slapped but hit with my arm when I've explained something with my hands :D
not hard though.

Have you ever gotten asked to show some way to tourists?

hmmmm no but i was asked to take pictures :)

have you ever been asked to take pic by tourists? :)

Tourist? Not yet, but I've been asked to take group photo of some group that were participated in Independence Day's parade. Why I was there? Let just say that I got 'drafted' to participate in the parade as well.

Have you ever bought anything that is considered illegal?
Bought my M4A1 airsoft few years back. It's currently illegal in Malaysia.

Nope. I'm not even smoking either.

Have you ever play hooky at school/work?

Nope, even thou I did wrote an essay about going fishing, back at my school day - coz back then I like the idea of going fishing.

Have you ever stopped by the police?

nop.

have you ever went out of gasoline in your car while driving?

Yup, once on my way to work. That damn-no-good sister of mine used it on the night before until the gas meter needle went below "E". I thought I could make it to the gas station, apparently not. It stopped just within the sight of the gas station, which is a few hundred meters more.

Have you ever had/experienced any accident during your driving course?

i never had but i saw my ex having one in front of me ~.~

have you ever had an accident?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

yaweeangel wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello!! can you please reupload mexashare for 裸のおくりもの, I appreciate it very much!!!
sikany wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi Could you update "RJ01128508" for 3/14?