Guilty Crown has a shaky story, but overall i think it turned out alright. The music was superb IMO, and this series had so much potential from the start too. Kinda wished they could've done a better job at it.

I really really love this anime! :D Great job Funimation and Aniplex!
btw, I made this review about the anime. I hope you want to watch it and enjoy! :)

hello guys
Is guilty crown going to be dubbed in english? im reallly interested in this, i heard that it got licensed by funimation...
and also is there going to be any 2nd season.....
thanks in advance
jimq

Sorry about that im kinda new didnt know this thread exist...

First, this thread is a duplicate, its already created and discussed here : http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/anime-talk-9/guilty-crown-21704/

Second, there will not be a second season. Given its horror writing and poor direction and characters, I wont want to watch anything else related to it.

Third, I have no idea about the dub, sorry.
seems like it left quite a bad impression on you?

Last edited:
[MENTION=27815]jimq[/MENTION], no problem.

GC started off as the most hyped original anime series of last year. Promotion videos and everything pointed towards a very promising 22 episodes, until the episodes aired. You can read the thread's backlog to see our reactions weekly back then.

[MENTION=27815]jimq[/MENTION], do not misunderstand again.

2 seasons = 2 cours (in this sense) = 2 x 13 episodes span. NOT GC 1, GC 2.
Its already span past 22 episodes which was the original run line, since noitamina blocks are usually only 11 episodes.
So 11x2=22, do your maths.

There is no Guilty Crown season 2.

I really did enjoyed this one the result was but they really had it's strong moments ( Mana :D)
THE most beautiful I have ever seen in an Anime. (Really like RedJucie stile and future design)
the music are just Epic "krone" !!!!
Supercell/Egoist best songs they ever done if you ask me (My dearest)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tkwcn wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi, the link RJ01174583 were dead, could you reupload please?
[240421][ぱちぱちぼいす] 信じて送り出した恋人アイドルがオナホ堕ちしていた件 ~Pさんの雑魚チンポとはサヨナラです♪~ [RJ01174583]
ballball1110 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
Hi this link were dead,could you please reupload these?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
ballball1110 wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this asmr?
[210108][m3t(みみもと)] 性処理関係のつもりだったが恋人になった!?【青春純愛妄想系】 [RJ311645]
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Could I please you update this game Yokai Art: Night Parade of One Hundred Demons to the new version v2.3.3?
prmx wrote on FlowerTradeWinds's profile.
can u reup RJ068000 pls