Terumi

~Pyon Pyon~
Elite Member
Nov 3, 2010
Guilty Crown

moe%20194072%20guilty_crown%20ouma_shu%20sword%20tagme%20yuzuriha_inori.jpg

After the outbreak of the unidentified virus "Lost Christmas" in 2029, Japan has been under the control of a multi-nation organization called GHQ. Ohma Shu is a 17 year old boy who has a psychic power in his right hand. He can use the power "Ability of King" to extract tools or weapons from his friends. He has been avoiding making trouble for others but his life changes when he meets a girl Yuzuriha Inori, a member of a resistance guerrilla group called "Undertaker", whose members pilot mecha weapons to fight against the government.

Opening Theme:
"My Dearest" by supercell
Ending Theme:
"Departures ~Anata ni Okuru Ai no Uta~" by EGOIST

Seiyuu cast: Ai Kayano, Yūichi Nakamura, Yuuki Kaji, Aya Endo, Ayana Taketatsu, Kana Hanazawa, Kouki Uchiyama, Takehito Koyasu

Director: Tetsuro Araki
Series Composition: Hiroyuki Yoshino, Ichiro Okouchi
Music: Hiroyuki Sawano, Ryo (supercell)
Original Character Design: redjuice
Animation Production: Production I.G

Credits to ANN for information and myself for formatting. :)

Last edited:
The show I have been anticipating for and most looking forward to this coming fall, october.

Guilty Gear is scheduled for 2 cours, abeit 22 episodes only actually, but its stellar cast and production in addition its fantastic plot and characters make up a guaranteed formula for success.

With Production IG helming animation, I can sit back and relax while expecting a decent quality episode in terms of plot and animation each week. With supercell behind the scenes for the music in the show, everyone will not be short-changed for anything. Preview videos have been promising, and I would say the plot borderlines Seinen, a genre which I enjoy very very much.

Will be looking forward to hearing some of the new and upcmong seiyuus, in particular Ai Kayano and Koki Uchiyama, as well as the veterans in Yuichi Nakamura, Aya Endo and Takehito Koyasu. Summing up, yes, like any other fanboy, this show is the one to look out for in my books.

Straight off before anyone, Yuzuriha Inori is claimed by yours truly here! Hands off!

125957.jpg

Last edited:
some constructive stuff please!

no wars, she is not for negotiations!

Not here! But there is already war somewhr else!

And hint: Nitro+

Will play the game when its out~ :)

Till then, animu is first!

This is definitely one of the must see upcoming anime.

Good artworks and the story has even mecha and psychic power which make it even better !

I cannot wait to watch.

Yes, it looks awesome.

Some vid Kou flashed in the IRC channel.

You jealous cos I didn't mention you? lol...

I wonder what Nitroplus would offer this time.

lol! nah..
they are doing a vn for events before the series if i remember correctly, show is original from I.G in noitamina's block, this thursday! :)

I just hope Shu doesn't stay too emo/undecided for too long and Inori doesn't remain the damsel in distress forever. I really dislike Ikari Shinji type chars with a passion. I have a feeling the sub chars will overshine the main chars easily.

Updated first post with better pic.

Show airs on Fuji TV 25:15 today (japan time). Gonna try and catch it live.

Finished streaming~

As expected, Shuu is very meh-ish (hoping he doesn't stay emo for too long), at least Gai is there to show his coolness and badassery until Shuu grows. There was also some still shots in the action than I would have expected from Production IG, especially in the premiere episode. Music is easily the best part.

Last edited:
I think Guilty Crown and Mirai Nikki are easily my favorites this season so far...

The insert song at the beginning (Euterpe) was simply stunning (as well as the animation that went with it)...I replayed this episode again and again just for that song. I'll definitely be craving for OST. Although to be honest from these spectacular BGM choices I thought Iwasaki Taku was doing the music. It's a lot better work than what Supercell did for Shana III.

Also I kinda like Shuu. Yea he seems like a typical main character at the start but he's the type who can instantly figure out when he is wrong and take necessary steps to amend for it without waiting for people to beat it out of him which is so rare nowadays.

Anyways, great start as expected.

Easily the best premiere of the season, if not the entire year.

Solid delivery, solid drawings, solid animation, and OUTSTANDING music from supercell. Yes, the songs, BGM from them, especially Inori's songs were absolutely the best. Its so great that everyone started to suspect whether is I.G. behind this. Nothing more to add from a fanboy/weaboo point of view, I will move on to the charas. But before that, something that just went through my head during the 'weapon-flashback' scene:
ギルティクラウン = 罪の王冠

Shu was as expected, a coward who is really just anti-social, and self-hating. Despite the comparisons and hateful sentences passed, I would not mind to see the entire story revolve around him and Inori in exchange for some solid character development from him. The last scene where he jumped in to save Inori was man, but everything before that, he was just a plain girl. Yes, girl. I would have liked if Shu had the powers originally, and not obtained it through a life-death situation like this, but the overall impact brought out was good, and the flashbacks spelled a lot more to come in this awesome series.

Inori has already easily dethroned all my other favorite anime girls(sorry IS girls, I still love you gals) this year. The premiere just only goes to solidfy her claims. Beautiful songs, mysterious air around her, and an absolutely beautiful bishoujo who is just begging Shu to 'use her'. I am very interested to see how she will later become a pivotal role in the story, given her roles and main heroine status. More air-time from her, more I will praise! However, hopefully she doesnt get casted regurlarly into a damsel-in-distress role, watching her get hurt was breaking my heart bits by bits. Last, that dress is criminal!

Gai similarly made a statement as the other main character, with Nakamura Yuichi voicing him, I am 100% sure I would not have any complains or qualms about him.

The mecha-robots looked/operated similarly to Knightmares of Geass, as expected of the Code geass writer, but of course I am all for it, since the robots aint really the main point here.

Awesome start to awesome series, given the status, it will most likely end in crazy cliffhanger/plot twist each week very soon. I love this series already, and Inori + supercell songs are just divine~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/