Half-Human & Half-Animal Contest with Chopsticks?!

Vote for your favorite Half-Human & Half-Animal with Chopsticks?! Piece~

• IwantPedobearToo

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • renano

Votes: 24 82.8%
  • Kuki

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • kami-onii-chan

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Mato

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • nexus

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ralium

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • DL Zandorf Rahamasch

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • SainTPrimE

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good night and sweet dreams, dear Sam~

My tea has always been godly. ^^

May your banner come out well, Nero~

Now, you made me feel like making one! >.<

You are contagious, Nero~

An ad is a must for the contest! How can I not make one? xP

Haha. Well, you should display it on the front page, so anyone who wants to advertise it can download it and put it on their signatures. c:

@ Nero

Very good idea~ xD

I always 'borrow' banners from game sites.

I'll make a few. :3

@ Ralium

Going to advertise as well?

I'm trying to make it so the words 'Half-Human' and 'Half-Animal' have a sort of collision effect, but I can't do it D:

Bye Sam~

The line-up for the judges is, interesting. Glad to be working with you guys Sam, Decal.

Adverts eh? Having a commercial for the contest would be quite humourous. We should be given lines to speak if audio is included. :3

Including chopsticks. Not sure if people can just slap on a pair of chopsticks. I can imagine if people are going to draw themselves part canine, then they can be placed between their teeth or whatever. Though this section is for bonus points, it'll be tough to reward people high points. Good luck to you guys!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

@ Nero

Maybe overlapping the layers can help?

Like have one effect. Then make a new layer with a different effect.

I'm not too sure myself if it'll work.

@ AG

It is possible to make a video.

I've dealt with 'fandubs' before~ xD

Bonus for chopsticks. x3

I had to incorporate chopsticks! It's my thing...

Last edited:
advertise as in "come on people get in the contest show your remarkeble skills in drawing lets see who would draw half a human half an animal , Are You Up To It "

:reallyconfused: umm......like this~

They could do, but I guess it's not something they should worry about straight away. Best the participants focus on the main piece before trying anything else =]

*ehehe* I've already started 'advertising'.

^Someone I have not seen before, but I bet he's awesome for stating that there would be original drawings.

[MENTION=25364]Decalcomania[/MENTION]

For a mini-banner, it would around be: 200x40

For a larger banner, it would around be: 400x80

If they want it larger for some other site: 720x120

200x200 would be nice as well.

Overall, the mini-banner would be best because it wouldn't obstruct people's current signatures much.

[MENTION=27362]AhGwee[/MENTION]

You're a very good, advertiser~ :goodtea:

[MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION]

Thank you for dropping by~ :3

May you be well today.

Your words will surely encourage others to feel the same and put much heart into their work~

Last edited:
To be honest, I would actually be patrolling the streets asking people if they'd like to participate were the event of a larger scale. ^^

Ahhh, a member haven't seen before? How are you finding it? Any chance you'll be participating [MENTION=1837]r.bednarski[/MENTION]?

r.bednarski is mostly around the 'Pure and Innocent Room' and 'Download Section' for VNs... at least that's where I met him. :3

He's a good person. You'll get along~

Patrol the streets?~ O.o xD

/me glomps [MENTION=29751]MF Azral[/MENTION]

Voting is more than enough. :3

Thank you so much~

[MENTION=18465]renano[/MENTION] How many per size? Like how many different kinds of each size.

Have fun yall, I probably will not be participating partly for the reason that I don't know jack crap about visual arts other than tagging and sticker bombing (which I think don't even count lol) & been trying to escape life in the interwebs to make my homies and I a great "final summer holiday from school".

Looking forward to what yall cats/dawgs got(○^▽^○)

Reactions: renano
Every vote helps (be they make the winner all the more clearer or help balance out the results). Likewise, thanks Azral.

Ralium... >.>

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Originally developed to track moving railroad cars and their cargo, barcodes are now widely used for product inventory and serial number tracking. How a company can get UPC, what types there are and how universal product code works, read the blog from Priceva - pricing platform that helps online stores and brands to track prices, reduce & automate pricing
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ404334 RJ01078356 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25